SM Forumers on Football Manager

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager

Full name : Dan Griffin :D

Common name (Optional) : ------

Date of Birth : 8th February 1995

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city, if you'd like) : Coventry (England)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Man Utd 100 , Everton 45 , Coventry 90, Birmingham 75 / Real Madrid -100, Chelsea -99, Barca -90.

Preferred number (Optional) : 17

Languages (Optional) : English , French 5, Spanish

Personal attributes: N/A

Current Ability : 110

Potential Ability : 200 :DThe Sky Is The Limit ;)

Best Positions : ST/CF 20, RM/LM/Wing 20, CM/AM 15.

5 best abilities : Influence 18, Creativity 13, Passing 13, Long Shots 14, Work Rate 15.

Height and Weight : 159 cm and no idea kg.

Preferred foot : Right 20, Left 13

Preferred moves (Optional) : Gets into Opposition Area, Plays Through Balls, Shoots Long, Shoots with Power, Tries Killer Balls often, Argues With Officials, Run With Ball Down Flanks, Rifles In FreeKicks, Dribbles With Ball.

Description (optional) : Dan is still young, he is too young to understand and adapt to the way all of the big boys play and he will take time to bloom into a real star. At the age of 14, he is a real gem, and young kids like this don't come around too often, so you have to take the gamble on kids like these. Dan likes to dribble with the ball and can really hit the ball with power, although his accuracy can be questioned, but when focused, this boy is a real future prospect and nothing will stop him.

Full name : Dan Griffin :D

Common name (Optional) : ------

Date of Birth : 8th February 1995

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city' date=' if you'd like) :[/b'] Coventry (England)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Man Utd 100 , Everton 45 , Coventry 90, Birmingham 75 / Real Madrid -100, Chelsea -99, Barca -90.

Preferred number (Optional) : 17

Languages (Optional) : English , French 5, Spanish

Current Ability : 110

Potential Ability : 200 :D The Sky Is The Limit ;)

5 best abilities : Influence 18, Creativity 13, Passing 13, Long Shots 14, Work Rate 15.

Preferred moves (Optional) : Gets into Opposition Area, Plays Through Balls, Shoots Long, Shoots with Power, Tries Killer Balls often, Argues With Officials, Run With Ball Down Flanks, Rifles In FreeKicks, Dribbles With Ball.

Description (optional) : Dan is still young, he is too young to understand and adapt to the way all of the big boys play and he will take time to bloom into a real star. At the age of 14, he is a real gem, and young kids like this don't come around too often, so you have to take the gamble on kids like these. Dan likes to dribble with the ball and can really hit the ball with power, although his accuracy can be questioned, but when focused, this boy is a real future prospect and nothing will stop him.

Nice! No editing for this one :P I've got a feeling that this is going to be a star :rolleyes: (If I can keep this star before he goes to MU, that is B))

Full name : Daniel Johansson

Common name (Optional) : ---

Date of Birth : 6/4/94

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city, if you'd like) : London, England (Nationallity -> Swedish)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Malmö FF 100, Chelsea 100, Bayern Munchen 100, Barcelona 80, Valencia 70, Roma 60 / Helsingborgs IF -999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999, Real Madrid -100, Man U -100, Liverpool -100, Arsenal -100

Preferred number (Optional) : 77

Languages (Optional) : Swedish 10 , English 8, German 2, Spanish 2

Personal attributes: adaptability, loyalty, ambitious

Current Ability : 130

Potential Ability : 195

Best Positions : LB 20, ST 20, LM 15, RB 15

5 best abilities : Set-pieces 20, stamina 20, pace 20, long shots 19, creativity 19

Height and Weight : 180cm - 7.5st

Preferred foot : Left 20, right 7

Preferred moves (Optional) : Like to run down the flank and cross in a killer ball, not afraid to shoot from distance, strong in the air, shoots with power (left foot can cause destruction), always play part in attacks, love to counter attack.

