Sign in to follow this  
Gozzy

Ante VUKUSIC (75 Rated), Next Croatian Star (BY Bornich-Gozzy)

Ante Vukusic

s_99345_447_2008_1.jpg

0116007.17.jpg

Club: Hajduk Split

Nationality: Croatian

Position: Fwd

SM Rating : 75

I made this thread together with Bornich and he'll add another info in next post

Ante Vukusic is 18 years old talented Croatian forward who currently playing for Hajduk Split. Vukusic predicted to be new star of Croatian league this season

Vukusic born at 4th June, 1991 at Sinj. Last season,he's star player of Hajduk youth team in youth competition. He's the highlight of Hajduk campaign during last season. Hajduk finished 2nd at youth league and Vukusic scored 20 goals and made 8 assists. He also awarded as 2nd best youth player behind Mario Sacer with 77 points

With Nikola Kalinic, Hajduk regular striker last season almost sure to leave the club( likely to Blackburn), Vukusic already tipped to play regular this season. In 1st match of Croatian league last week against NK Osijek, Vukusic played as starter during 73 minute

Because last season he already played in 4 league games, collecting 201 minute i decided to sent ticket about him and finally he's added to DB this week with 75 rating

Vukusic is very strong in one on one situation and he has similarity with Eduardo (Arsenal). He can smell a goal and very opportunist when get chance. His weakness is he's not too good in heading

Re: Ante VUKUSIC (75 Rated), Next Croatian Star (BY Bornich-Gozzy)

National Team Career

He played 7 games for Croatian U18 squad and scored 2 goals.

:)

25zh7ae.jpg

His start

He become famous when he scored goal to Dinamo life rival of his club Hajduk, he said that that goal changed his life, he sccored for result 2-2. The game endedd 2-2 so he was heroe.

His status in club today

Today he is fighting for place in attack with Rodic and Paraiba, but coach Ante Mise said that he may play with 3 forwards, so you will see him this season a lot times in white dress

National Team Career

He played 7 games for Croatian U18 squad and scored 2 goals.

:)

25zh7ae.jpg

His start

He become famous when he scored goal to Dinamo life rival of his club Hajduk' date=' he said that that goal changed his life, he sccored for result 2-2. The game endedd 2-2 so he was heroe.[/center']

His status in club today

Today he is fighting for place in attack with Rodic and Paraiba, but coach Ante Mise said that he may play with 3 forwards, so you will see him this season a lot times in white dress

Yes, the game against Dinamo has changed his career a lot i think.

Another Croatian who did not get a rise :confused:

Is he worth holding onto over the next umpteenth weeks before the next rating changes??

Another Croatian who did not get a rise :confused:

Is he worth holding onto over the next umpteenth weeks before the next rating changes??

Well he has great potential but i don't see him this season in Hajduk first 11 ;)

he is long term prospect;)

Would you say he has as good a future as Tomecak or Barbaric? I presume he's not that highly rated at the moment.

Yes, he is lowly rated than Kramaric, Tomecak and Barbaric.

He is 3rd attacker with Paraiba in Hajduk for now:( Something like Abdurahimi in Zagreb ;)

But next season he should get more minutes:):):)

who has a bigger future ? Kramaric or Vukusic ?

I am not right person to ask that question, I am big fan of Dinamo soo I would go for Kramaric...

Hmm, what will he likely go to? 84 isn't asking too much is it? Seems a bit above average for the team, which is fair. A few on 86. Has had rumoured interest from Arsenal and Chelsea, etc. Might look at signing him for one of my lesser teams and maybe as back-up for one team (if available still,a s I used to have him). Not that I need him, but looks likely to be quality.