"Elite Managers Lounge" Transfers/Match Report Thread

Niks

Re: "Elite Managers Lounge" Transfers/Match Report Thread

140px-FC_Internazionale-jpe.jpg

Inter Transfer Shock

Inter Milan Have Agreed A Deal With Barcelona For The Sale Of Zanetti To The Catalan Club, Which Would See The Return Of Former Inter Man Maxwell Back At Inter, Igor Gouveia Has Sensationally Agreed To Sell His Club Captain After Only A Matter Of Hours, Igor Gouveia Had This To Say About The Deal.

Igor Said:

Well Zanetti No Doubt Has Done Wonderful Things For This Club But He Showed His Desire To Leave When We Had A Little Chat And He Said Playing Alongside Messi At Club Level Was A Dream, And I Decided To Let Him Go And Live His Dream Seeing As He Is Been An Outstanding Professional But With Maxwell Coming Back, I'll Have Brilliant Defensive Cover, And Although My Transfers May Seem Awkward, They Are Thought Through Throughly And I Know Exactly What I Need, I Wish Zanetti All The Best In His Career And Lucio Will Become Temporary Captain Tell All Transfers Are Completed.

Inter Milan Are Also Willing To Part With Quaresma And Mancini For A P/E With A Winger Coming In Return As Inter Milan Seem Short Stacked On The Wings.

While Higuain And Mata Have Both Respectively Rejected Inter's Interest, Igor Gouveia Has Said To Expect Some Signings To Be Finalized By Tomorrow, Igor Gouveia Said:

Igor Said:

The Transfers May Seem A Little Below Inters Standard But I Assure Milan Fans At Least 3 Key Signings Will Be Made With The Fundings I Intend To Generate By Selling Some Fringe Players.

REAL NEWS FLASH

real_madrid_logo-732541.png

VILLA DEAL CALLED OFF??

villa.elmundo.jpg

THE REAL MADRID chairman called off the DAVID VILLA deal reasoning it as

"NOT WANTING TO SELL BENZEMA in the deal" which was shocking to be honest and David Villa was HEART BROKEN and left dejected after hearing the news

But Niks "The Special One" cleared it that DAVID VILLA is still on his RADAR and will bid again for him. He also stated that KAKA is still for sale and he hasn't got a GOOD ENOUGH OFFER for him.

kaka+head.jpg

*WILL THIS HAPPEN SOON?? *

Boca Juniors latest

akinfeev.jpg

Fadedwolfz eyes goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev?

Boca Juniors makes quiet start.

It has been a quiet day for Boca with no big stars arriving at the La Bombonera. Manager Fadedwolfz only brought in 4 brazilians, Toloi and Victor Ramos - two highly rated defenders, Paulo Henrique - an attacking midfielder and Willians - thought to be the next Carioca by the Brazilian media. The biggest signing thus far would be Kwadwo Asamoah from Udinese, who has been hailed as the next world class superstar by the Italian media, and he will be the only one out of the 5 signings that will be fighting out for a place in the team.

"We don't have the cash nor capabilities as the other big clubs. Boca Juniors may be the biggest team in Argentina, but we are minnows in comparison to the likes of Barca and Real. Some players may have to go to make way for others, but expect no world class players to join us in the first season." said the manager on making superstar signings.

With the chairman making it clear that Boca will have to sell to buy, there have been rumours that Fadedwolfz is interested in CSKA Moskva pair Igor Akinfeev and Vagner Love.

Also, there have been news that Bayern Munich had rejected the loaning of Sosa to Boca, despite trying 3 times for the player. Boca will have to look to other areas to reinforce their wings, either by loan or by signings.

more to follow..

valencia.png

Valencia states "Mata Not For Sale"

Spainsh club,Valencia today stated that They would not sell 2 players,Mata and David Sliva for anything and hopes that new Manager Paul hart can lead them to success,Also in the latest transfer News,Valencia has Managed to sign German Defender Heiko WESTERMANN from FC Schalke 04 and They also snapped up French Keeper Sebastien FREY from Forentina and 2 youngsters whom are Argentina Wonder Winger Matías DE FEDERICO and Czech Playmaker Vaclav KADLEC from thewir respective clubs.Meanwhile,Sánchez DAVID VILLA would be once again moving to Real madrid but this time it is Karim BENZEMA and Fernando GAGO coming to Valenica,Latest news is that Marcus BERG might arrive as Paul hart's Men has entered a Bidding Battle for the Swed Forward with Sevilla.Also Heres what Paul hart has to say when he was asked in the Interview with sky Sports on the Transfer of Mata and David Silva:

"I repeat we will not sell our 2 best players,they shall not leave unless we recieved a crazy deal for them."
said Paul hart in the Interview with Sky Sports

fiorentina.Sebastian.Frey.jpg

Sebastian Frey has arrived to Valencia.