Description (optional) : Daniel started his career as a striker but he changed into a LB. His pace and speed can cause problems so can his left foot and set-pieces. He is considered to be a future Swedish superstar. He is very creative. He is strong and a very consistent worker. But sometime, he can be a dirty player.

Full name: Anthony Wood

Common name: -

Date of Birth: 16/08/1990

Nation of Birth: Southend-on-Sea, England

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs: Southend United 100 / Colchester United, Leyton Orient

Preferred number: 6

Languages: English 10, German 7

Personal attributes: Model Professional, Loyalty, Versatility

Current Ability: 140

Potential Ability: 190

Best Positions: CM 20, AM 16

5 best abilities: Work Rate 17, Consistency 17, Passing 16, First Touch 16, Pace 15 Height and Weight: 190cm and 75kg.

Preferred foot: Right 20, Left 17

Preferred moves: Plays Through Balls, Places Shots.

;700621']Full name : Daniel Johansson

Common name (Optional) : ---

Date of Birth : 6/4/94

Nation of Birth (Feel free to provide the city' date=' if you'd like) : London, England (Nationallity -> Swedish)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Malmö FF 100, Chelsea 100, Bayern Munchen 100, Barcelona 80, Valencia 70, Roma 60 / Helsingborgs IF -999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999, Real Madrid -100, Man U -100, Liverpool -100, Arsenal -100

Preferred number (Optional) : 77

Languages (Optional) : Swedish 10 , English 8, German 2, Spanish 2

Personal attributes: adaptability, loyalty, ambitious

Current Ability : 130

Potential Ability : 195

Best Positions : LB 20, ST 20, LM 15, RB 15

5 best abilities : Set-pieces 20, stamina 20, pace 20, long shots 19, creativity 19

Height and Weight : 180cm - 7.5st

Preferred foot : Left 20, right 7

Preferred moves (Optional) : Like to run down the flank and cross in a killer ball, not afraid to shoot from distance, strong in the air, shoots with power (left foot can cause destruction), always play part in attacks, love to counter attack.

Description (optional) : Daniel started his career as a striker but he changed into a LB. His pace and speed can cause problems so can his left foot and set-pieces. He is considered to be a future Swedish superstar. He is very creative. He is strong and a very consistent worker. But sometime, he can be a dirty player.[/quote']

Nation of Birth: Southend-on-Sea' date=' England

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs: Southend United 100 / Colchester United, Leyton Orient

Best Positions: CM 20, AM 16

5 best abilities: Work Rate 17, Consistency 17, Passing 16, First Touch 16, Pace 15 Height and Weight: 190cm and 75kg.

Preferred moves: Plays Through Balls, Places Shots.[/quote']

Both look great! And I've decided that I won't do an update tonight, but rather hope to get more people and just do everything tommorow night.

Full name : Alan Neller

Common name (Optional) : Neller, Nelvis

Date of Birth : 6th May 1995

Nation of Birth Grimsby - (England)

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs : Liverpool 100 , Barcelona 65 , Grimsby 90, Milan 65 / Man Utd -100, Chelsea -99, Everton -90.

Preferred number (Optional) : 9

Languages (Optional) : English , French, Spanish

Current Ability : 100

Potential Ability : 200

5 best abilities : Finishing 18, Creativity 13, Off the ball 14, Long Shots 14, Work Rate 15.

Preferred moves (Optional) : Gets into Opposition Area, Shoots Long, Shoots with Power, Run With Ball Down Flanks, Rifles In FreeKicks, Dribbles With Ball.

Seems like an excellent idea :) , I have not played FM in a while but plan on starting again before long, so hope the above stats and co are ok

Full name: Connor.McCarthy

Date of Birth: 30/06/1994

Nation of Birth: Cardiff , Wales

Preferred clubs/most disliked clubs: Liverpool 100 Cardiff 100 / Man.U 100 M.City 95 Chelsea 90

