Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

Lee's Fundesliga - Match Reports Thread.

Guest Toggs

Re: Lee's Fundesliga - Match Reports Thread.

12_front_small.gif168_1232827197.jpg117_front_small.gif

Toggs Named At Seville

Today Spainish club Sevilla have announced that they've completed probaly the biggest signing of the summer, as new manager Toggs puts pen too paper. On his arrival at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, the new gaffer' said he was extremely happy at the state the club was already in, and hopes he can forfill his chairmans expectations, and gain promotion.

Toggs is expecting big changes at the club, with the majority of the clubs 'fringe' players expected too leave. More news, along with expected transfers coming tommorow.

Sir Alex is Shot...

down by his club as he is given the boot up the rectum by the chairman of Manchester United after failing to shop up for a random Wrigleys test. Young manager Tom Goodson has been appointed in his place.

Transfer News: Manchester United are keen to sign a RB 91+ and also a winger 91+. The transfer market is busy at the mo, but Goodson is confident of being able to find these players, more to follow.

Ancelotti Crushed by Raining Trophies.

ancelotti_getty-500.jpg

Carlo Ancelotti last night was in a critical state in hospital after a rare case of Trophy Rain occured in West London. Trophy Rain has not been recorded since 1987 when a gentleman called Ryan Ayr was crushed whilst strolling in the park with his pet Panda called Rover.

Since last night Chelsea Football Club employed Sam Wainwright as their new manager, at the press conference Wainwright stated: "I hate Peppercorn Ham."

papadapoopy.jpg

sale-header-1.jpg

Juventus news:

The chairman is a fool :) 4 deals stopped with unavailable sides because my chairman didn't like it, never seen that before. Normally anything will go through with unavailable teams :confused: Screwed my side up a little now :o That and SoP stealing Young and Mata :P

Akinfeev, Rossi, Tasci, Chyhrynsky and Lennon all join, as well as a few risers. More changes to be made as the OAP's slowly move out :)

And finally..... Buffon still for sale !

Inter have announced the signings of Mata and Young

SoP said "Those 2 players have taken most of our transfer budget for this season, but they have completed our squad to be able to field a team in the league and a team in the cup."

Guest Toggs

Singed David Villa. I didn't need him, payed miles too much but you know. :o

Will sell of a few more now (maybe half a dozen) for cash and then replace them with better backup players, otherwise it'll be me done.

Might even join the Keirrison bidding war :D

EDIT:! We are only allowed 40M?! David Villa, biggest waste ever :o If we sell people for cash, will the 40M increase? (Only answer ill take is yes :))

Singed David Villa. I didn't need him' date=' payed miles too much but you know. :o

Will sell of a few more now (maybe half a dozen) for cash and then replace them with better backup players, otherwise it'll be me done.

Might even join the Keirrison bidding war :D

[b']EDIT:![/b] We are only allowed 40M?! David Villa, biggest waste ever :o If we sell people for cash, will the 40M increase? (Only answer ill take is yes :))

No. :)

And I didn't know David Villa was a song... :P

Guest Toggs

No. :)

And I didn't know David Villa was a song... :P

I asked SM if they can reserve the transfer' date=' saying I thought I was signed David Silva :P

What sort of chances do you think I have? :)

The actual ticket:

[b']Hi.

I have a massive problem. I bidded for David SILVA in the new league, but my account was hacked my a huge dinasour who withdrawed the bid and then bidded way too much for David VILLA.

So can this be reserved?

Thanks, and i'm sure my excuse for a story was believable enough.

Toggs.[/b]

I think I'll just clear up any questions about the transfer budget.

Cash spent on players in one season must not exceed £40m.

The value of any players swapped does not count towards the £40m.

Selling players for cash does not subtract from what you've already spent (so buying a player for £7m and having £33m left to spend, then selling a player for £5m does not give you a budget of £38m). Selling for cash instead just gives you more money in which to spend £40m of.

The purpose of this is to stop the bigger clubs from hogging all the best players, or having the biggest squad. In theory, it will balance the playing field. :)

By the way, Metzelder's available for loan. :)

245_front_small.gif1_1237749663.jpg294_front_small.gif

Wenger dead!

In a sensational story legendry Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has sadly commited suicide.It is thought he did this after the chairman told him he had to buy a player who will help them win the league not some bunch of french yougsters.This is thought to have angered the French man and he took his own life.Arsenal acted quickly to appoint a new boss in the hope that he may be able to bring back some life into the mighty Gunners.

afghan-army-artillery.jpg

Will the rest of League 2 be papping themselves?

The man with the job is unknown Englishman Ryan Clarke.Ryan has been given a spending budget of around 20 Million pounds and has been told to spend no more than 40M of his 20M B).He has been wished luck.Yesterday there was an offical Arsene Wenger tribute at the Emirates stadium.Amazingly the Every Single Arsenal fan was at the stadium.

images%3Fq%3Demirates%2Bstadium%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26um%3D1&ei=n4d4SqL5DIOnjAejl53DBg

An amazing sight.Lets hope Ryan gets accustomed to this sight.

Spain to Invade Germany!

Following the appointment of (alias) Wesley Sneijder as the manager of VFL Wolfsburg no less than 4 Spaniards haved moved in on the champions. Yes that was correct, FOUR Spaniards. Three of these four are loan sighings from the might of Real Madrid and the fourth a great swoop for a young Spanish winger.

negredo0912076300x231.jpg

First striker Alvaro Negredo agreed to join the Wolves on loan for the season. The former Almeria striker will make a huge impact in the upcoming season with Wolfsburg's manager already giving him the nod for Division 2 top scorer.

santicazorlae.jpg

Then Wolfsburg proceeded to smash all misgivings about their transfer policy by bidding for star Villareal man Santi Cazorla. Two Wolfsburg misfits joined the outgoing money and Santi joined his teammates to add what is certainly a touch of class to the midfield. He gives Wolfsburg even more attacking credentials than they already have and will undoubtedly be their star player.

gutifoul.jpg

The Wolves then again travelled back to Real Madrid to grab another midfielder, Jose Maria Guti, on loan. The experienced (Fine, old) midfielder will add leadership to the team, with him being one the most senior (Old) players on the team. His goal scoring prowess however will not be unnoticed over the season.

610xkkmk.jpg

And finally again from Real Madrid, to add more depth behind these obvious quality players Esteban Granero moves on loan to the club. The young and cultured midfielder will provide cover for injuries and suspensions as well as for cup games. The former Getafe midfielder will gain some valuable experience in this Wolfsburg team.

[Hopefully the images made you chuckled at least once. If not then well, get a new sense of humour]

Spending so far: Club-by-club

Chelsea: £25.4m

Remaining budget: £14.6m

Barcelona: £23.3m

Remaining budget: £16.7m

Milan: £3.6m

Remaining budget: £36.4m

Inter: £29m

Remaining budget: £11m

Man Utd.: £13m

Remaining budget: £27m

Bayern: £15.2m

Remaining budget: £24.8m

Juventus: £15.5m

Remaining budget: £24.5m

Real Madrid: £1.2m

Remaining budget: £38.8m

Lyon: £11m

Remaining budget: £29m

Arsenal: £0m

Remaining budget: £40m (get moving, Clarkey!)

Bordeaux: £3.1m

Remaining budget: £36.9m

Marseille: £16.1m

Remaining budget: £23.9m

Wolfsburg: £11m

Remaining budget: £29m

Atletico Madrid: £11.2m

Remaining budget: £28.8m

Liverpool: £4.2m

Remaining budget: £35.8m

Sevilla: £15.9m

Remaining budget: £24.1m