_45692068_hart_av512.jpg

Paul hart is interviewed and he faces a tough time keeping his stars in the team.

24781.jpgmata.jpg

"No sale!!" Says Manager Paul hart

REAL NEWS FLASH

real_madrid_logo-732541.png

THE GALACTICO ERA has BEGUN!!!!!

Real Madrid manager Niks “The Special One” had assured the fans that there’ll be lots of NEW FACES, Lot of signings, some sadly leaving the Bernabau too. But the fans were ecstatic when the two NEW SIGNINGS were unveiled at the Bernabau.

JUNINHO

Juninho-envoie-Lyon-en-finale-122181.jpg

The 1st of the two signings on the opening day is none other than the Free Kick Maestro JUNINHO. The former Lyon captain has signed for REAL MADRID for 5 yrs and “The Special One” seemed very happy with his arrival as his Experience and his dead ball skills will help REAL MADRID in many ways.

LUCHO GONZALEZ

101675.jpg

The 2nd signing was the GONZALEZ. A great passer of the ball and a great vision and he’ll add to the already STAR STUDDED REAL MADRID mid-field.

Niks also said "He's got a great hair style and that's the main reason for signing him"

With the likes of SNIEJDER,ROBBEN,RONALDO,DIARRA,GONZALEZ,JUNINHO, there’s very little doubt that the mid-field is nearly PERFECT for REAL MADRID but Niks has hinted that there might be another CENTRAL MID-FIELDER on his way on MADRID and he’s going to be a HUGE NAME.

Along with these Massive names in the mid-field, Niks “The Special One” also has RAUL, NISTELROOY,HIGUAIN and the to-be SIGNING “DAVID VILLA” at his disposal and the team already looks to be forming a DREAM TEAM.

Kaka is still out of sorts and will be LEAVING REAL MADRID and Niks is still waiting for a good enough offer for him.

More news to follow. So Stay tuned. The GALACTICO ERA has BEGUN!!

Catalonia News

Javier Zanetti will be arriving to Barcelona training camp if the deal goes through. The deal sees Maxwell heading back to his previous club. "Maxwell did not get a chance to prove himself in Barcelona but he must return as we are wanting to bring Zanetti" said Rohit Gautam

321185686-soccer-friendly-dundee-united-v-barcelona-barcelona-training-st-andrews.jpg

Zanetti would be joining the likes of Puyol and Alves in practice and on the pitch.

"Zanetti of course will get playing time and we will work that out we have a very strong defense and it looks amazing right now. Now we must focus on the midfield specifically the winger."

Inter Transfer News

paiktis-tou-paok-kai-episima-o-koutsianikoulis.jpg028.jpg

Inter Milan Completed The Signings Of Greek Whizkid Vassilios Koutsianikoulis Who Has Been Hailed As The "Greek Messi" From PAOK, Inter Milan Snapped Him Up For A Cool 4.1 Million Along With Teenage Sensations Gabriel Torje Who Was Brought From Dinamo Bucuresti For A Sum Of 6.4M, Both Young Talent's Have Been Told They Will Get Games In The Cup And Should Injuries Hit Vital Players They May Step In, Inter Milan Also Completed The Loan Signing Of Ignazio Abate Who Will Be Used Only Should Injuries Occur Has He Is On Loan And Won't Feature In Any Cup Games Without Milan's Consent. Although Both Clubs Are Sworn Enemies They Seem To Have Got On Quite Well So Far In Terms Of Transfers. Maxwell Has Agreed Personal Terms With Inter Milan And The Deal Should Be Completed Soon. The Manager Igor Gouveia Has Said To The Fans And Everyone Concerned With Inter Milan That Only A Couple More Signings Will Be Made And Then The Cheque Book Will Shut.

BOMBSHELL AT BENFICA!!

422910_Benfica_Logo.jpg

In a shock and controversal move, Jorge Jesus has been removed from his post as manager at Benfica and replaced by Dutch legend Dennis Bergkamp. His appointment will come as a shock to many fans of the Diabos Vermelhos, but chairman Luis Filipe Vieira stands by his decision:

(Speaks in broken English) I am very happy with the joining of Dennis, he is great man. He will lead forward club to reach its potential.

