SM Forumers on Football Manager

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager

If it isn't too late to add Matthew Hall. . .

Full name: Matthew Hall

Common name: ?

Date of Birth: 16/06/1994

Nation of Birth: County Durham, England.

Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs: Hartlepool United 100 / Darlington -100

Preferred number: 69 ;)

Languages: English 10, French 3, Polish 1

Personal attributes: Loyalty, intelligence, passing

Current Ability: 134

Potential Ability: 186

Best Positions: CF 17, AM 15

5 best abilities: Skill 18, Determination 17, Stamina 16, Passing 16, Tackling 15

Height and Weight: 6ft 2, 7 stone.

Preferred foot: Right 20, Left 16

Preferred moves: Pinpoint passing, stepovers.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know this was done a bit before, but I hope I'll get a bit more forumers to participate So now, I'll explain, what I'm going to do : I'm hoping to get a lot of forumers to tell me details about wh

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager Why is this not really surprising?

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager And ya, if you're shy to put into your real life info, you can put in a fake name (like Bob Loblaw ) or something like that. The point of this is to make a team wi

If it isn't too late to add Matthew Hall. . .

Full name: Matthew Hall

Common name: ?

Date of Birth: 16/06/1994

Nation of Birth: County Durham' date=' England.

[b']Preferred clubs / most disliked clubs[/b]: Hartlepool United 100 / Darlington -100

Preferred number: 69 ;)

Languages: English 10, French 3, Polish 1

Personal attributes: Loyalty, intelligence, passing

Current Ability: 134

Potential Ability: 186

Best Positions: CF 17, AM 15

5 best abilities: Skill 18, Determination 17, Stamina 16, Passing 16, Tackling 15

Height and Weight: 6ft 2, 7 stone.

Preferred foot: Right 20, Left 16

Preferred moves: Pinpoint passing, stepovers.

Nah, it's still ok. It's a lot of work and you might still post. I've only got 10 players in total and still more then half to go. I feel that I'll do a break or something.

P.s. I'll lower your CA just a little as I think it's too high for a player aged like that :)

Oh Yeah' date=' Derby will smash your Leeds side B)

I will never be seen in a Leeds Shirt ever :) or a Leicester one and definately not a Forest one :)[/quote']

We'll see about that B)

Seems like it's too much for tonight. I'll finish tommorow, as I've got a driving exam tomorrow and don't want to stay till too late :)

If you want to join, it still not too late, but when I'll start the game, I won't do it again (unless , maybe, in FM 2010).

EDIT : I'll also add some of the faces (aka me and my friends) and if any of you want them to show, also post here or PM (I will post screenshots along with reports, so that they'd look better and I prefer my player with a screenshot :o)

EDIT2 : Faces can be added even after the game starts, so if you'll want to do that, just drop a PM or post here. G'night folks.

UPDATE :

There are 2 more players to add from SM and 2 friends' date=' so I'm nearly done. If you still want to participate, you better be quick ;)[/quote']

Post a screenie of me please (when you're done of course).

Remember, I'm Alonso/Toulalan-esque. Not as good as passing as Alonso, but defensively better. And I can header too. Looking forward to the end results. :)

Post a screenie of me please (when you're done of course).

Remember' date=' I'm Alonso/Toulalan-esque. Not as good as passing as Alonso, but defensively better. And I can header too. Looking forward to the end results. :)[/quote']

Well, you'll soon see how it went. Should be done in about a hour and half (might be more as I'm gonna go eat dinner sometime soon). Matthew's being done right now and all that will be left is to add 2 of my friends.

Well' date=' you'll soon see how it went. Should be done in about a hour and half (might be more as I'm gonna go eat dinner sometime soon). Matthew's being done right now and all that will be left is to add 2 of my friends.[/quote']

Nice, can't wait. Bit worried that some of these players may want to leave if they're too good. What's the club reputation?

