Hazard or Pjanic

Jack14

Re: Hazard or Pjanic

Hi who should i buy and who is the better prospect Hazard or Pjanic thanks :)

Rep will be recieved for good answers :D

Hazard. (Cheaper too). Belgium International at the age of 17/18, even though he did not play ALOT for Lille. (The reason why he rose from 75 to 84 was due to his caps).

Pjanic is good, but he isnt realising his true potential at Lyon, where his performances werent as good as that when he was at FC Metz.

Hazard. (Cheaper too). Belgium International at the age of 17/18' date=' even though he did not play ALOT for Lille. (The reason why he rose from 75 to 84 was due to his caps).

Pjanic is good, but he isnt realising his true potential at Lyon, where his performances werent as good as that when he was at FC Metz.[/quote']

Cheers i think i gonna buy hazard tosic ljajic and sakho in order to strengthen my hartlepool and gain promotion what u think of them players people??

I would buy Miralem Pjanic. Hes a young true prospect in the world. He has played already 25 games for Lyon since 2008 and he has earned 10 national team caps with Bosnia and Hercegovina that made him 2 times man of the match for the national team. Many coaches say that he will be one of the best players in the future. Hazard will not get an opportunity like Pjanic in the future. So trust me go with Miralem Pjanic you will not make a wrong decision by getting him Trust me.