"Elite Managers Lounge" Transfers/Match Report Thread

Niks

Re: "Elite Managers Lounge" Transfers/Match Report Thread

Napoli Evolution Complete

Just less than 1 week after replaced Roberto Donadoni to become Napoli new coach, peter gerrard(gozgoz8) change the team drastically and he'll just keep 4 players, Santacroce, Maggio,Hamsik and Lavezzi. Here is Napoli guide team

Goalkeepers

After get rid senior keeper, Morgan De Sanctis and 3 other keepers, Gozzy brought Russian starlet, Akinfeev as new no.1 with Coutinho and Darley as backup

Defenders

Gozzy know the weakest link at Napoli is LB, so he bought 2 great LB, Andre Santos and Domenico Criscito. He also signed Ivan Marcano and Jan Vertonghen to partner with Santacroce.

Midfielders

Gozzy just keep Maggio and Hamsik from previous team, while he signed Sessegnon, Cattermole,Hernanes, D'Agostino and Mati Fernandez. Also, Belgian star, Eden Hazard joined Napoli from Lille

Forwards

Lavezzi is the only forward who keep by Gozzy. To improve his team, Gozzy signed 4 forwards (not included risers): Gilardino, Erding, Sahar and Paloschi.

Guest Phill

Im Sorry For The Wait...

New Manager Unveiled At Werder!

Its Been Realeased Today That There Has Been A Change Of Management at Bremen. The Former Manager Was Sacked after His Failure Of Winning The Uefa Cup Last Season.

Mertesacker For Sale!!! Cash And A Good 91+ Player!

New Bremen Manager Phillip Thomas Has Been Quite Busy In The Transfer Market Over The Past Few Days. The New Signings, That Includes Dzagoev, Alexis Sanchez And Sakho, Are All Happy To Have Joined.

WERDER BREMEN'S NEW SIGNINGS!

28380_1231416316.jpg12927_1246008776.jpg34265_1239725285.jpg17382_1245746810.jpg28817_1219485433.jpg

Mohamadou Sakho. Alexis Sanchez. Alan Dzagoev. Simone Pepe. Tomas Necid.

Phillip Thomas "I Am Happy With All Of My Signings. I Got All Of My Targets Exept Arnautovic, Which General Gipsy Hi-jacked My Bid.

12_front_small.gif168_1232827197.jpg117_front_small.gif

Transfer News

javier-pastore-120x120-es.jpgbalazs-dzsudzsak-120x120-en.jpg

(Javier Pastore & Balázs Dzsudzsak Join Johansson's Side For A Combined Fee Of £3.3m)

Daniel Johansson has signed five more players to strengthen his squad, but three of them will play for the reserve sqaud. Argentinian Javier Pastore and Hungarian Balázs Dzsudzsak join Sevilla for a combined fee of £3.3m. Johansson had to face stiff competition from Napoli but Johansson was pleased with the capture. He said "I'm pleased that i have managed to sign both of them. They are both young talented players and they would help the club progress". Johansson has revealed that he missed out on signing Italian midfielder Marco Marchionni. He decided to join Italian giants AC Milan for a fee of £6m. It is believed that Marchionni was Johansson's no.1 target. Johansson insists his squad is complete for now, but he admits that he's in the market for a new central midfielder.

In an interview with Spanish newpaper, Marca, Daniel revealed that he wants fellow Swede Rasmus Elm to join Sevilla. After missing out on him, he felt that he won't get enough first team football at Valencia. Johansson is desperate for a new central midfielder and he believes Elm is his solution to his problem. Johansson states that he is a big fan if Elm's style of play. According to some rumours in Spain, Sevilla has already a loan bid rejected for Elm.

RasmusElm_1672162.jpg

(Daniel Will Try His Best To Sign Rasmus Elm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre Match Preview:

Armani%20suit%201.jpg

(Manager Daniel Johansson Looking Calm When Arriving At The Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán)

Johnasson is expected to field a strong sqaud to face Dennis's Benfica. He promised to hand debuts to some signings. Johansson would like to win his first game incharge but he expects a tough games as he believes Benfica are a strong team. Johansson had named his captains for this season. Goalkeeper Palop will be the captain and winger Navas will be the vice captain. Both of the were pleased with their roles and the squad was delighted that the manager chose them.

56_large.jpg

(The Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium will be full of fans at 20:00 GMT)

Guest Phill

The First Of A Predicted Huge Run Of Bad Results Tonight, Losing 5-2 Against Juve.

Mertesacker Needs To Go! Otherwise I Will Sell To External!

Guest Phill

Mertesacker Must Go!

