WC at 5pm today - 19 Forumers allowed

Guest Football8

Guest Football8

Due to the one at 5 being unsuccessful and reaching the end of the road, I think we should join the one at 6pm today, if there isn't one today then I'll pick a suitable time tomorrow.

We will be joining Division 1, 19 forumers (the creator 20).

There will be an idea within the division that you will have to follow, you can discuss ideas here.

If your interested in joining, please state your name and your top 3 preferred teams, thanks.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WC at 6pm today - 19 Forumers allowed

WC's at this time are usually created by users so everyone wanting to participate must think about the club the creator will be heading for...Real Madrid remains a hot favourite :rolleyes:

Also...Setups are created until 7pm...Just hope it's not a setup created by SM because only noobs will be allowed to join then :)

Guest Football8

Re: WC at 6pm today - 19 Forumers allowed

WC's at this time are usually created by users so everyone wanting to participate must think about the club the creator will be heading for...Real Madrid remains a hot favourite :rolleyes:

Also...Setups are created until 7pm...Just hope it's not a setup created by SM because only noobs will be allowed to join then :)

Yeah, the New Member ones sometimes confuse me and the suddenly a public one gets made and then you miss out. :confused:

Anyway more people needed ! ;)