Nice' date=' can't wait. Bit worried that some of these players may want to leave if they're too good. What's the club reputation?[/quote']

I've fixed a bit :rolleyes: Ok, well, not a bit B)

It's 7500 :D for a League 2 that's HUGE. Also, a lot of the guys are loyal (that helps) and I've added Leeds as a fav club to a big bunch as well.

TBH' date=' I don't care. It's better with photos, but I don't really care that much :P But I could put those of you that will want, cause then when I'll do reports and such, you will be shown with a pic.[/quote']

I dont mind the idea, quite good actually!

Is it ok for the pics to have like more than 1 person in?

Since most of the pics on my laptop are with like 2/3 other people.. :o

I dont mind the idea' date=' quite good actually!

Is it ok for the pics to have like more than 1 person in?

Since most of the pics on my laptop are with like 2/3 other people.. :o[/quote']

You can edit them (aka make them the reasonable size and with you alone) or in the worst case, I could edit them (I'd really rather you do it yourself). And you can either send them to me, send me the link or post here. W/e works :)

And finally the season is off!

2ut3ora.jpg

Albanian guy gives heads up for Erdenay

Revamped Leeds squad finally began the pre-season. Although not everything went very smoothly right away, manager Erdenay with his assistants Sir Alan Neller and David Belkevitz quickly got the hang of everything : personalities, training , tactics , et cetera. Expectations were, of course, to win promotion back to League 1 and rejuvenate clubs image. Even though Leeds are definite favourites for League 2 and have the best squad , Sir Alan Neller quickly pointed out the need of GK's in the club : a 14 year old and a 18 year is not enough for a side, that hopes to comeback to higher leagues. So ends the 1st day of Leeds new life.

In the next morning Tom Erdenay met the media and described his new job in Leeds as "a dream come true" and said right away, that he's main target is Premiership promotion as soon as possible. The atmosphere was ecstatic.

2qnm9a0.jpg

Living the dream

Tom Erdenay also acted very quickly and managed to sign 2 great coaches : David Court and Ivan Carminati, who both should help improve already great Leeds staff. Also Felipe from Corinthians became clubs top transfer target of the summer with Erdenay saying , that he is absolutely vital for clubs ambitions. Same day the draw of League Cup was done in which Leeds will fight against Carlisle.

7wr21oi.jpg

The next big thing in Leeds??

Also in order to help decide the players , who will play for the 1st team, Tom Erdenay organized a match between older and younger players (Leeds Reserves against Leeds United).

30u319v.jpg

Who will win : reserves or the main squad?

The reserves started the match brightly as Matthew Hall tested Leeds GK Dabulskis. However, that was just a one bright spark, as Leeds started to dominate. Friel and Wainwright combined well on the left flank and produced lots of chances. There was a huge number of long shots as well. There was no surprise when Friel broke through the left flank yet again and his cross was met by Lagumdzija's head. 1-0 for Leeds United. Leeds United continued to dominate till the end of the 1st half and it looked as the reserves were about to be crushed. However, reserves came out much better prepared for the 2nd period. They took total control of the possession and had much more chances in the 2nd period. Gazza and Sutcliffe were causing all kinds of trouble, but it was Daniel Johansson, who tied the score. His amazing free kick left no chances for Dabulskis and the result was tied at 1-1. Daniel Johansson continued to be a total menace as Reserves dominated , but failed to win. Man of the match, of course, was Daniel Johansson , who managed to hit 3 bars and a score a goal, despite playing as a LB for the whole match.

Match Ratings

o6wx1t.jpg

The pre-season preparations will continue as scheduled as Leeds will take on various football clubs and Zaragoza. Stay tuned for more.

Wooooooo I'm the captain of the reserves. :D Good choice Tom! :D

Heh, thanks. You were the most experienced there (if you know what I mean :rolleyes:). If what, sorry about the report as they should get better when I'll do the 2nd one and further ones. Plans for future :

1) Interview : with the star of the week/month/season

2) Enhanced Match day

3) Press conferences

4) "World Overview : What's Happening?"