Mertesacker, 93 Rated 23 Year Old Centre-Back, Must Go Soon.

If a good bid doesnt come in soon, i will accept the best external bid. lots of cash and a rb or cf is needed. unless i get a good bid including the player and right amount of cash, he will go to external.

WARNING TO ALL MANAGERS!

Every Player On My Shortlist, I Am Planning On Buying.

I Have Warned You.

Cech the Enemy!!!

Petr Cech was the hero in tonights match against Barcelona. "My side came out strong but had difficulties penetrating Cech their last line of defense."

The match started off with a bang as the Camp Nou was filled and the pressure was on Barcelona to win. Cech makes a brilliant save in the 5th minute to deny Barcelona, in the 22nd minute a close header floats by Iniesta but gets pushed away by Cech. In the 34th minute it was Chelseas turn to strike and did so with a blazing shot by Frank Lampard who gave Chelsea its lead. The 38th minute saw Rafa Marquez scoring an own goal that shocked the Camp Nou shouting horrible chants towards him. Barcelona were not to be denied in the first half but in the 39th minute Petr Cech punches another ball out of harms way and the score was 2-0 at halftime.

Cech was back to work as in the 49th minute he made another brilliant save. This was the story of the match as in the 69th minute Iniesta fired again but was denied by Cech. Chelsea sealed the win in the 73rd minute with a goal by John Terry as Barcelona fell 3-0.

"Rafa feels bad said Rohit Gautam. He blames it on himself but we did not play or best football. All I can saw is our offense is dormant but will wake up quickly I assure you."

PetrCech_468x589.jpg

This was the Image in the Camp Nou seeing Chech dive everywhere giving him Man of the Match award.

0+rafael+marquez+renwal+barcelona.jpg

This is the image plastered in the minds of Barcelona fans seeing their own defender poke the ball in the net.

Messi was quoted saying "I don't ever want to face that keeper again.""

Boca Juniors upset Atletico Madrid in season opener

Elite Managers Lounge Turn 1

Atletico Madrid 2-3 Boca Juniors

juan_roman_riquelme_the_associated_.jpg

Riquelme shows who's boss.

It was a the first match of the season, and Manager Fadedwolfz was facing a severe selection headache because of the quality of his squad. Sorely lacking of quality wingers, an ageing keeper and a strikeforce heavily reliant on loan signing Bojan, no one thought Boca stood a chance against Spainish Giants Atletico Madrid. Fadedwolfz opted to let his captain run the show by slotting him right in the centre of midfield, and his tactics paid dividends.

It took only 2 minutes for his captain to threaten the opposition with a wicked shot on goal, which was well save by Spainish keeper Asenjo. But Riquelme managed to net his first goal of the season 23 minutes later, by a header from a restulting keeper which doubled Boca's lead after Sergio Busquets scored on 20 minutes. The game seemed to be over after 30 minutes when Álvaro Gonzalez, forced to play out of position on the right, scored with a speculative chip.

However, Atletico Madrid got off to a wonderful start after the break, with front pair Aguero and Forlan both scoring within 6 minutes due to schoolboy defensive errors. Due to the tenacious defending by the team led by the captain and experienced goalkeeping by Roberto Abbondanzieri, Boca held out for a famous win at the Vicente Calderón.

They will have to fix their defensive problems sooner rather than later, and rumours are that the manager is planning on a swoop for German defender Mertesecker. But with the club seriously lacking funds, they may have to look elsewhere. They face Tottenham Hospur on Wednesday, and will be hoping for another good performance.

Boca's starting line up

R ABBONDANZIERI

H IBARRA

C MOREL RODRIGUEZ

J CACERES

S BUSQUETS

J RIQUELME

Á GONZALEZ

Y GOURCUFF

K BOJAN

M PALERMO

F INSUA

more to follow...

Real Madrid Held to a 1-1 Draw by Liverpool

Real+Madrid+v+Liverpool+UEFA+Champions+League+7f-81jrKgvcl.jpg

Real Madrid’s title Campaign didn’t get to the Best possible start as Expected by everyone but Sir Niks wasn’t too disappointed by the result. He was pretty Optimistic by terming it as a “GOOD WARMUP”.

Real Madrid didn’t go all out for the Win and Sir Niks stated that the Main objective was to keep Possession and irritate Liverpool and keep them restricted to Long range Shooting, which was Accomplished PERFECTLY.

Real Madrid Dominated the possession and Liverpool were forced to keep shooting from LONG distances.

