Better League 09/10  

1. 1.

• La Liga
    • Inseperable
    • Premier League

Now that the 09/10 season is almost upon us I would like to ask a questions. Which League do you predict will be better, this is a very broad question and I don't plan on limiting it beyond the fact that I am asking only about this season and not season's past.

Last year the two: La Liga and the Prem were very even, in my opinion almost inseparable. But seeing as Barcelona won the Champions League, Madrid has made a few massive buys, of which the best player in the Italian League, the best player in the Prem and the best French player have arrived. I think that La Liga will be a step ahead--if not two of the Premier League, and with the arrival of Xabi Alonso even more.

I know this might be controversial but I think the fact that ESPN has invested in La Liga and not the Prem is quite indicative atleast for the spectacle that a league can provide...as to the quality that is a different story.

My vote goes to La Liga for 09/10 season.