R.VICENTE (93) - 30% fit

N.KOVAC (90) - 20% fit

E.DAVIDS (90) - 41% fit

J.DEFOE (91) - 45% fit

A.MIDO (90) - 60% fit

DECO (96) - 50% fit

Ave Rating Ave Age Ave Value

92 29 £6.1M

Lost the game 4-2 and was pretty much outplayed' date=' i won the league last season so its not because of bad tactics etc, so from the match above i think i can pretty much guess fitness plays no factor at all in the engine just tactics / team rating.

I dont mind just thought i would let everyone no incase there like me and rest there main players for cup games and when there not fit. because there is probably no need although i will still carry on to do so[/quote']

Well i guess that puts the argument to bed,thanks Alan for putting this up for everyone to see in black and white that condition has no part to play at all in the outcome.hopefully this will be addressed asap so as we can stop wasting so much time preparing our sides and rotating players in the futile belief they wont perform to their peak if not fit.

I dont think thats what the gripe is on this thread though' date='its obvious the match engine isnt taking condition into consideration or how else could a team full of 1% players compete against a fully fit eleven.it needs updated asap,as these results are becoming more common.if a player is correctly deemed NMF when under 60% then a player on 1% should hardly be able to muster a jog.. :confused:[/quote']

Spot on Spot on!!!!

As soon as a player goes down to 40%. I think he should not be allowed to play in the game.

Also. What about this lads.

Lets say Ronaldinho, rated 99.

80% rated 98 or 97

70% rated 97 or 95

60% rated 96 or 93

50% rated 95 or 91

40% not allowed to play.

Maybe going down 2 would be better.

Admin, what do you think.

Spot on Spot on!!!!

As soon as a player goes down to 40%. I think he should not be allowed to play in the game.

Lets say Ronaldinho' date=' rated 99.

80% rated 98 or 97

70% rated 97 or 95

60% rated 96 or 93

50% rated 95 or 91

40% not allowed to play.

Admin, what do you think.[/quote']

that is a very good spin on the condition situation clatys and i like it.not sure the ronaldinho fan boys will though lol.but seriously that seems a simple solution to me,but very efective.

Spot on Spot on!!!!

Lets say Ronaldinho' date=' rated 99.

80% rated 98 or 97

70% rated 97 or 95

60% rated 96 or 93

50% rated 95 or 91

40% not allowed to play.

Admin, what do you think.[/quote']

How can you quantify the affect condtion has on rating until we know how much rating contributes towards the performance of a player?

What I am saying is, poor condition doesnt necessarily mean you will be beat by players of the same rating. there are a number of factors such as:

formation

the players played in that formation

where these players play in the formation

the mentality of the team

the captain of the team

the playmaker of the team

morale of individuals

etc, etc

and im quite sure soccermanager has some hidden attributes we dont know about.

So, it not just as easy as comparing the rating and condition of players... and most importantly we know nothing of how soccermanagers results are calculated.

this is one idea i have sent over to SM in the past' date=' they said (about several ideas, not this one specifically) that they would look into it etc.

Condition definitely needs to have [i']more[/i] of an impact - not a total impact - but at least more than it has now.

do you think theyre not implementing good ideas for the condition situation as not to put off the younger players?

How can you quantify the affect condtion has on rating until we know how much rating contributes towards the performance of a player?

What I am saying is' date=' poor condition doesnt necessarily mean you will be beat by players of the same rating. there are a number of factors such as:

formation

the players played in that formation

where these players play in the formation

the mentality of the team

the captain of the team

the playmaker of the team

morale of individuals

etc, etc

and im quite sure soccermanager has some hidden attributes we dont know about.

So, it not just as easy as comparing the rating and condition of players... and most importantly we know nothing of how soccermanagers results are calculated.[/quote']

its a role of the dice lol.

do you think theyre not implementing good ideas for the condition situation as not to put off the younger players?

ummm.... no.....?

i dont understand why younger players would be put off, even a youngster would appreciate a more realistic game and knows that a player who is 10% getting MoM (or whatever) is not likely or a good thing.

Agree with you Raz,NMF condition isn't put into the game engine for no reason only SM know how much effect it has on results,but if you think of it logically it has to have an effect somewhere along the line.

I always avoid playing NMF players and players below 70% fitness where i can,basically i always try to field my fittess team regardless of their rating,i may be wrong in this but that is the way i try to play the game.

how can i lose 4.1 to a team whos players condition is all in the 10-20 bracket while mine are all at 100 percent.i have the better team aswell.ive drew with teams full of players on 1 percent and beleive me i have a good team klose' date='podolski gudjonsen players of that level.i just dont understand this game.how are results done ??[/quote']

What you talking about Willis?

you must be a bad manager :D

• 8 months later...