The 2 Goals in the game, came early on the 1st ten mins itself with REAL MADRID opening the scoring through “Wesley Sniejder ” in the 7th min. But just as Madrid were celebrating their Goal Liverpool out of nowhere came up at the other end and caught the Madrid back-line napping and scored through “Albert Riera” in the very next minute.

Wesley_Sneijder_La_Liga_Real_Madrid_Murcia_784334.jpg

*Sniejder Celebrated the Opening goal*

From there now, Madrid Dominated the entire Game but were unable to break through the BUS that was parked at the Liverpool end.

The next game is against MILAN and Sir Niks wants a Similar Performance from his side but with MORE goals that’s all ;)

The “ELITE MANAGERS LOUNGE” News Flash

news_flash_logo_flash.gif

Division 1 Round-Up

The 1st round of matches were concluded yesterday with most of the upsets took place in the 2nd division and the Division 1 went as per the pundit’s Perdictions.

Juventus Drubbed the Authority with a 5-2 win on a weak WERDER BREMEN side who have all sorts of Problems in their camp with the Star Defender MERTASACKER wanting away from the club by opening stating his Desire to play for REAL MADRID.

Real Madrid and Liverpool played out the ONLY Stalemate in the 1st division with both sides scoring 1 goal a piece.

Inter Milan gave Arsenal a REALITY check with a 1-0 win at the SAN SIRO but their City Rivals AC MILAN couldn’t make it 2 wins for the MILAN clubs as they slumped to a 1-0 Defeat to the BLUE side of MANCHESTER, MAN CITY. The new Signing Tevez winning it for City in the 81st min.

Barcelona were brought to Ground Level when they were hammered 3-0 at their own home NOU CAMP in front of their OWN 98,000 fans by a CHELSEA side which looked at their ULTIMATE BEST. A Special Performance by PETR CECH who was sublime between the posts with a MAN OF THE MATCH performance to his credit.

But the match of the WEEKEND was MANCHESTER UNITED Vs LYON and what a game it was, a Roller Coaster to say the least. Old Trafford witnessed a Great match which shifted momentum more times than the wind changed it’s direction. Lyon took a Surprise lead only for the Old boy “Paul Scholes” to hit back. Lyon again took the lead in the 2nd half but due to a keeping error allowed “Wayne Rooney” to level the game at 2-2. It stayed that way until the 87th min when VIDIC scored a rare Goal in the dying seconds of the game to snatch the 3 points.

It was 1 heck of a Opening round of matches and be sure to get lots more of this excitement coming your way in the upcoming games.

The “ELITE MANAGERS LOUNGE” News Flash

news_flash_logo_flash.gif

Division 2 Round-Up

The 2nd Division, Controversy arose even before the season began with managers publicly SHOWING their Displeasure of managing a 2nd division side. There were lots of Up-sets in this division.

The high-Profiled Bayern Munich Side Trounced Standard Liege 3-1 and made a immediate impact.

The north London side Tottenham Hotspur beat their fellow English rivals Aston Villa 3-0 in a fairly one-sided game.

The other English side EVERTON also faced a 2-1 defeat at the hands of ITALIAN side NAPOLI.

Spanish Giants Sevilla and Valencia were both swept aside by PORTUGUESE power houses BENFICA and FC PORTO respectively. Sevilla slumped to a 0-1 home defeat and VALENCIA even with the likes of SILVA, GAGO and new acquisition BENZEMA couldn’t stop FC PORTO running riot with a 3-1 win.

And the Game of the WEEKEND in the division 2 goes to ATLETICO MADRID vs BOCA JUNIORS. It was awesome display of 1st half full of Ruthless Aggression by scoring 3 goals, 10 mins of Mind-Blowing football resulted in 3 goals for BOCA JUNIORS. But there was a different match all together in the 2nd half with Atletico players finally GETTING up from the Summer Sleep and actually playing some attacking football. Forlan and Aguero pulled 2 goals back for the Madrid side but Boca went defensive after that and Atletico couldn’t score any more. And the game ended at 3-2 win for the ARGENTINE side.

It was UPSETS all over the place this weekend, lets wait and watch what the remainder of the season hold for us.

Where is Kaka Going to Land?

AScorzaAFP.jpg

"COME AND GET ME" says KAKA

Ricardo Kaka, has lashed out at Niks as he was left out of the starting Lineup in the 1st game of the season and didn't even geton as a Substitute.

Kaka was heard PLEADING to the Other teams, saying "COME AND GET ME"

Where will this Brazilian Playmaker endup? Nobody knows.

