SM Forumers on Football Manager

I know this was done a bit before, but I hope I'll get a bit more forumers to participate ;)

So now, I'll explain, what I'm going to do : I'm hoping to get a lot of forumers to tell me details about what would they be, if they'd be players and add few other people I know. Then, when they're added, I'm going to choose a lower division team in either Spain, Germany (Just cause I like TSV 1860 Munchen) or England and play as a normal team for a while. I'd also inform you about the results and etc. I will even be able to send the new DB to you guys, if there will be any one that will want it.

Now there are some rules though : I don't our team to be full of 200 players and crush everyone like Barcelona did last season, so I will add some restrictions. Your CA (Current ability) will be determined by your age , so if you'll be a 16 or 17 year old lad, you might have HUGE PA (Potential Ability), but you'll need to develop in order to become a great player. I'm not going to do the chart, but I'm just going to tell you guys if it's too much.

I also invite older forumers to participate as older forumers are also VERY welcome ;)females are also welcome to participate (only they'd be staff due to the fact that only males can play in the games).

Just going to do mine as an example.

Full name : Tomas Chalimavicius

Common name (Optional) : ------

Date of Birth : 1990/03/23

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city, if you'd like) : Lithuania (Vilnius)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Real Madrid 100 , Valencia 100 , Leeds 90, TSV 1860 Munich 75 / Manchester United -100, Chelsea -99, Barca -90.

Preferred number (Optional) : 9

Languages (Optional) : Lithuanian 10 , English 8, Russian 6, Spanish 2

Personal attributes (put them in if you want (likes of adaptability, loyalty and etc))

Current Ability : 130

Potential Ability : 188

Best Positions : AM 20, CM 20, DM 15.

5 best abilities : Influence 18, Creativity 18, Passing 16, Long Shots 15, Work Rate 15.

Height and Weight : 192 cm and 86 kg.

Preferred foot : Right 20, Left 5

Preferred moves (Optional) : Gets into Opposition Area, Plays Through Balls, Shoots Long, Shoots with Power, Tries Killer Balls often.

Description (optional) : Even though Tom was never considered a football talent, he recently broke through the youth team and is hoping to finally receive some action. He's physically well built and can be a really menace with his passing range and long shots and also gets the best out of his teammates.

P.s. Feel free to add aditional info if you want (or you know more about Football Manager and want me to add something).

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know this was done a bit before, but I hope I'll get a bit more forumers to participate So now, I'll explain, what I'm going to do : I'm hoping to get a lot of forumers to tell me details about wh

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager Why is this not really surprising?

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager And ya, if you're shy to put into your real life info, you can put in a fake name (like Bob Loblaw ) or something like that. The point of this is to make a team wi

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager

Heres mine.

Full name : Tom Field

Date of Birth : 1992/01/17

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city, if you'd like) : England

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Liverpool 100 , Watford - 75, Valencia - 70 / Manchester United -100, Chelsea -99, Shorpe - 80.

Preferred number (Optional) : 9

Languages (Optional) : English 10, German 5.

Personal attributes (put them in if you want (likes of adaptability, loyalty and etc))

Current Ability : 125

Potential Ability : 188

Best Positions : CF 20, AM 20.

5 best abilities : Flair 18, Creativity 18, Work Rate 18, Passing 16, Long Shots 15.

Height and Weight : 192 cm and 86 kg.

Preferred moves (Optional) : Close finishing, Dribbling, Moving into space.

Description (optional) : Tom has always been considered a football talent and his recent moves excites him after doing well at his previous clubs he is thought to be a bright prospect for the future.

And ya, if you're shy to put into your real life info, you can put in a fake name (like Bob Loblaw :o) or something like that. The point of this is to make a team with SM forumers (and some others) and to have some fun with reporting , matches etc. I can already see it now : UEFA Champion's League Final and Seftinho scores the one and only goal - TO HIS OWN NET :eek:

Full name : Ryan Monteith

Common name (Optional) : Monty

Date of Birth : 1993/08/12

Nation of Birth: England (Milton Keynes)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Arsenal, Mk Dons, Vitoria / Tottenham

Preferred number (Optional) : 3

Languages: English 10 French 5

Personal attributes: Loyal.

Current Ability : 142

Potential Ability : 200

Best Positions : RB 20, CB 17, RM 15

5 best abilities : Tackling 20, Speed 19, Work Rate 20, Leadership 18, Strength 17.

Height and Weight : 5'11, 8st 6

Preferred moves: Gets into Opposition Area, Tackles Strongly, Makes pacy Runs.

Description: Although a former centre-back, Ryan switched to the right-back position due to his speed and dribbling abilities and impressed imensely throughout the youth ranks. His slide tackles are nothing short of outstanding.

Full name : Tom Sinar

Date of Birth : 1993/06/15

Nation of Birth: England (Dudley)

Preferred clubs/most disliked clubs : West Bromwich Albion 100 Wolverhampton Wanderers -100

Preferred number (Optional) : 4

Languages (Optional) : English 10, German 6, Italian 6, French 6

Current Ability : 145

Potential Ability: 194

Best Positions : CB 20, RB 15, DM 15, CM 10

5 best abilities : Influence 18, Long Throws 17, Passing 16, Work Rate 16, Strength 15

Height and Weight : 181 cm and 70 kg.