Despite not being able to speak Portugese, Dennis was the 1st choice for the job and beat off stiff competition from other high-flying applicants such as; Luis Felipe Scolari (who is sick of the pathetic team he currently manages), Sven Goran Ericksson (who says he will leave a monkey to attend to Notts County whilst he's away), Mike Newell (who's League 1 experience made his 2nd choice since Porto and Sporting are basically the same as Luton and Hartlepool) and, of course, DerbyPower (but he was told NO by the board and took up the less glamerous role of Porto manager).

When asked about his feelings regarding his sacking, Jorge Jesus had this to say:

I don't think i am bitter, i just hope Luis and Dennis get hit by a truck thats all.

Its safe to say he's not best pleased about the appointment.

Transfers

After his arrival at the club, Mr.Bergkamp has already outlined his intentions and dipped impressively in the market by picking up 6 players. Including: Newcastle's Bassong, Celtic's Marc-Antoine Fortune, Deportivo's Piscu and a loan signing in the form of Real Madrid's Granero. Their two highest profile signings though have to be defender Caceres, who joins on a season-long loan from Barcelona, and strike prodigy Jovetic who joins for a fee in the region of 9 million.

CACERES_copia.jpgjovetic_656348.jpg

New signings Caceres and Jovetic, brought in to steady the ship and to score the goals respectively.

Dennis Bergkamp had this to say about his transfer business:

I am pleased with who we have brought in so far, players of their standard outline are intentions of winning the league and showing other teams how its done. Yes, we are not yet finished in the market, but we have a strict budget to maintain so in order for more players to arrive i must ship some out first. I have already informed Balboa and Mantorras that they do not feature in my plans and are free to join another club, so i expect them to leave in the next week and the funds they generate will help improve the squad. I brought in Caceres, Bassong and Piscu to strengthen our defense as it was rather weak, i did intend on bringing in Spanish CB Marcano but those scum-bags Napoli made him a better offer. Jovetic and Fortune will team up with Saviola, Cardozo, Keirrison and Urreta and they'll make a formidable striker force! Plus, after the initial business with Real Madrid, by which i mean the loan signing of Granero, we are in talks over a loan for Ruben De La Red; who although has a heart problem, he'll mend up here and play a vital role. Also, we have made an offer for Madrid striker Negredo, but i am not currently at the stage as to submit the details of the deal. I'm hoping that if we pull off these deals and bring in one more defender, with Blackburn hardman Samba in mind, then we can finish up in the market and contest for the titile.

Mr.Bergkamp has obviously has a lot of confidence in his new team, but whether or not this is just will remain to be seen. Exciting times at Benfica!

ruben_de_la_red_574110.jpg

Will De La Red make his proposed loan move...

More to follow..

Arsenal rejects Real Madrid bid!

5BC122224FA0E7F3BEF04CB4299673.jpg

adebayor-says-he-will-rule-europe-with-van-persie-415x275.jpg

Arsenal announced today that General Gipsy decided to reject Real Madrid's offer for Fabregas + Walcott to come in exchange for the Brazilian star, Ricardo Kaka.

The General explained the rejection after he left the club to have a lunch with his girlfriend, as one of the journalists asked him about the reason he rejected the great star from Madrid, he said: "mate, am not after any big names, who think they can achieve anything with their own names, CESC and THEO are my best two youngsters, why should I leave them for that cheap? They can leave but for reasonable offers only, I am after big performance not big names."

We knew that Arsenal made so many transfers, that will be announced today afternoon.

12_front_small.gif168_1232827197.jpg117_front_small.gif

Sevilla Get Their Man

contract.jpg

The New Sevilla Manager, Daniel Johansson Signs A Four Year Contract In

Front Of Sevilla Supporters In The Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.

After ex-manager, Manolo Jiménez was appointed as Sevilla's director of football, his assistant was appointed as his successor. The Swede has very little managerial experience but Manolo Jiménez believed that Daniel is the right man for the job. Manolo said "He gets on with the players really well, his training techniques are amazing, he has great tactical awareness and i'm 100% confident that he would do a good job".

1210079931_0.jpg

Manolo Jiménez Is Confident That Daniel Is The Right Man For This Job.

In his first press conference as the new Sevilla manage, Daniel Johansson said that he was pleased that he was appointed as the new Sevilla manager. He said "I had to face tough competition from big name managers for this job, but Manolo had faith in me and i would like to thank him for giving this opportunity to me". He also said that he will not be that active in the transfer market. Daniel stated that he only needs a couple of signings and he wants to invest heavily in midfield after he spotted the weakness. Johansson's first game will be against Dennis's Benfica.