140px-FC_Internazionale-jpe.jpg

Inter Milan Start Well

Inter Milan Started The Season Brilliantly With 3 Points, Coming Away With A 1-0 Victory Against Arsenal With Debutant Trochowski Bagging The Only Goal In The 30th Minute To Ensure Inter The Lead In The Tightly Contested Game, Trochowski Took His Goal Brilliantly By Sending Neuer The Wrong Way With A Dummy And Then Just Passing The Ball Into An Empty Net, Although This Game Wasn't All Inter's, Arsenal Did Creat A Couple Of Good Chances, Their Best Chance Coming When Barzagli Chipped Julio Cesar Only For The Crossbar Stopping Him To Get A Fine Debut Goal, This Game Was The Highlight Of The Day, It Was Your Typical Attacking Football Game With Both Sides Showing Their Threats, Inter Milan Displaying Their Attacking Abilities With A Total Of 15 Shots Taken And 5 On Target While Arsenal Took 16 Shots And Had 4 On Target. CNN Were First On Hand After Signing A Exclusive Contract To Have All The Interview With Igor Gouveia.

CNN Interviewer: Well, Big Day, Big Players And Your Big Moment, How Was It?

Igor Said:

Not To Bad... All Things Considered We Did Quite Well And Judging On This Match We Are The Title Contenders And The Team Was Fantastic And I Couldn't Have Asked For A More Brilliant Display Of Attacking Football That I Love And The Fans Love.

CNN Interviewer: How Do You Think The Debutant's Performed?

Igor Said:

Just As Good As Any Body Else On That Field, The Team All Played Brillantly And I Don't Think It's Right To Single Out Just The One Player When The Team Were Brilliant And Achieved A Fantastic Result.

CNN Interviewer: Any Thoughts On Liverpool?

Igor Said:

Well, We All Know Liverpool Are Fantastic And Can Definetly Mix It With The Big Boys In Terms Of Talent, What We Have Do Is Go Out There And Just Play Our Football, I Have Confidence In My Side, I Know They Will Deliver But When Playing A Side Like Liverpool Under A Fantastic Manager Such Mr.Adamski, We Have Got To Be On Our Toes And I Would Like My Team To Push For The Win And With Our World-Class Starting 11 I Don't See Why We Can't Try And Achieve That, But At This Moment In Time The Result Could Be Anything Liverpool Are A Strong Side, All We Can Do Is Go Out There And Play Our Football, Thats It.

CNN Interviewer: Rumour Has It, That You Know Seem Reluctant To Part With Any Players Or Bring In Any More New Faces. Is This The Case?

Igor Said:

Well, Yes, My Final Signings Was Krul And Farfan And Thats That. I Missed Out On Delac But Fair Play To Valencia They Have A Fantastic Talent But With Ospina And Krul In The Ranks My Goalkeeping Stocks Are Full And To Be Honest This Side Is The Side I Will Finish The Season With, No More Transfer Activity Will Happen, Which Means That Zanetti Will Be Staying And Maybe Talks Will Resume With Barcalona After The Final Game Of The Season. After Alibec Seals His Way Out Of The Club Transfers Are Done And The Cheque Book Will Close.

CNN Interviewer: You Seem Confident Enough That Your Side Can Do The Business, Where Does This Confidence Come From?

Igor Said:

Within This Squad We Have Players Like Miltio,Eto'o,Cambiasso And Lucio And Julio Cesar And Many More, Who Are Just Simply World Class. We Could Go On To Do The SM Double. Cup And League. Why Not? The Sky Is The Limit For This Team, And Although My Views On This Team May Seem A Little To Optimistic. I Love Setting A High Challenge For Me And My Team.

CNN Interviewer: You Heard It Hear First, Igor Gouveia Is A Man On A Mission, Thanks For The Interview Once Again.

Igor Said:

Thanks, And I Hope You Have A Good Day.

no i forget to put in the in game intructions' date='Yeah but i think the Matches in SM are not very reliable,cos just u can lose to a team with you having a better rated team. :([/quote']

Mate, it is not that, let me explain why you lost:

You used a 3-4-2-1 tactic with forward arrows on the 3 defenders and the 4 midfielders, while I used a stable and organized 4-5-1. Just what were you expecting other than my victory? Oh, and having a better overall rating means nothing and has nothing to do with reliableness on the match engine. Otherwise how would I be champions in the first division with my Derby County with an average rating of 89/90 against the like of ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, etc, whose managers all have a better team than me? It all comes down to tactics my friend.

Lost 1 nil against Monty's Benfica. :(

Stupid match engine. :mad:

Sevilla's Stats:

Possession

51%

Total Shots

Shots On Target

Corners

Yellow Cards

Red Cards

Benfica's Stats: