Kevche1963 -league for forumers-

kevche

Re: Kevche1963 -league for forumers-

Thame to leave Newcastle?

The football world is in shock as Paul Thame, heroic manager of Newcastle United, has commented in the press he might leave the club. Paul was quoted to have said the club's poor form may be the reason Paul is considering leaving. Newcastle fans are having mixed reactions about this news. One said if the team loses tonight, Paul's gotta go:

Knockout.jpg

"The shock cup match loss angered fans"

Whereas some fans would be emotionally shattered if Paul was to leave. They see Paul as their saving grace, and the team wouldn't of finished second last season if not for his management:

800px-Greeks_celebrating_Euro_2004_victory_dsc06432.jpg

"The Greek contingent were in party mood"

Kevche has accepted my apllication for west-ham as I support the mighty leeds and i am willing to make new m8's through it thanks a lot and i hope i can keep west-ham up !!!!

Welcome Moleo:) enjoy the setup mate,you may have a bit of work to do on the Hammers but as a Leeds man i have every faith in you:)

A fool and his faith are easily parted:rolleyes:

MAN U 0-2 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL CLUB EST 1882:cool:

Can just picture Ash sittin with the head in the hands wonderin where it all went wrong:D

Superstar after superstar has joined him at the theatre of screams and hes still no closer to liftin the doom and gloom surroundin the club.

Ya see our Ash has a penchant for collectin top grade superstars like geeks collect stamps and wiv the wages he pays out he wants results but all is not well in Mancland

A shockin start has seen them left with no chance of challengin for the title even at this early stage of the season and its difficult to see where he can go from here,he has got all his own men in,his tactics are sound enuff,indeed they dominated this match against Spurs but couldnt find a way past a superb defensive display from the spurs back 3.

The bottom line is the players just arent performin,3 wins from 8 games and 7 adrift behind early pace setters Spurs and Real madrid just aint good enuff and a club the size of Man U really shud be doin better.

Some say the lad is cursed because of his life long Arsenal connections,others just think hes a bad manager.i think its the players.

Spurs opened the scorin after just 5 mins when Fred showed great poachin instinct after the keeper had clawed out Tim Cahills lob from the halfway line which tv cameras showed was over the line anyway b4 Fred made sure.

Man u then dominated creatin a host of chances while spurs had their usual 2 or 3 penalty appeals at the other end completely ignored,none more so when Berbatov was decapitated and lay in a pool of blood as the ref screamed play on

But the Mancs were made to pay for their sloppiness in front of goal when Sub Robbie Keane wrapped up the match with a superb solo effort,beatin one defender after another b4 riflin one into the top corner to leave Old Trafford reverberatin once more to chants of KEANO THERES ONLY ONE KEANO.

SPURS ARE BACK ON TOP AND STARTIN TO SLIP THRU THE GEARS:cool:

Im comfortable with loosing my first game i had several injuries. And lets face it it was not the easiest game and i have not the greatest squad. However i have captured the signings of Govou, Hilbert and Helguera. With these 3 new additions i feel that maybe just maybe i might be able to steer the sinking ship away from the iceberg of bitter cold relegation B) :cool: :D :D

A couple of games behind in results so here is a summary:)

Real Madrid(Shells)-Won last two and are now table toppers.

Barcelona(Alan)-Win and a draw,2nd place

Aston Villa(Leokeren)-won one lost one,3rd place

Spurs(Cally)-won one drew one,4th place

Rangers(Bobo)-won one drew one,5th place

Liverpool(Kev)-won one lost one,6th place

Arsenal(Mark)-won one drew one,7th place

Atletico Madrid(Sheena)-won one lost one,8th place

Juventus(Emillio)-drew one lost one-9th place

Man U(Ash)-won one lost one-10th place

Valencia(Matt)-drew two,11th place

Newcastle(Paul)-won one lost one,12th place

WBA(new manager Tom)Team drew and lost before Tom,13th place

Celtic(Jehan)-drew one lost one,14th place

Chelsea(Sam)-drew one lost one,15th place

West Ham(Joel,also new manager,one game in charge)lost two,16th place

Shells takes an early lead in the race for the Championship after nine games.

Next action is Round Two of the cup on Tuesday night(11th sept),so any one in action don't forget to do your tactics:):)

DIV 2 ROUNDUP

No match reports folks(just haven't had the time:rolleyes:)

Anyway division is taking shape after 9 games.

Leam Steves Cork are table toppers much to alot of peoples surprise(not me Steve,i knew you were the man for the job:)),closely followed by Dai's Norwich.

Raz's Corinthians are keeping in touch in 3rd and the biggest movers are Wolcatts Wolves who have rocketed up to 4th.

Teje's Bayern and Fawwaz's Inter haven't found their feet yet in this division and are falling behind the pace.

Kev'gs Fulham side mid-table but have had too many draws this season.

Colins Leeds started brightly but have slipped latley.

Georges Dons and Grants Boston are already playing for pride this season.

Perfect ten club update.

L.Toni....Atletico Madrid.......Sheena

G.Higuain....MK Dons...........George

D.Nugent...Norwich............Dai Smout

M.Palermo..Wolves...........Wolfcatt

F.Kanoute...Rangers...........Bobo

S.Eto'o......Barcelona........Alan Neller

D.Forlan....Atletico Madrid..Sheena

A.Tymoschuk...Spurs.......Cally

P.Feindouno.....Spurs......Cally

D.Berbatov.......Spurs.....Cally

J.Defoe.............Spurs.....Cally

C.Salcido..........Norwich...Dai Smout

M.Palermo.......Wolves....Wolfcatt

J.Fernando Torres..Liverpool..Kevche

C.Bocanegra..Fulham..Kev G

F.Queudrue....Fulham..Kev G

P.Diop............Fulham..Kev G

J.Bullard.........Fulham..Kev G

D.DI.Michele...Fulham..Kev G

L.Boa.Morte...Fulham..Kev G

G.Givet..........Rangers..Bobo

M.Van Bommel..Rangers..Bobo

F.Kanoute........Rangers..Bobo

G.Barry...........Rangers...Bobo

I.Casillas....Real Madrid..Shells

S.Eto'o........Barcelona..Alan Neller

Kev G takes the lead with his teams impressive display.

Also i have decided on the prize for the winner of the Perfect ten club.

It is...........Drum roll......:)

£4.99

Yes i know it ain't a fortune but you can renew your gold membership with it or create a setup or buy a Pint:D or whatever

Winner will receive it via paypal or i can arrange to post it to you.

Anyway early xmas present for someone as season ends 22nd Nov.

ROUND TWO OF THE KEVCHE CUP

Newcastle United 2 - 1 Real Madrid

Atlético Madrid 1(p) - 1 Rangers

Corinthians 2 - 1 Chelsea

Aston Villa 1 - 3 LIVERPOOL

Hearts 1 - 5 Arsenal

Valencia 4 - 1 Accrington Stanley

Monaco 0 - 3 Juventus

AJAX 3 -0 WEST BROM

Pauls Newcastle beat Shells league leaders

Sheena's Atletico send Bobo's Rangers out on Pens

Raz's Corinthians dispose of Sam's Chelsea

Kev's Liverpool beat Leokeren's Villa

Mark's Arsenal stuff Hearts

Matt's Valencia are too strong for Acrington

Emillio's Juve overpower Monaco

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

JUVENTUS V CORINTHIANS

LIVERPOOL V ARSENAL

ATLETICO V AJAX

NEWCASTLE V VALENCIA

TURN 10 RESULTS

REAL 0-1 ATLETICO

Shell's side slip up to Sheena's,Real down to 4th,Atletico up to 6th.

NEWCASTLE 2-5 SPURS

Cally's champs turn on the style against under pressure Paul,Spurs go 3rd,Newcastle down to 13th.

WEST HAM 0-1 WBA

Two teams managerless!!!

VILLA 5-2 CHELSEA

Leokernen's too strong for Sam.Villa 2nd,Chelsea 15th

VALENCIA 0-1 LIVERPOOL

Matt's side loose out to Kev's.Valencia stay 11th,Liverpool up to 5th.

RANGERS 0-1 CELTIC

Bobo's side slip up to Jehans in the Glasgow derby.Rangers down to 7th,Celtic stay in 14th.

JUVE 1-3 BARCELONA

Alans side are too strong for Emillios.Barca go top,Juve slip to 10th.

MAN U 2-1 ARSENAL

Ash's back to winning ways over Mark.Man U go to 8th,Arsenal down to 9th.

Three points seperate the top five as the race for the Championship hots up.West Ham and WBA are both looking managers again as their new managers found the going too tough after only a couple of games in charge:rolleyes:

TURN 10 RESULTS

REAL 0-1 ATLETICO

Shell's side slip up to Sheena's' date='Real down to 4th,Atletico up to 6th.

[b']NEWCASTLE 2-5 SPURS[/b]

Cally's champs turn on the style against under pressure Paul,Spurs go 3rd,Newcastle down to 13th.

WEST HAM 0-1 WBA

Two teams managerless!!!

VILLA 5-2 CHELSEA

Leokernen's too strong for Sam.Villa 2nd,Chelsea 15th

VALENCIA 0-1 LIVERPOOL

Matt's side loose out to Kev's.Valencia stay 11th,Liverpool up to 5th.

RANGERS 0-1 CELTIC

Bobo's side slip up to Jehans in the Glasgow derby.Rangers down to 7th,Celtic stay in 14th.

JUVE 1-3 BARCELONA

Alans side are too strong for Emillios.Barca go top,Juve slip to 10th.

MAN U 2-1 ARSENAL

Ash's back to winning ways over Mark.Man U go to 8th,Arsenal down to 9th.

Three points seperate the top five as the race for the Championship hots up.West Ham and WBA are both looking managers again as their new managers found the going too tough after only a couple of games in charge:rolleyes:

Tbh, I'm only staying put at Newcy cause I'm still in the cup. If I lose in the cup, I'm gone, unless I build a run of form in the league as well

DIV 2 RESULTS TURN 10

MK DONS 2-4 LEEDS

Colins Leeds prove too strong for Georges brave Dons.

NORWICH 0-2 CORINTHIANS

Raz's Brazillians close the gap on Dai's Fen men

HEARTS 3-0 AJAX

Ajax's woes may be over as new manager RobbieM takes control after this game,good luck with your new team Robbie!!!

FULHAM 2-0 ACCRINGTON

Kev'gs Fulham impress at the Cottage

BOSTON 1-5 WOLVES

Wolfcatts Wolves turn over Grants Bostonians

KIDDERMINISTER 2-1 MONACO

BAYERN 3-0 HIBS

Teje's Bayern hit top gear at home

INTER 2-1 CORK

Fawwaz's Inter make up ground on Steves Cork

Top of div 2 closes up as both Norwich and Cork lose out to members of the chasing pack.First games lost this season for these two,so is it only a blip or have the wheels fell off only time will tell.:rolleyes:

Perfect ten club update.

L.Toni....Atletico Madrid.......Sheena

G.Higuain....MK Dons...........George

D.Nugent...Norwich............Dai Smout

M.Palermo..Wolves...........Wolfcatt

F.Kanoute...Rangers...........Bobo

S.Eto'o......Barcelona........Alan Neller

D.Forlan....Atletico Madrid..Sheena

A.Tymoschuk...Spurs.......Cally

P.Feindouno.....Spurs......Cally

D.Berbatov.......Spurs.....Cally

J.Defoe.............Spurs.....Cally

C.Salcido..........Norwich...Dai Smout

M.Palermo.......Wolves....Wolfcatt

J.Fernando Torres..Liverpool..Kevche

C.Bocanegra..Fulham..Kev G

F.Queudrue....Fulham..Kev G

P.Diop............Fulham..Kev G

J.Bullard.........Fulham..Kev G

D.DI.Michele...Fulham..Kev G

L.Boa.Morte...Fulham..Kev G

G.Givet..........Rangers..Bobo

M.Van Bommel..Rangers..Bobo

F.Kanoute........Rangers..Bobo

G.Barry...........Rangers...Bobo

I.Casillas....Real Madrid..Shells

S.Eto'o........Barcelona..Alan Neller

T.Ujfalusi.......Spurs...Cally

S.Keita........Spurs..Cally

A.Tymoschuk...Spurs..Cally

T.Cahill.........Spurs....Cally

R.Keane.........Spurs..Cally

N.Zigic.......Villa..Leokeren

S.Eto'o......Barcelona..Alan Neller

A.Mutu.....Corinthians...Raz

S.Mozart...Wolves...Wolfcatt

C.Tevez....Bayern...Teje

D.Drogba..Inter...Fawwaz

Cally storms back into the lead with a total of 9 perfect 10's.Alan Nellers Eto'o makes his 3rd apperance on the table.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:Missed out on turn's 11 and 12.