356_1200544918.gif

The Standard Around Liege, remains high But this time in the Transfer Market!

henrique+adriano+buss+barcelona+bayer+leverkusen.jpg

Adriano Buss Henrique Pictured in Belgium, who joins on a Seaosn long loan from Spanish Giants Barcelona!

Today, Belgian Side Standard de Liege aanounced that they had Secured the Loan deal of a much needed Central Defender in the Shape of Barcelona Brazilian Center Back, Adriano Buss Henrique. The Brazilian Who Impressed Whilst at both Palmerias and whilst on-loan at Bayer Lavenkusen from Barcelona, Is Said to be a big Future Star!, Standard de Liege Officilas had this to say " Adriano Buss Henrique, is a very good Additionif only on loan!, he'll be a good player for us this Season, we much needed Center Back as we had a Gap in the Team for That Position." Justice Said " I have no need to Sign anyone PErinantly at the Moment!, I am very pleased to have signed Adriano Buss Henrique hes a very Good player and will undoubtidly be a big hit here in Belgium!"

12_front_small.gif168_1232827197.jpg117_front_small.gif

Transfer News

u21gojk.jpg

Serbian Midfielder, Gojko Kacar Arrives In Seville For His Medical.

Sevilla manager, Daniel Johansson has made his first signings since taking the job two days ago. Gojko Kacar, Marco Motta, Ola Toivonen and José Zezinho for a combined fee of £7,675,000. Abdoulay Konko and Didier Zokoro were included in Kacar's and Motta's offer, so they have joined Hertha Berin and Roma. Daniel has also said that he has missed out of a couple of players that were his number one targets. He said "We missed out of couple of players that was my number one targets, i felt that they could improve the squad but i think our squad is still strong". When asked about, who did he miss out, Daniel said "No comment".

18s10-toivonen-269__833725l.jpg

Ola Pictured Outside of Sevilla's Training Ground.

12_front_small.gif172_1245420019.jpg270_front_small.gif

Transfer News

Valencia has brought in players.

Today Valencia has completed a few deals for the team.Youngsters like Ivan TOMECAK,Sega KEITA,Nikos KARELIS,Sebastian JUNG,Stefan REINARTZ,Christopher TELO,Mads STOKKELIEN and Gregory VAN DER WIEL were all brought to bloster the youth team.However,there is 1 big igning from Valencia where they Managed to brought Russian Midfielder Igor DENISOV from Zenit.For out players,Sánchez DAVID VILLA have completed his dream move to Real Madrid,with French starlet Karim BENZEMA and Argentina Midfield Mastro Fernando GAGO coming to Valenica,Paul hart has wished the Spainsh Striker well and hopes he can prosper at Real.Meanwhile,David ALBELDA is set to move to Shakhtar in a deal of £9.1M for the aging DM.in the rumours of Joining are Pavel POGREBNYAK of VfB Stuttgart,Ezequiel LAVEZZI from Napoli and lastly Rasmus ELM from Kalmar FF.If these 3 join,Valencia might just complete their transfer deals.

382241.jpg

Igor DENISOV has arrived in training.

340x.jpg340x.jpg

the 2 new stars have arrived at Valencia

9320_1220437515.jpg3598_1245609331.jpg13151_1245915195.jpg

Will this players arrive or will they not???

2984_1209755861.jpg

Paul Hart has said "Goodbye" to the Aging DM

Boca Juniors latest

joann-gourcuff-milan-versus-messina-series-a-2006-2007-6wW1tW.jpg

French star Yoann Gourcuff signs for Boca Juniors after beating off challenges from Lyon, Sevilla and Arsenal.

Yoann Gourcuff makes surprise Boca move.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Self-proclaimed minnows Boca Juniors have managed to sign one of the most promising stars in the game - French attacking midfielder Yoann Gourcuff from Bordeaux for 9.5m. Defenders Juan Krupoviesa and José María Calvo make the move to the other side as part of the deal.

This is certainly one of the bargain of the season, in which a potential world class star has decided to move to Argentina to progress his career. In what was deemed as an astute move by the media and a fantastic move for the fans, the manager has certainly proven himself in a space of two days. With a midfield duo of Gourcuff and captain Riquelme, Boca will look dangerous in the middle of the park.

Meanwhile, 4 more young starlets joined the club, with another 3 from Brazil. Uendel, Lucas and Lessa will join the club for nominal fees, while Dobias, a Slovak flew in from MFK Kosice after agreeing to join the club.

It has been reported that Boca will have to sell to buy, and the most likely to face the exit door would be Battaglia, who seemed to have disagreements with the manager regarding tactical issues.

more to follow..

Daniel Alves want a club !

After 5 day of waiting the algerian man have said (" these clubs are really great , it's really hard to be with no job , but i wait for the day who i can manage a club , now i write a message for niks :

Hey niks

I want to demand to you to give me a club in your extremly good and interessent Game World , the day when you created this extraordinarly Game World , i wasn't in my home , and after 2 day , I return to my home , and I read in the forum that the GW is created and all the clubs is already managed , it was very very hard to read this poor news , but now i want to demand to you to give me a club when a manager quit his job i am the first to take part in this GW , please mate not desapoint me , i am in waiting list , thanks mate , my name in SM is DANIELALVES , please respond !

Cheers , your brother from Algeria !

And now i continue to speak wit hthe others already managers in the GW , and particulary the managers who manage the small clubs , not make the mistake and buy the oldest players , it's the key of losing , keep to buy the youngster and the players who play well in the real life , and not a players like Van nistelroy , if you have the chance to buy Pato or Van nistelroy , keep to buy the first choice , thaks to all , good chance to everyone , great day ! ;):)

356_1200544918.gif

Standard de Liege Complete 2nd Loan Signing

john_obi_mikel.jpg

None other than John Obi Mikel has joined on a Season Long loan from Chelsea!

Out of Favour, Chelsea's Nigerian Centeral Midfielder John Obi Mikel has been loaned out to Belgium side Standard de Liege on a Season long loan. The Former Lyn Oslo Star and Now Current Chelsea Star was out of Favour at the london based Side Due to Chelsea having mnay more Central Midfieling Options. Standard de Liege Jumped at the chance of getting him in on-loan and made an offer, which was today Accepted by Newly Appointed Chelsea boss Nathan Kirby. When asked about his latest Loan Justice had this to say, " I am Delighted to get John Obi Mikel on loan, He shall play a key Role in our Team, Inspite of us having many other Central Midfield Options, he's one of our better options however we have to Consider every player and no BIG names will be leaving us soon, nor will Youth players!"

Barcelona Transfer News

Barcelona has brought in a few players all with experience which hints that Barcelona are going aggressive this season to capture the title.

"We want to win said Rohit Gautam. We are better than all these clubs and we will show it in the depth we have and starting line up.

Newest Signings to come to Barcelona:

fredy-m.jpg

Montero has been told he will not be guaranteed first team football and will be coming off the bench or starting if a player is injured.

"Montero has a a lot of potential and being a native of the United States I have seen him play in the MLS and deserves a chance playing higher level of football. He will develop into a prolific goal scorer under me" said Rohit Gautam as his signings were being read off.

44163_news.jpg

"Fernandhinho is an amazing Brazilian player and I believe he will flourish even more under the Catalan system. Again he is not promised first team action but will get some action over Montero"

Santi_Cazorla_776676a.jpg

"Perhaps one of our biggest signings since the ill fated saga with Zanetti which I will answer in a second. Cazorla will also be coming off the bench and will be instrumental to keeping the team overall fit."

Where is Zanetti?

The Inter superstar was subject to arrive in Barcelona yesterday but complications with the Chairman has brought the deal to a halt.

"I promise the fans that I will try my hardest to bring Javier Zanetti as he is also eager to play for Barcelona."

Inter Milan Reveal New Signings

Inter Milan Have Brought In 3 Quality Additions To Midfield Along With A Talented Young Keeper And A Future World Beater, First Signing In Midfield And Arguably The Best Deal To Be Made So Far In The Transfer Market, Andrés Guardado For 8M + Unwanted Mancini, Andrés Guardado Was Unveiled On Thursday Along With New Signing Goran Pandev Who Was Brought For 1M + Suazo And Motta, Both Were Welcomed To A Packed Giuseppe Meazza Containing Around 80,500 Adoring Fans, But Inter Milan's Buying Did Not Stop There As They Went On To Sign Speddy Winger Piotr Trochowski For A Fee Of 5M Plus Quaresma Who Was Not Even Given The Chance To Shine At Inter. Then Came Two More Signings In The Form Of Former OGC Nice Keeper David Ospina For 1M Plus Francesco Toldo And Paolo Orlandoni And Then Inter Milan Signed Former Manchester United Starlet Rodrigo Possebon For A Fee Of 400k. Igro Gouveia Was Asked To Comment On The Zanetti Transfer And He Has This To Say:

Igor Said:

Well, I Have Sat Down With Mr.Gautam And Have Arranged A Deal For Zanetti To Go Over There And For Maxwell To Return And The Chairman Has Finally Given His Seal Of Approval So Within 48 Hours The Deal Should Be Complete.