Preferred number: 3

Languages: English 10, Welsh 6

Personal attributes: Leadership, Loyalty:

current Ability: 100

Potential Ability: 188

Fav. Number : 10

Best Positions: ST 20, LB 20, DM 17,

5 best abilities: Heading 18, Long Shots 19, Free Kicks 20, Pace 16, Finish, 18

Height and Weight: 187 cm and 80kg

Preferred foot: Right 15, Left 20

Preferred moves: always shoots from distance, love to peel of defenders, attacks through the middle, bullets free kicks

Description: Is a young lad who came up through the ranks of Cardiff after being knocked back by Liverpool, but when he got released from them he is now at west.hams development sqaud

Lithuanian?! :o:D Well' date=' I'll lower your CA (*sigh* :D), as you're a bit too good for your age :o apart that, everything is great and I'll get you added in the evening :)[/quote']

Sorry I Just Copied Yours And Changed Most Of It And Didn't See Date Of Birth..

Nation of Birth: Southend-on-Sea' date=' England

Best Positions: CM 20, [b']DM 20[/b],

5 best abilities: Work Rate 17, Consistency 17, Passing 16, First Touch 16, Pace 15

Height and Weight: 190cm and 75kg.

Preferred moves: Plays Through Balls, Places Shots.

Decided to change to DM, might like to add Heading 15, Stamina 15.

I'm Alonso-esque. :)

Full name : Alan Neller ( senior)

Common name .Sir Alan neller.

Date of Birth : 3/1/1955

Nation of Birth (Grimsby) : England

Preferred clubs : Liverpool 100 , Celtic 100, Juventus 100.

Most disliked clubs Manchester United -100, Manchester United reserves -100,Manchester United youth -100 .

Preferred number : 7

Languages : English 10, Australian 8.

Personal attributes :

Current Ability : 100

Potential Ability : 150

Best Positions : CB /DM 20, CM/DM 20.

5 best abilities : Tea making 15, Creativity 25, Work Rate 20, Passing 20, Long Shots 15.

Height:5ft 9in

Weight :(fibbing 12stone)-Truthefully (mind your own buisness:D)

Preferred foot : Wooden one (left) 20.

Preferred moves : Spinning on a sixpence , Dribbling (foaming at the mouth).

Description : Sir Alan has always been considered off his trolley but without question you cannot question what he fetches to a football club as famous managers said about him in his hey day .

Bill Shankley :

Aye Sir Alan Aye ,There are two players on merseyside ,aye.

Alan neller senior and alan neller junior aye.

Ron Atkinson :

What can i say than he is worth more than all the gold on my body .

Joch Stein :

Only fault is he wasnt born over this side of the border.

Alex Ferguson :

Im a mere shadow compared to this giant of a man.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Not so good with things like this Tom so bear with me :D, senility is a worrying thing when you get to my age :P.

FULL NAME......... David Belkevitz

COMMON NAME....The Stud :P(This was my nickname when I played, not for my sexual prowess, I used to leave the CF my mark on most games lol)

D.O.B. ..............13/11/54

NATIONALITY.......Born in Glasgow, Scotland.

PREFERRED CLUBS..Hearts 100, Liverpool 95, Motherwell 75, Partick Thistle (nil) 55,

DISLIKED CLUBS...None really?

PREFERRED NUMBER...13

LANGUAGES............. I am fluent in English, Drunken Scots and Gibberish.

ATTRIBUTES.........Loyalty,Honesty, Integrity, The list is endless really :P

CURRENT ABILITY.......100

POTENTIAL ABILITY.... 50

BEST POSITION.........If we are talking football :D, then CB or LB if pushed

FIVE BEST ABILITIES....Only Five? Work Rate, Determination, Focus, Reading The Game, Leadership and powerful in the air.

HEIGHT...................6 ft 2 inches

WEIGHT...................220 lbs, 15st 10lbs approx,

PREFERRED FOOT....... Can use both but stronger on the left foot.

PREFERRED MOVES......I like to move to the bar quicktime :D,Love playing one touch football, I was trained on that and it makes you very sharp and accurate.

DESCRIPTION.......Loveable rogue, great guy to have as a friend, loyal to my friends, never give someone another chance to stab me in the back, my friendship is unconditional, unless you cross me, then that's it.

Not so good with things like this Tom so bear with me :D' date=' senility is a worrying thing when you get to my age :P.

FULL NAME......... David Belkevitz

COMMON NAME....The Stud :P(This was my nickname when I played, not for my sexual prowess, I used to leave the CF my mark on most games lol)

D.O.B. ..............13/11/54

NATIONALITY.......Born in Glasgow, Scotland.

PREFERRED CLUBS..Hearts 100, Liverpool 95, Motherwell 75, Partick Thistle (nil) 55,

DISLIKED CLUBS...None really?

PREFERRED NUMBER...13

LANGUAGES............. I am fluent in English, Drunken Scots and Gibberish.

ATTRIBUTES.........Loyalty,Honesty, Integrity, The list is endless really :P

CURRENT ABILITY.......100

POTENTIAL ABILITY.... 50

BEST POSITION.........If we are talking football :D, then CB or LB if pushed

FIVE BEST ABILITIES....Only Five? Work Rate, Determination, Focus, Reading The Game, Leadership and powerful in the air.

HEIGHT...................6 ft 2 inches

WEIGHT...................220 lbs, 15st 10lbs approx,

PREFERRED FOOT....... Can use both but stronger on the left foot.

PREFERRED MOVES......I like to move to the bar quicktime :D,Love playing one touch football, I was trained on that and it makes you very sharp and accurate.

DESCRIPTION.......Loveable rogue, great guy to have as a friend, loyal to my friends, never give someone another chance to stab me in the back, my friendship is unconditional, unless you cross me, then that's it.[/quote']

informative yet funny ;) Mr Belkevitz, did you used to play professional football?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

informative yet funny ;) Mr Belkevitz' date=' did you used to play professional football?[/quote']

I played for Glasgow Schools alongside Frankie Gray and George Burley as a fifteen year old. I went to Leeds Utd (Don Revie was manager) for a weeks trials as a 15 year old and did well but they only needed one kid so they signed Frankie Gray, who's brother Eddie Gray was in the first team, which helped :P, Frankie was a better player to be honest. I was at Dumbarton FC when they played in the old Scottish First Division as a 16 year old. They had a strange mix of youth and senior players and as the name of the game was to avoid relegation, the younger kids found it hard to break through. Guys like John Cushley (Celtic, West Ham & Scotland) Davie Wilson (Rangers & Scotland) Charlie Gallagher (Celtic & Scotland) a few more older guys but can't think of others right now. I never made the first team but played in the reserves a few times alongside Colin and Tom McAdam, who both left for Rangers and Celtic respectively.

I took Andy Gray (Sky Sports) down for a trial, Andy and I played for Clydebank Strollers under 16 league and he went to the same school as I did too. Dumbarton to be honest were only really interested in staying in the First Division and not interested in young players, they knocked Andy back and he went on to sign for Dundee Utd and the rest is history as they say :P.

I left the game after a horrendous tackle (my own stupid fault) on a cold wet Tuesday night, I went for a ball that was never mine and because of the wet surface, my trailing foot ended up somewhere up my backside. I never broke anything but I was on crutches for 14 months and had over fifty stitches in a shin wound that was opened to the bone. My knee was shot, Sorry for being so graphic but that night lives with me always.

When I came back into training I found that I had lost that magical 10 second burst that I like to call it which is the difference between a good player and a great player. My ability was reading the game and being fast off the mark (I call it the 10 second thing) well I realised I had lost that spark and that was the end of any chance to play full professional football. I have no regrets, I played for a few years in England with some semi professional clubs, (it paid for the beer :D) and I got to play on most of the Scottish grounds and my hallowed Tynecastle, where we lost 2-0 but that was an awesome experience. Sorry to go on but forgive an old man and his fond memories :D

I played for Glasgow Schools alongside Frankie Gray and George Burley as a fifteen year old. I went to Leeds Utd (Don Revie was manager) for a weeks trials as a 15 year old and did well but they only needed one kid so they signed Frankie Gray' date=' who's brother Eddie Gray was in the first team, which helped :P, Frankie was a better player to be honest. I was at Dumbarton FC when they played in the old Scottish First Division as a 16 year old. They had a strange mix of youth and senior players and as the name of the game was to avoid relegation, the younger kids found it hard to break through. Guys like John Cushley (Celtic, West Ham & Scotland) Davie Wilson (Rangers & Scotland) Charlie Gallagher (Celtic & Scotland) a few more older guys but can't think of others right now. I never made the first team but played in the reserves a few times alongside Colin and Tom McAdam, who both left for Rangers and Celtic respectively.

I took Andy Gray (Sky Sports) down for a trial, Andy and I played for Clydebank Strollers under 16 league and he went to the same school as I did too. Dumbarton to be honest were only really interested in staying in the First Division and not interested in young players, they knocked Andy back and he went on to sign for Dundee Utd and the rest is history as they say :P.

I left the game after a horrendous tackle (my own stupid fault) on a cold wet Tuesday night, I went for a ball that was never mine and because of the wet surface, my trailing foot ended up somewhere up my backside. I never broke anything but I was in crutches for 14 months and had over fifty stitches in a shin wound that was opened to the bone. My knee was shot, Sorry for being so graphic but that night lives with me always.

When I came back into training I found that I had lost that magical 10 second burst that I like to call it which is the difference between a good player and a great player. My ability was reading the game and being fast off the mark (I call it the 10 second thing) well I realised I had lost that spark and that was the end of any chance to play full professional football. I have no regrets, I played for a few years in England with some semi professional clubs, (it paid for the beer :D) and I got to play on most of the Scottish grounds and my hallowed Tynecastle, where we lost 2-0 but that was an awesome experience. Sorry to go on but forgive an old man and his fond memories :D[/quote']

That was a great read Mr Belkevitz, really was. Like you said, At least you have the memories, though. Funnily enough my Dad was with Wrexham and played with Mickey Thomas etc. A week before the trials he was injured so he couldn't participate in the trials where Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield United etc were there. After the injury my granddad went to pick my dad up, then the Wrexham first team coach said if my dad wanted to he could go back up for other trials once he's recovered. My Granddad said no and took my dad home. He never played football Pro after that, my dad hated my granddad then but wouldn't say anything. The Wrexham coach said to my granddad and dad that he was a sure bet to be signed up by one of the clubs. Sorry for going on! :) So many great players could of graced the playing field and be world beaters but injury stops their path to stardom :(

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

That was a great read Mr Belkevitz' date=' really was. Like you said, At least you have the memories, though. Funnily enough my Dad was with Wrexham and played with Mickey Thomas etc. A week before the trials he was injured so he couldn't participate in the trials where Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield United etc were there. After the injury my granddad went to pick my dad up, then the Wrexham first team coach said if my dad wanted to he could go back up for other trials once he's recovered. My Granddad said no and took my dad home. He never played football Pro after that, my dad hated my granddad then but wouldn't say anything. The Wrexham coach said to my granddad and dad that he was a sure bet to be signed up by one of the clubs. Sorry for going on! :) So many great players could of graced the playing field and be world beaters but injury stops their path to stardom :([/quote']

Sad to hear of someone not being allowed the chance to fulfill his potential. As you know, the game has changed so dramatically from your Dad and my time. When we were kids it wasn't about getting signed for Man Utd or Celtic or Rangers, (though that would have been great :D) Just getting your foot in the door was what is was all about, it was so hard no matter how good you were to get noticed. Once you got in with a (smaller club) that's when the big boys start looking out for young talent, that's how teams like Wrexham survived back then. They groomed young talent then sold them off to the big clubs and the cycle went on.

I'm not sure why your Grandad did what he did to stop your Dad from progressing, perhaps he was jealous of your Dad's skill and ability. My Dad was forever telling me that I wasn't good enough, it hurt at the time when I saw other Dad's push their sons, I realise now that he probably was jealous in some crazy way. He only ever watched me play twice, once with The West Of Scotland against The Grampians, (it was an under 16 Scottish thing, :P, and he watched me at Kilbowie Park, which was Clydebank's park, they are now gone, when I played for Dumbarton Reserves, other than that he thought I was rubbish lol, so I feel for your Dad.

By the way, I grew up in Drumchapel, Glasgow and my neighbours were Danny McGrain (Celtic& Scotland) Alec Miller (Rangers and a spell at Liverpool staff) Gregor Stevens (Rangers and Leicester City) Andy Gray (Dundee Utd, Aston Villa & Scotland) There was an abundance of talent then and I can honestly say that I saw better players not make the grade than ever did. A friend of mine, Jimmy Brand, played for Bristol City and was far better than Andy Gray at that age, yet he became an alki and was washed up before he was 20, and he had Scottish Schoolboys Caps against England at under 15 level, Andy never achieved that.

Football is a cruel mistress and that is why we love the game so much.

Sorry Tom for going off on a tangent :D, I will try to curtail myself :P

Sad to hear of someone not being allowed the chance to fulfill his potential. As you know' date=' the game has changed so dramatically from your Dad and my time. When we were kids it wasn't about getting signed for Man Utd or Celtic or Rangers, (though that would have been great :D) Just getting your foot in the door was what is was all about, it was so hard no matter how good you were to get noticed. Once you got in with a (smaller club) that's when the big boys start looking out for young talent, that's how teams like Wrexham survived back then. They groomed young talent then sold them off to the big clubs and the cycle went on.

I'm not sure why your Grandad did what he did to stop your Dad from progressing, perhaps he was jealous of your Dad's skill and ability. My Dad was forever telling me that I wasn't good enough, it hurt at the time when I saw other Dad's push their sons, I realise now that he probably was jealous in some crazy way. He only ever watched me play twice, once with The West Of Scotland against The Grampians, (it was an under 16 Scottish thing, :P, and he watched me at Kilbowie Park, which was Clydebank's park, they are now gone, when I played for Dumbarton Reserves, other than that he thought I was rubbish lol, so I feel for your Dad.

By the way, I grew up in Drumchapel, Glasgow and my neighbours were Danny McGrain (Celtic& Scotland) Alec Miller (Rangers and a spell at Liverpool staff) Gregor Stevens (Rangers and Leicester City) Andy Gray (Dundee Utd, Aston Villa & Scotland) There was an abundance of talent then and I can honestly say that I saw better players not make the grade than ever did. A friend of mine, Jimmy Brand, played for Bristol City and was far better than Andy Gray at that age, yet he became an alki and was washed up before he was 20, and he had Scottish Schoolboys Caps against England at under 15 level, Andy never achieved that.

Football is a cruel mistress and that is why we love the game so much.

Sorry Tom for going off on a tangent :D, I will try to curtail myself :P[/quote']

Thanks David. Couldn't agree more with all that you said. I think my Granddad was jealous, but my dad hasn't let it get to him or turn to the bottle. i have four brothers, no sisters and we all love football and play it. I'm 15 and play football for abbotskerswell and my dad always supports me, but if im rubbish in a game, he tells me, the same if I'm good. It really is a shame to hear about players such as Jimmy Brand, really is. Anyway we should stop going off topic! :D

Full name : Nathan Kirby

Common name nath

Date of Birth :27th/5/1988

Nation of Birth; (Airdrie) scotland

Preferred clubs : Celtic 100, Juventus 70 Airdrie 50 leeds 25

Most disliked clubs Manchester United -40 livapool -70 rangers -100000000 porto -40 real Madrid -30 hearts -30

Preferred number : 7

Languages : scottish 100 Drunken scottish 100 italien 40

Personal attributes : im mint

Current Ability : 180

Potential Ability : 200

Best Positions : LM 20 ST 25 AM 30

5 best abilities : Shooting 30 Headers 20 Penos 10 dribbling 15 running 10

Height:6,3

Weight 12st

Preferred foot :Left 20

Preferred moves : maradona turn,dribbling,punching:),loyle,running down wing crossing,nose picking:)

Joch Stein :

He made pele look like cr@p

Alex Ferguson :

i kissed his shoes im that unworthy

God;

cannie wait till he dies amd so i can meet him.

Alan neller Snr;

Best mod by miles i wish i was as young and as handsome as him.

:D

Actually it was a great read ;) And thanks everyone for participating - the teams looks great and I hope that with few more we'll have a complete one tonight B)

Now for a small update :

1) I've decided to go for Leeds after all, so our squad will be made from :

Tom Field, Omer Lagumdzija, Ryan Monteith, Tom Sinar , Sam Wainwright, John Paul James Bernard Friel, Gareth Thomas, Elliot Sutcliffe, Ryan James Clarke, Liam Smith, Borna Marinic, Dale Selby, Lee Bradbury, Dan Griffin, Daniel Johansson, Anthony Wood, Alan Neller, Connor McCarthy, Nathan Kirby.

Alan Neller ( senior) , David Belkevitz will be in coaching staff.

Liam Jordan O'Connor will be at Crystal Palace.

Sam Warren will play at Derby County.

At total, we've got 23 SM forumers participating so far and 19 will play at Leeds (the main club , that I'll be managing) , 2 will be at Leeds staff and 2 will play at different clubs due to their hate towards Leeds.

2) Nathan, I'll lower your CA a bit, as I don't want it to be too easy ;)

3) Current Leeds squad should be made off from 6 original Leeds players , 19 forumers (so far) and 7 of my friends (so far), so for now the squad will have 32 players (a fairly decent number), although I do still hope that we'll get much more. Now there's a problem with GK's, as we have none atm and we're quite full up front, but a bit lacking in the back. We'll see how it goes.

Guest 1CapWonder

Actually it was a great read ;) And thanks everyone for participating - the teams looks great and I hope that with few more we'll have a complete one tonight B)

Now for a small update :

1) I've decided to go for Leeds after all' date=' so our squad will be made from :

Tom Field, Omer Lagumdzija, Ryan Monteith, Tom Sinar , Sam Wainwright, John Paul James Bernard Friel, Gareth Thomas, Elliot Sutcliffe, Ryan James Clarke, Liam Smith, Borna Marinic, Dale Selby, Lee Bradbury, Dan Griffin, Daniel Johansson, Anthony Wood, Alan Neller, Connor McCarthy, Nathan Kirby.

Sam Warren will play at Derby County.[/font']

At total, we've got 23 SM forumers participating so far and 19 will play at Leeds (the main club , that I'll be managing) , 2 will be at Leeds staff and 2 will play at different clubs due to their hate towards Leeds.

3) Current Leeds squad should be made off from 6 original Leeds players , 19 forumers (so far) and 7 of my friends (so far), so for now the squad will have 32 players (a fairly decent number), although I do still hope that we'll get much more. Now there's a problem with GK's, as we have none atm and we're quite full up front, but a bit lacking in the back. We'll see how it goes.

Feel free to play me at the back if it means more games :) I put it down as 2nd position.

Guest King Kolo

Now for a small update :

1) I've decided to go for Leeds after all' date=' so our squad will be made from :

Sam Warren will play at Derby County.[/font']

Ah what the heck, I'll play for Leeds :(

and also can you call me "Liam O'Connor" not the full name please?

Can I be in goal or up front starter? :D

Feel free to play me at the back if it means more games :) I put it down as 2nd position.

Ok' date=' but it's too early to start getting position, as even the DB isn't complete :o

Ah what the heck, I'll play for Leeds :(

and also can you call me "Liam O'Connor" not the full name please?

Can I be in goal or up front starter? :D

Sure, I'll shorten it ;)

Ugh, you sure? I mean, if you don't want to play for them , it's all good. I've just took them, cause they're half made and I'd hate to put all of the players back, rechange the finances and et cetera.

To be honest, you'd prolly be our goalie, or at least a rotation. My 1 friend agreed to be a goalie, so we finally got 2 *does the party dance*. However, I still hope to get more.

Alrite people, I'm going to start working on the DB and will finish it late tonight, so this might be a very good chance to edit/add your players before it's too late.