Preferred foot : Right 20, Left 10

Preferred moves (Optional) :

Description (optional) : Tom has shown great potential by rising through the ranks of the youth team and has shown great leadership. He is strong and a very consistent worker.

You have a phenominal name Tom :D

Full name : Sam Wainwright

Date of Birth : 1990/07/04

Nation of Birth: England (London)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Chelsea 100, Liverpool -50, Man United -100

Preferred number : 14

Languages : English 10, German 8, French 4.

Personal attributes:

Current Ability : 140

Best Positions : AM 20, LM 20, LB 15.

5 best abilities : Pace 18, Head 18, Strength 17, Long shots 17.

Height and Weight : 186cm and 71kg.

Preferred foot : Right 18, Left 20

Preferred moves : Late run into the box from corners, Long range shots.

:)

how do i add my own player to FM09. :o

You go into your FM directory , then to tools/Data editor and launch data editor. Choose which database you will edit and I think you'll figure it out ;)

And thanks Sam :D I bet you couldn't say it :P

So far we've got the formation would be :

------------------OUR GK---------------------

Ryan---Zygis(my friend)---------Tom-------Sam

----------Justinas (my friend)------Me----------

Omer--------Karolis (my friend)------------Friel

------------------Tom Field---------------------

Full name : John Paul James Bernard Friel

Common name (Optional) : Friel

Date of Birth : 1986/26/26

Nation of Birth (Scotland) : (Bellshill)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : RANGERS 100 , HEARTS 100 , CHELSEA 90, Man City Real Madrid75 / PREFERRED CLUBS Hamilton-100, Celtic- 99, Barca -90.

Preferred number (Optional) : 7

Languages (Optional) : English 10

Personal attributes ( Ambitious))

Current Ability : 135

Potential Ability : 195

Best Positions : LW 20, DM 20, RM 15.

5 best abilities : Accleration 18, Natuarl fitness 18 tackling 18 Dribbling 20 Free Kicks 20

Height and Weight : 6ft and 15 stone.

Preferred foot : Left 20, right 5

Preferred moves (Optional) : LIKES TO RUN AT PLAYERS , LIKES TO BEAT PLAYERS REPEATDLY. Likes ball played in front of him,

pronounced Kalima Viky us? maybe?

I put all my real stuff in apart from ability :)

and Jinks' date=' how can you love and hate chelsea :D[/quote']

Well, it's actually Cha lee ma vee chius (I think It's the closest that I thought I could get).

lol @ I used that phrase in the one before :D

And great, we've got 10 outfield players. I hope that we can somehow get 30 though :eek:

Few news

1) I've decided to pick Leeds United as a club, then put them into League 2 (Luton came to League 1 instead of Leeds) , changed some of Leeds atributes (got the finances up to 100M :eek:, but if we've got plans for a CL winning team, IMO, it's a fair thing to do), changed Leeds chairman to "Stinkingly Rich Albanian Guy" , got potential attendance to 80k and released most of the players.

2) Added 10 of the current players and 1 staff.

IMO, we need much more players and staff, so get people going to this :P

Furthermore, the current players, I ask you this : do you have some preferences about the following - arguing with officials, sportsmanship, ambitions, loyalty, temperament, professionalism, determination, adaptability?

Thanks in advance ;)

Few news

1) I've decided to pick Leeds United as a club' date=' then put them into League 2 (Luton came to League 1 instead of Leeds) , changed some of Leeds atributes (got the finances up to 100M :eek:, but if we've got plans for a CL winning team, IMO, it's a fair thing to do), changed Leeds chairman to "Stinkingly Rich Albanian Guy" , got potential attendance to 80k and released most of the players.

2) Added 10 of the current players and 1 staff.

IMO, we need much more players and staff, so get people going to this :P

Furthermore, the current players, I ask you this : do you have some preferences about the following - arguing with officials, sportsmanship, ambitions, loyalty, temperament, professionalism, determination, adaptability?

Thanks in advance ;)[/quote']

Tom Sinar =..

Loyal, argues with official and adaptability :D

on FM09 how do you change stuff like Budgets and Pics of Players and stuff ETc and Badges of Teams? doe you know?

Ya, when it's on, you go to "Search" , then press clubs, then find the one you need. After you've found it, press on it and then in the upper left corner press on "Finances". You will find the balance, transfer budget, remaining wage budget and etc.

If you'll still have probs, just PM me ;)

P.s. It's better to PM at all of the times, so ye should do it next time :rolleyes:

Full name : Gareth Thomas

Common name (Optional) : Gazza

Date of Birth : 03/02/93

Nation of Birth: Wales

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Manchester United. Porthmadog Cardiff / Man city. Arsenal. Chelsea. Liverpool. Swansea

Preferred number (Optional) : 14

Languages: Welsh & English

Personal attributes: Loyal. Ambitious.

Current Ability : 170

Best Positions : CB 20. DM 18. RM 18. GK 10

5 best abilities : Tackling 20, Speed 18, Work Rate 20, Leadership 20, Strength 19.

Height and Weight : 6 ft 1, 8st 6

Preferred moves: Good in the air, Tackles Strongly, Never gives up.

Description: Gareth is capable of playing in many possitions without complaining. He gives 100% everygame and no matter where he plays he manages to outshine the rest of the team. His tackling is the best in the league and he is leathal when going up for corners.

:)

Full name : Gareth Thomas

Common name (Optional) : Gazza

Date of Birth : 03/02/93

Nation of Birth: Wales

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Manchester United. Porthmadog Cardiff / Man city. Arsenal. Chelsea. Liverpool. Swansea

Preferred number (Optional) : 14

Languages: Welsh & English

Personal attributes: Loyal. Ambitious.

Current Ability : 170

Best Positions : CB 20. DM 18. RM 18. GK 10

5 best abilities : Tackling 20' date=' Speed 18, Work Rate 20, Leadership 20, Strength 19.

Height and Weight : 6 ft 1, 8st 6

Preferred moves: Good in the air, Tackles Strongly, Never gives up.

Description: Gareth is capable of playing in many possitions without complaining. He gives 100% everygame and no matter where he plays he manages to outshine the rest of the team. His tackling is the best in the league and he is leathal when going up for corners.

:)[/quote']

16 year old with 170 :confused: .Wow, you're already better then Anderson :rolleyes: I'm trying to do this as this wouldn't be a walk in a park, so could you lower your Current ability a bit? :) PA can stay ;)

Update :

I've edited some of the current players and etc, added Gazza and did some of the transfers of this summer. If there will be people, who will want this DB, inform me ;)

I still hope that we can get more people, because we're still quite short for them.. Perhaps some of the current ones could invite other one's or something? Comon people, I really want this project to get going. I'm even going to do match and news reports and stuff like that. I'm thinking of doing the the 1st report of "Stinking rich albanian guy" taking over Leeds United and starting a new project :)

Leeds United - Yet another downfall?

_41669866_leedsfanspa416.jpg

Leeds fans crying after yet another disaster.

The all mighty Whites have been relegated again. For this once one of the greatest clubs in England this haven't been yet another heartbraking year. Loosing a lot of players, loosing the manager , but there were even more blows. The latest one - Leeds United chairman Ken Bates resigned from the club leaving the debt-ridden club in an even further downfall.

Elland_Road.jpg

Elland Road - will it be empty forever now?

However, when even the most hardcore Leeds fans lost hope, a unexpected saviour came. In the Balkans lies a country known as Albania. Even not too much is known about it, it's a country that almost everyone would be proud off. And this is the place, where the unexpected saviour came to help Leeds United. So far his name was undisclosed, but he is well known as a "Stinking rich Albanian guy".

With the new owner there may be an age, where LUFC will be restored to their former glory. However, the new League 2 outfit might have some problems as almost all of their players have left the club and only several left hanging. Furthermore, the new owner hired an unknown lithuanian manager Tom Erdenay, who brought some of his players as well. After the first press conference there were a lot of excited, but also worried fans. The key highlight was probably this :

Reporter : So, Erdenay, what would be your main targets?

Tom Erdenay : Well, to be honest, I have a plan, an idea. I am going to do a project here , at Leeds United, which will be successful. I've talked with the owner and he fully agreed with it. You may say a very different club from now on, although I do hope to continue traditions and do everything, that this club would finally win a Champions League trophy, which they deserve to have.

On a further note, some of the squad has already started training together. Along with the familiar names of Huntington, Delph, Beckford and White there has been a plenty of new, unknown or hardly known players as well. The friendliness and determination was just flowing in the air and as one insider said : "It was absolutely fantastic!" .

0,,10273~6328655,00.jpg

Maybe there's something good left after all for the Whites.

Will Leeds United come back to Premiership Division and finally become Champion League winners? Only time will tell....

Full name : Sam Warren

Date of Birth : 1993/02/12

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city, if you'd like) : England (Derby)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Derby County 100 , Burton Albion 100 , Napoli 90, Barcelona 75 / Nottingham Forest -100, Leicester City -99, Leeds United -90.

Preferred number (Optional) : 11

Languages (Optional) : English 10 , French 8, Italian 6, Spanish 2

Personal attributes : Loyal to contract, doesn't look to break it until expired.

Current Ability : 145

Potential Ability : 196

Best Positions : F 20, LWM 20, AM 15.

5 best abilities : Influence 20, Creativity 19, Passing 18, Long Shots 17, Work Rate 25.

Height and Weight : 180 cm and 75 kg.

Preferred foot : Right 3, Left 25

Preferred moves (Optional) : Taking Players on, Clinical Finishing, Threw Ball Pass, Blind Run.

Description (optional) : Sam Warren, who is a young Talent from Derby, is an attacking minded player who is always looking to take players on with his lightening pace and tricks. He has a sweet left foot and is a clinical finisher in front of goal.

He has a bright future in front of him, and gives 100% even when his team is down and out. He makes things happen and creates that spark which can prove to be vital during a match.