Viera Has Finalised His Move To Rennes For 6.1M, And Will Jet Over There To Join His Team In A Couple Of Hours While Youngster Gianluca Litteri Will Be A Gillingham Player In A Couple Of Hours After Inter Milan Accepted A 181k Bid For The Youngster.

InterMilanvLiverpoolUEFAChampionsLe.jpg

Trochowski In Action For New Club Inter Milan In A Pre-Season Friendly.

Valenica completes todays signings

Today Valencia's Manager Paul hart is very happy with the transfer today as all targets have arrived to Valencia.Big Names move are Pavel POGREBNYAK and Rasmus ELM,which Pogrebnyak arrived in a deal of £1.6M & Nikola ZIGIC & Rubén BARAJA from VfB Stuttgart while Elm arrive in a deal of £70k & Asier DEL HORNO from Kalmar FF.Both players have arrived and passed their fitness test and are clear to play for Valencia as Valencia starts off a challenge to make a title Challenge this season to get them promoted to Division 1.Crotian GoalKeeper Matej DELACf almost joined until Valencia chairmen decided to stop the deal and Manager Paul Hart has stated that he would use alo9t of money to get him to Valencia as he thinks he is a great player for the future.

9320_1220437515.jpg13151_1245915195.jpg

The 2 big Names star has arrived at Valencia

38483_1238029450.jpg

Paul hat has insist that he would spent quite a amount of money just to get the young shot Stopper.

356_1200544918.gif

Marouane Chamakh Joins Standard Liege

chamakh.jpg

Pictured back in his Bordeux Days Chamakh now with Standard

Standard de Liege today have comfirmed the Signing of Morrocian Striker Marouane Chamakh in a Player Trade with French Champions Bordeux, the Striker who had his best season as a Professional So far with Bordeux last Season, Joins Belgium Champs Standard de Liege!, Justice Had this to say on his first Perminante Transfer " Despite having many Intrest from Around the Globe, we managed to sign Him and I am overly Joyed to have secured his signature, he was one of my main Targets in the Market, so to be able today show him to the Fans is just great, He'll undoubtidly become a fans Faviourte at an Instant, he will help us very much this year i believe in getting us the goals, Him and Mbokani will partner well together up top! we lost an Unwanted player in the Deal so we are pleased with our deal we struck with Bordeux!, And I and my team cannot wait for this sunday's opening Game against German Giants Bayern Munchen!"

Barcelona vs Chelsea

Match Preview

Barcelona's new manager gets ready to make his debut against Chelsea a fierce competitor with a great manager. "It will be a tough task getting a win but starting the season of with a win is very important, especially since its a home game. Chelsea are regarded as a top club in England and we are in Spain so it should be a match of titans. We have to be careful with Drogba as he can create problems in any defense but I will we have a lot of depth there even with having Zanetti *Rumors swirling that Zanetti will not be arriving to Nou Camp until later*.

didier_drogba_chelse_16409a.jpg

Droga premier striker who will terrorize the defense if he is not subdued.

Here are just the names of the starting 11:

Victor Valdes

Carlos Puyol

Eric Abidal

Rafa Marquez

Scherer Maxwell

Dani Alves

Hernandez Xavi

Andres Iniesta

Lionel Messi

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Theirry Henry

Substitutes

Luis Fernandhino

Gabriel Milito

Gerard Pique

Santi Cazorla

Seydou Keita

Valencia Chasing after Barcelona young star

It is in the rumours that Valencia has made an Official Bid for Barcelona Highly Rated Defensive Midfielder Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE as the 26 years old Ivorian Midfielder is said to be arriving in a few days time,If The Bid is torugh,the Ivorian would be joining Valencia.Other news is that Fulham's Norwegian Center Back,Brede HANGELAND is set to arrive as he was spotted on his way to Mestalla,Valencia.Is he going to arrive or will he not as he is also being Chased by Sevilla.More news coming up tommorrow.

article-0-03B1F552000005DC-913_468x393.jpg

Fulham Star Brede Hangleland might just arrive to Valencia tomorrow if the deal goes trough

u1_yaya.jpg

Yaya Toure was also Spotted having his Medical at Valencia