Here is what happened in turn 13.

Division 1

BARCELONA 3-0 CHELSEA

Sams Chelsea continue to struggle and are thumped by Alan's League leaders Barca.

ARSENAL 1-1 JUVENTUS

Mark's Arsenal draw with Emillio's Juve.Both teams remain mid table,Arsenal 7th Juve 9th.

RANGERS 0-1 MAN UTD

Ash's Man U continue to keep pace with a good away win over Bobo's Rangers who have lost their early form.Man U 6th Rangers 10th.

SPURS 1-1 ATLETICO

Callys Champs are held by Sheena's Atletico who have had a good first season under her charge.Spurs are 3rd while Atletico are 8th.

WBA 2-0 NEWCASTLE

Pauls Newcastle have had a nightmare season after last seasons highs and are beaten by unmanaged WBA.Newcastle 14th,WBA 13th.

WEST HAM 1-4 REAL MADRID

Shells Real continue to show they are a force this season,West Ham are in dire need of a manager.Real are 2nd while the Hammers are bottom.

LIVERPOOL 1-1 ASTON VILLA

Kev's Liverpool and Leokeren's Villa finish even's.A draw keeps both sides out of the top 3.Liverpool 4th,Villa 5th.

CELTIC 2-1 VALENCIA

Jehan has turned Celtic's form round as they march out of the relegation zone.Matt's Valencia slip down to 11th while Celtic are in 12th.

Barca lead the way as we approach the half way stage two points clear at the top.Real are keeping in touch with Spurs leading the chasing pack four points behind.Liverpool,Villa and Man U make up the rest of the top six.

At the bottom it looks like West Hams days are numbered unless they draft in a manager.Newcastle,Chelsea and WBA are looking likely to be involved in the relegation fight.Baggies are also praying for a new manager.

Spurs have a real fight on their hands to retain the title this season currently laggin behind Spains big two Neller and Shels.

A recent inability to turn draws into wins has seen us knocked off our perch and its time to regroup and get the shootin boots on before its too late and the titles gone.B)

KEVCHE CUP QUARTER FINAL RESULTS

JUVENTUS 2-3 CORINTHIANS

Raz's Brazillians get through to the Semis with this great win over Emillio's Div 1 team.Corinthians season goes from strength to strength and i would not bet on them going all the way in the cup.

LIVERPOOL 2-0 ARSENAL

Kev's Pool come out on top over Marks Arsenal and keep their dream of some silverware going.

ATLETICO 3-6 AJAX

Robbie M newly appointed Ajax manager sees his side convincingly beat Sheenas Madrid outfit and sets himself up for a semi final showdown.

NEWCASTLE 1-1 VALENCIA-Valencia win on pens

Newcastle manager Paul walks out on the toon army after this defeat at the hands of Matts Valencia and Matt dreams of his name engraved on the Kevche hall of fame.

SEMI FINAL FIXTURES

VALENCIA V AJAX

CORINTHIANS V LIVERPOOL

Games to close to call but some one of these teams are in for their first piece of silverware in the kevche setup.B)

RESULTS DIV 1 TURN 14

REAL MADRID 5-1 BARCELONA

Shells Real turn on the style to go top after this convincing win over Alan's Barca who go to 2nd spot.

ASTON VILLA 1-2 ARSENAL

Leokernens last game in charge of Villa ends in defeat to Marks Arsenal.Villa fans were shocked after the game when they heard their manager was moving to Old Trafford:eek: .Arsenal move to 6th while Villa hunt for a new manager.

VALENCIA 3-1 RANGERS

Bobo's bad run continues this time at the hands of Matt's Valencia who move to 9th,Rangers down to 12th.

CHELSEA 0-2 SPURS

Crisis what Crisis?.This was the Spurs headline as the Cally Champs keep in contention in 3rd spot.Sam's Chelsea on the other hand do have a Crisis as his stars underperform again and occupy bottom slot!!

JUVE 0-2 WBA

Emillio's Juve loose out to unmanaged WBA and fall to 11th after this shocker at home.

MAN U 0-1 WEST HAM

Uniteds troubles may be over after this home defeat to unmanaged West Ham.News filtered through to Old Trafford after this game and the fans learnt of the appointment of Leokernen as the new boss.Time will tell.

ATLETICO 3-1 LIVERPOOL

Sheena's Atletico put three past Kev's pool and move up to 8th,Liverpool stay 4th but loose ground on the top 3.

NEWCASTLE 0-3 CELTIC

Jehan has the Celts playing for the shirt again and this win lifts them to 10th place.Newcastle remain managerless and hit the bottom 2.

TOP SIX

REAL MADRID 32

BARCELONA 31

SPURS 28

LIVERPOOL 24

ASTON VILLA 23

ARSENAL 22

Perfect ten club update.L.Toni....Atletico Madrid.......SheenaG.Higuain....MK Dons...........GeorgeD.Nugent...Norwich............Dai SmoutM.Palermo..Wolves...........WolfcattF.Kanoute...Rangers...........BoboS.Eto'o......Barcelona........Alan NellerD.Forlan....Atletico Madrid..SheenaA.Tymoschuk...Spurs.......CallyP.Feindouno.....Spurs......CallyD.Berbatov.......Spurs.....CallyJ.Defoe.............Spurs.....CallyC.Salcido..........Norwich...Dai SmoutM.Palermo.......Wolves....WolfcattJ.Fernando Torres..Liverpool..KevcheC.Bocanegra..Fulham..Kev GF.Queudrue....Fulham..Kev GP.Diop............Fulham..Kev GJ.Bullard.........Fulham..Kev GD.DI.Michele...Fulham..Kev GL.Boa.Morte...Fulham..Kev GG.Givet..........Rangers..BoboM.Van Bommel..Rangers..BoboF.Kanoute........Rangers..BoboG.Barry...........Rangers...BoboI.Casillas....Real Madrid..ShellsS.Eto'o........Barcelona..Alan NellerT.Ujfalusi.......Spurs...CallyS.Keita........Spurs..CallyA.Tymoschuk...Spurs..CallyT.Cahill.........Spurs....CallyR.Keane.........Spurs..CallyN.Zigic.......Villa..LeokerenS.Eto'o......Barcelona..Alan NellerA.Mutu.....Corinthians...RazS.Mozart...Wolves...WolfcattC.Tevez....Bayern...TejeD.Drogba..Inter...FawwazJ,Terry....Chelsea..SamW.Rooney.Mam U..AshL.Nani..Bayern..TejeH.Crespo..Inter...FawwazD.Kuijt..Liverpool..KevA.Gilberto Silva..Arsenal..MarkT.Rosicky..Arsenal..MarkA.Reveillere..Bayern..TejeR.Diego..Bayern..TejeC.Tevez..Bayern..TejeL.Nani..Bayern..TejeH.Crespo..Inter..FawwazR.Mavuba...Ajax..Robbie MR.Marquez..Barcelona..AlanA.Inesta....Barcelona..AlanA.Helb...Barcelona..AlanR.V.Nistelrooy...Real..ShellsZ.Ibrahimovic..Inter..FawwazM.Palermo..Wolves..Wolfcatt

Very tempted to neg rep ya Kev for that shambles above ^^ ur standards are slippin lad :P

FULHAM 2-3 SPURS

Spurs headed into this quarterfinal clash at the Cottage after a crucial win over Barca just 2 days earlier and it was Kev Gs Cottagers who roared into an early lead but 3 goals in a devastatin 13 min spell set the Champs up with a trip to Brazil in the semifinal to take on Raz'z Div2 table toppers Corinthians.

Goals from Robbie Keane,Jermain Defoe and the evergreen Edgar Davids was just enuff to win this London derby and keep the Lilywhites on track to repeat last seasons double.

The other semi sees Jinkys Valencians take on shock troops Accy Stanley so if we can safely navigate a way past Corinthians id fancy our chances in the final against an unmanaged Stanley:cool: