Kevche1963 -league for forumers-

kevche

Re: Kevche1963 -league for forumers-

Very tempted to neg rep ya Kev for that shambles above ^^ ur standards are slippin lad :P

Wouldn't blame you mate:D,just pasted the list with additions and thats the way it turned out,gonna have to sit down now and check all the list and re do it :(,

More teams free in div 1,these managers just can't hack a bit of pressure

Juventus

Newcastle

Aston Villa.

PM me for details

RESULTS TURN 16

OVER THE HALF WAY STAGE AND HERE IS THE ROUND UP:)

DIV 1

VALENCIA 1-3 REAL MADRID

No shocks here as Matt's second string failed totaly against Shell's table toppers who are now 3 points clear and looking good for their first title.

ASTON VILLA 1-1 RANGERS

Bobo's Rangers still struggle to find their early season form with a draw at unmanaged Villa.

BARCELONA 0-3 ARSENAL

Big shock for Alans Barca as they get turned over at home by Marks Arsenal who move to 4th after 3 wins in a row,Barca fall to 3rd.

NEWCASTLE 1-2 MAN UNITED

Leokeren manages his new side Man U to victory over unmanaged Newcastle and gets them up to 5th spot.

ATLETICO 1-0 CELTIC

Sheena gets the better of this mid table clash over Jehans Celts keeping them in 8th while Celtic are 9th.

SPURS 1-1 LIVERPOOL

Callys champs get a draw against Kevs Pool,the draw sees Callys side in 2nd while Liverpool fall to 6th(guess who is the happier manager:rolleyes:)

JUVE 2-1 WEST HAM

Emillio leaves Juve:confused: on a high with a win over West Ham.New manager Sam Pooley takes over the Juve side who are in 11th.

CHELSEA 0-2 WEST BROM

Sams Chelsea lose to unmanaged WBA.Only 1 win in the league for Sams side sees them bottom.Sam will be hoping for a better second half of the season.

TOP SIX

REAL MADRID 35

SPURS 32

BARCELONA 31

ARSENAL 28

MAN U 28

LIVERPOOL 26

Lescott joins MK Dons!

player-image-41484.jpg

Joleon Lescott this morning completed a big move to MK Dons as they look to strengthen the defence.

After a rejected bid for Michael Dawson, George then looked through a list of other potential signings and settled for Lescott woh is now an England international.

He joins for £10million + Drissa Diallo + Armand Traore and will make his debut against Corinthians tomorrow.

110.gif

Juventus manager Arsenal 123 has made his first impact on the club and he has placed 2 players on the loan list. They are both rather high in rating and manager Arsenal 123 said "They are good players and i don't want to see them leave the club permenantly so i have placed them on the loan list and i would be happy for them to get some first team experiance else where." The 2 players that have been placed on the loan list are -

Rolando Bianchi - He is rated 88 and is a striker and is 24 years old.

Vedran Corluka - He is a centre back and is rated at 89. He is 21 years old.

They are the players that are on the loan list and the first loan bid will get the players.

man utd manager leokeren has stated that his goal with his new team is to win the league. Man utd was 10 points behind madrid when he took over, but he intend to close the gap little by little.

on a related note, welcome to the league, arsenal123, you should have taken over villa instead of juventus though:rolleyes:

DIV 2 RESULTS TURN 16

BOSTON 1-2 MK DONS

A win for George's Don's proved the final nail in the coffin for Grants Boston who are now managerless.Don's up to 14th.

FULHAM 2-1 KIDDERMINISTER

Kev G'S Fulham up to 6th and still in with a chance of promotion.

HIBS 2-4 CORK

Leam Steves amazing season with Cork continues and sees them in second place level on points with the leaders.

NORWICH 4-1 INTER

Dai's Norwich get back on track and inflict a heavy defeat on Fawwaz's Inter.Norwich are 7th while Inter fall to 5th.

LEEDS 4-0 MONACO

Colin's Leeds get a great win but may be to far behind to push for promotion, up to 11th place

CORINTHIANS 2-3 WOLVES

Raz's Corinthians fall at home to Wolfcatts Wolves,Corinthians are 3rd and Wolves up to 4th.

BAYERN 3-1 HEARTS

Teje's Bayern occupy top spot after this fine win.

ACCRINGTON 0-2 AJAX

Robbie m's Ajax move to 8th place after this win and are still in with a chance for promotion.

TOP SIX

BAYERN 32

CORK 32

CORINTHIANS 30

WOLVES 30

INTER 29

WOLVES 28

As usual this division proves exciting with any of the top 8 in with a chance of promotion.Too tight to call but great to watch:)

NEW BOSS AT STAMFORD BRIDGE

Chelsea have just announced that gazlad is there new man to get them out of trouble....Gazlad lad said that he is honoured to be in charge of chelsea, they are in a bit of trouble lying in the relegation zone:eek:, but i feel that i can get them out and climb the table there are some great players here and i feel that i need a few more. Gazlad as wasted no time in trying to bring some one as soon as he took over he as bidded for a forward/winger...

NEW BOSS AT STAMFORD BRIDGE

Chelsea have just announced that gazlad is there new man to get them out of trouble....Gazlad lad said that he is honoured to be in charge of chelsea' date=' they are in a bit of trouble lying in the relegation zone:eek:, but i feel that i can get them out and climb the table there are some great players here and i feel that i need a few more. Gazlad as wasted no time in trying to bring some one as soon as he took over he as bidded for a forward/winger...[/font']

Great to have you in the setup Gazlad,there was great interest in the managerless Chelsea now that the special one aka Sam:) was showen the back gate by the board.

Good luck with the Stamford superstars and enjoy,word of warning,two great managers have tried before you and failed:eek::D

RESULTS DIV 1 TURN 17

MAN UNITED 4-2 VALENCIA

Leokeren got Man U back into the title race with this victory over Matts Valencia who are still in contention in both shield and cup.United 4th,Valencia 13th.

CELTIC 0-0 VILLA

Jehan's Celtic earn a valuable point at home to stay in 11th and out of the relegation fight.

LIVERPOOL 2-0 BARCELONA

Kev's Liverpool put a dint in Alans title ambitions and keep themselves in the top six,Barcelona remain 3rd.

WEST HAM 3-1 NEWCASTLE

Two unmanaged sides battling near the bottom,Gazlads Chelsea have to finish ahead of these two.

WEST BROM 4-1 ATLETICO

Bad day at the office for Sheena,think she just heard hubby Gaz had become Chelsea boss.:eek:

REAL MADRID 4-0 SPURS

Callys champs suffered their biggest defeat of the season and are now 6 points behind Shells Real who are the form team.

RANGERS 1-2 JUVENTUS

Bobo's Rangers fall at home to new kid on the block Sam and his Juve side.Rangers down to 12th,Juve up to 10th.

ARSENAL 1-1 CHELSEA

Marks Arsenal were held by a managerless Chelsea(probably their best result of the season).Gazlad takes over as boss after some frantic negociations.Arsenal are 5th while Chelsea move of the bottom to 15th.

Some big results this turn,thou there is a long way to go yet.Biggest shock was Callys lads getting whacked by Shells,he wouldn't like that one little bit and someone is in for a tanking from Spurs.

Alans Barca losing their last 4 league outings is also a shocker,Can Alan steady the ship?

Gazlad taking over at Chelsea is a big challange but if anyone can get them out of trouble Gaz can.

TOP SIX

REAL MADRID 38

SPURS 32

BARCELONA 31

MAN U 31

ARSENAL 29

LIVERPOOL 29

BOTTOM 4

VALENCIA 19

WEST HAM 15

CHELSEA 9

NEWCASTLE 9

GAZLAD GETS A STANDING OVATION

CELTIC 0 CHELSEA 2

Gazlad's first match in charge of chelsa ended in a win which moves chelsea 6 points adrift from saftey with chelsea to play rangers next and west ham have to face atlectico madrid the wife could help gazlad out by beating west ham(please don't lose sheena please love u):), chelsea could move to 3 points from saftey...

With a boring first half with only a hand full of chances, watched by a nerous gazlad from the dugout saw his new team try hard to get going, with a pep talk at half time chelsea looked a different team and soon got a goal in the 47th min as LJUNGBERG finishes from inside the box, chelsea got a second in the 64th min as COLE bundles it over the line, chelsea finished the stronger team...

Gazlad walked off with his players to a standing ovation from the travelling chelsea fans, with chants "we are staying up" can gazlad turn chelsea's season around...

CUP SEMI FINAL RESULTS.

VALENCIA 4-2 AJAX

Matts Valencia walked into the Kevche Cup final with this resounding victory over Robbie M'S Ajax.David Villa was in devestating form as he scored two goals which ensured their trip to Wembley.

CORINTHIANS 0-0 LIVERPOOL-LIVERPOOL WIN ON PENS 0-2

A cruel blow for Raz's Corinthians who went out on pens to Kev's Liverpool.Not a nice way to reach a final but Kev was over the moon at his first prospect of a final in the Kevche setup.

Wembley is the venue on 23 Oct as Kev's Liverpool and Matt's Valencia battle out the final of the Kevche Cup.

Whichever way it goes at least there will be a new name on the Kevche roll of honour.:)

CHELSEA STRUGGLE CONTINUIES

Gazlad watched his struggling chelsea fight for a 3-3 draw with rangers which keeps them in the bottom 2, the gap for saftey is growing as west ham beat atlectico madrid (thanx sheena lv u 2). We can pull back 3points and be 5points from saftey as we play west ham on thursday whom are 8 points a head of us, that is a game we must win or we are down its simple as that, not to sure what formation i will be using i will need and think for a long time..

RESULTS DIV 1 18&19

VALENCIA 4-2 NEWCASTLE

RANGERS 1-2 ATLETICO

ARSENAL 0-3 SPURS

MAN U 1-3 JUVE

CELTIC 0-2 CHELSEA

REAL 3-0 LIVERPOOL

WEST HAM 1-0 VILLA

WEST BROM 2-2 BARCELONA

NEWCASTLE 1-3 REAL

ATLETICO 0-1 WEST HAM

SPURS 3-1 WEST BROM

JUVE 2-2 VALENCIA

CHELSEA 3-3 RANGERS

LIVERPOOL 0-1 ARSENAL

VILLA 1-1 MAN U

BARCELONA 2-0 CELTIC

Shells Real continue their impressive season winning both their last two games.They are now 6 points clear at the top.

Cally's champs Spurs are back in good form having won their last two in style and are 2nd.

Alan's Barca put an end to their bad run recording a draw and an impressive win to hang on to 3rd place.

Marks Arsenal move to 4th with a loss and a win.

Leokernen's Man U slip slightly after losing and drawing their last two.

Kev's Liverpool continue to slip after losing their last two and are 6th.

Sheena's Atletico have mixed results winning and losing to stay mid table in 8th.

Arsenal123's Juve continue their good form under their new boss winning and drawing to keep them in 9th.

Matt's Valencia with cup games on their mind also win and draw to stay 11th.

Jehan's Celtic have had a bad patch losing their last two and are in 12th.

Bobo's Rangers only manage a draw and a defeat to remain in 13th.

Gazlad's Chelsea reign gets of to a great start with a win and a draw which narrows the gap on those above him.

Top SIX

REAL MADRID 44

SPURS 38

BARCELONA 35

ARSENAL 32

MAN U 32

LIVERPOOL 29

Bottom 4

RANGERS 21

WEST HAM 21

CHELSEA 13

NEWCASTLE 9

An exclusive interview has just been reveled from Juventus football club which is with Sky Sports and the Juve manager Arsenal 123.

Hi. I will start by asking you, have you enjoyed your start with the club?

It has been great fun and the board and the players are fantastic they haven't worried about the change of manager and they have got on with there job which is what i am trying to do.

What is your goal at the end of the season?

Well we were out of the shield and the cup before i took over so i will not be looking for any silverware this season because let's face it, it is impossible. My season goal is to finish as high up as possible the goal that the board gave me was to finish higher than 12th but i want to be around 7th 8th place.

Are You looking to bring any players in?

No. The squad that the previous manager left me is very good and i am happy with it so i i not be looking to sell or buy any players as the squad is good and no one has shown less than 100% commitment.

You said that Corluka and Leandro were available for loan. Any news on them?

Yes both players were listed for loan but only one actually found a new club. Corluka has gone to Gazlads struggling Chelsea and has played 2 out of 2 games since being there which i am very happy with and i hope he can help Chelsea get out of a hole.

Good luck in your next fixture.

Thank you it should be a tough game away to Newcastle but we will be looking to come away with some sort of points and we believe that we can get 3 from that game. Thank You.

DIV 2 ROUND UP TURNS 18 & 19

At this stage,Raz's Corinthians head the table by a point from Steve's Cork.Both teams met recently with Corinthians coming out winners.With the final straight in sight its still very tight at the top.

Kev g's Fulham and Teje's Bayern are 3rd and 4th both on 35 pts with Fawwaz's Inter in 5th also on 35pts.All to play for yet and far to close to call a winner.

Wolfcatts Wolves are in 6th on 33pts and should still fancy their chance at promotion.

Robbie M'S Ajax are just outside the top six and Robbie should be pleased with their form after taking control mid way through the season(one to watch next season)

Elsewhere Dai's Norwich have hit freefall and now look out of the race in 8th place.

Colin's Leeds have clawed their way up to 9th and with a few new signings should give it a shot next season.

Georges youth policy continues at the Dons and their board are begging him to continue his building work but with a few big teams managerless can they persuade him to stay?

TOP SIX

CORINTHIANS 37

CORK 36

FULHAM 35

BAYERN 35

INTER 35

WOLVES 33

CHELSEA SIGN A RIGHT BACK

Gazlad as signed right back Rauno Alexis from getafe for a fee off 18million.. we are desperate for a right back and after some lenghty searching for the right one we decided to bid for ruano whom gladly signed for us, as we are struggling in the league i hope more players follow to stamford bridge and get us out of trouble....

RESULTS TURN 20

Ten games left and this is how turn 20 went:)

NEWCASTLE 0-1 JUVENTUS

Arsenal123 continues his impressive start to his Juve job with an away win over Newcastle who now look doomed for relegation.

WEST HAM 1-2 CHELSEA

Gazlad continues to inspire Chelsea who cut the deficet at the bottom to five points behind those above them.Can Gazlad keep the good work going?

WEST BROM 2-2 LIVERPOOL

Kev's Liverpool stop a losing streak with a draw at WBA.League title looks out of sight for them now and they will concentrate on their upcoming cup final.

VALENCIA 1-0 VILLA

Matt's Valencia earn 3 good points to keep them mid table and away from any relegation battles.With two finals coming up it is going to be busy for Matt's lads.

RANGERS 1-2 BARCELONA

Bobo's Rangers are living dangerously as they slip down towards a relegation fight,while Alan's Barca are back on track in the title race now in 3rd spot.

REAL MADRID 3-1 ARSENAL

Shell's Real beat another of their title rivals,this time it is Mark's Arsenal and are now 6 points clear at the top and even further ahead of the chasing pack.

MAN UNITED 1-1 ATLETICO MADRID

Leokernen's United and Sheenas Atletico play out a draw which doesn't really help either of their title ambitions.United 4th,Atletico 8th.

CELTIC 0-1 SPURS

Cally's champs win in Jehan's backyard and ensure they keep in touch with Real at the top,6 points behind and looking like the only team who are capable of catching them.Jehan's Celts are back into a relegation battle.

TOP SIX

REAL MADRID 47

SPURS 41

BARCELONA 38

MAN U 32

ARSENAL 32

LIVERPOOL 30

BOTTOM 4

RANGERS 21

WEST HAM 21

CHELSEA 16

NEWCASTLE 9

DIV 2 ROUNDUP!!!

TURN 20

NORWICH 1-2 BAYERN

Teje's Bayern are too hot for Dai's Norwich.

AJAX 3-3 WOLVES

A cracker in Holland as Robbie m's Ajax and Wolfcatt's Wolves serve up a six goal thriller!!

BOSTON 1-2 FULHAM

Kev g's Fulham are riding high!!

MK DONS 0-3 CORK

No stopping Steves Irish Brigade as they hit Georges Dons for 3!!

INTER 1-2 LEEDS

Col's Leeds screw up Fawwaz's Inter drive for promotion!!

MONACO 1-0 CORINTHIANS

Raz's high flyers fall from grace!!

TOP SIX

CORK 39

FULHAM 38

BAYERN 38

CORINTHIANS 37

INTER 35

WOLVES 34

Steves Cork are top and dreaming of life in div 1,Kev's Fulham grab second spot.Teje's Bayern are back in the mix.Raz's Brazillians hit a bad patch.Fawwaz's Inter need to get back on track.Wolfcatt's Wolves are still prowling!!

GAZLAD HAPPY WITH DRAW

Gazlad is the happiest of to managers as his struggling chelsea got a 2-2 draw with 5th place man utd, Gazlad stated after the match; the lads are working very hard every match also they are doing extra training in a bid to get us out of relegation..we are to big to go down says gazlad.

The first 19mins was all chelsea as the home side took the game to man utd but PIZARRO put man u in front in the 20th min as chelseas defence went on a day trip and he rolled the ball into the net, as chelsea tried to get back into the game it took the blues till the 44th min to get back on level terms when SHEVCHENKO leaves the defence with his pass and chipped the keeper, as the second half was underway two goals inside 2mins showed that both teams wern't going to give up Ljungberg put chelsea 2-1 in the 50th min with a foraging run and finished off with a great strike, man u hit straight back in the 52nd min as GERRARD made it 2-2 after a scramble in the box rolled the ball over the line, as the game went on both teams was on attack mode..