SM Forumers on Football Manager

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know this was done a bit before, but I hope I'll get a bit more forumers to participate So now, I'll explain, what I'm going to do : I'm hoping to get a lot of forumers to tell me details about wh

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager Why is this not really surprising?

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager And ya, if you're shy to put into your real life info, you can put in a fake name (like Bob Loblaw ) or something like that. The point of this is to make a team wi

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: SM Forumers on Football Manager

lazy how am i lazy to click a button...

Because all the info you asked for was 2 pages back....

I know.... it astonished me aswell, but yeah, that's how your lazy.

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Go me.

9 apps for the Youth team. <--- actually it's 9 starts and 3 sub appearances.

What a star.

Tom how do you get onto data editor

You go to your FM directory, go to Tools, Data Editor , you launch the Data Editor and VUALAH! However, if you'll need further help, I suggest you PM me.

You go to your FM directory' date=' go to Tools, Data Editor , you launch the Data Editor and VUALAH! However, if you'll need further help, I suggest you PM me.[/quote']

Okay.Well when i get back i might need that again as i'm at me nans.Without FM

I know. They're sick. I'd say Kirbyesque lol. To be honest' date=' I think I've mistyped somewhere, because for a 15 year old those are too good. Oh well. The biggest shame is that we've missed out on you :P[/quote']

haha most likely you have :P and it is a shame; its a shame you are a Leeds Fan :)

haha most likely you have :P and it is a shame; its a shame you are a Leeds Fan :)

Well' date=' no one is perfect :rolleyes: And, in my opinion , the most important part of all is that we're all human. Football is a secondary thing , a thing for relaxation , for fun and et cetera, so there's like no point to dislike other people for their preferences in the football field ;)

I'm waiting to be murdered now.

Well' date=' no one is perfect :rolleyes: And, in my opinion , the most important part of all is that we're all human. Football is a secondary thing , a thing for relaxation , for fun and et cetera, so there's like no point to dislike other people for their preferences in the football field ;)

I'm waiting to be murdered now.

*Stabs*:P;)

Guest King Kolo

Lol Sam scored 3 in the league.

8 apps for the Youth team, not bad, can I have a few games up front at like the end of the season though Tom Lol.

Also can you do Match reports on the U18's and the First Team not just the First team Please :)

Guest 1CapWonder

8 apps for the Youth team' date=' not bad, can I have a few games up front at like the end of the season though Tom Lol.

Also can you do Match reports on the U18's and the First Team not just the First team Please :)[/quote']

I think that's a bit much to ask of him isn't it???....

I mean good reports take him over an hour...

I would feel guilty taking up any more of his time.

Guest King Kolo

I think that's a bit much to ask of him isn't it???....

I mean good reports take him over an hour...

I would feel guilty taking up any more of his time.

I don't mean a really good one just the Starting 11 and scorers for Leeds :)

8 apps for the Youth team' date=' not bad, can I have a few games up front at like the end of the season though Tom Lol.

Also can you do Match reports on the U18's and the First Team not just the First team Please :)[/quote']

I will. But when I do a match report, I do a good one :) if you'll want just screenshots, PM me :)

Also, I think tomorrow at 11 am (-6 GMT) I'll do a LIVE match report and we'll see how it goes. It's supposed to be Leeds vs Liverpool!

EDIT : I'm still waiting for that member to PM me , but if he won't , I'll pm someone else :)

Due to some problems, Leeds - Stoke report will be posted later. But hear ye, hear ye, right now it's

LIVE

Leeds - Liverpool

leeds_united.jpgliverpool-logo.png

This is what Erdenay had to say about the match :

90890015.jpg

The line-ups for this match are pretty much the strongest squads, if you count the exception for few injured and unfit players. Line-ups are :

98195116.jpg

Who's going to be the hero? Reina? Gerrard? Kirby? Dabulskis? We'll soon see! Just minutes left till the kick-off. The atmosphere in Elland road is ecstatic. Could the viewers ask for anything more than this?

00:00 - And we're off! Leeds start with the ball!

02:00 - Mascherano tackles Kirby and passes in front to Gerrard, who plays a delightful through ball to Riera, who comes down to touchline and crosses! LUCAS!!! Wide!

08:00 - After brilliantly played triangle by Hernanes, Kirby and Lagumdzija, the latter sprints through his flank, passes a great to Markauskas, who after dribbling through Agger,knocks a pass to Kirby who sets up Hernanes, who plays a superb through pass to Johansson who takes on Reina 1 on 1. Corner. Kirby sets up a corner, which was cleared by Carragher, but Lagumdzija gets the ball and shoots. Another corner. Nothing good comes from it.

13:00 - S. Gerrard cross for Kuyt , who releases a volley, which Dabulskis saves. Corner. After Miranda heads the ball away, Hernanes puts the ball into the rows.

14:00 - Another corner for Liverpool. Benayoun crosses, Miranda clears, Gerrard gets the ball on the verge of the penalty area, puts the ball into the air , goes past the defender and then , while the ball is dropping, strikes a volley into the left top corner. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL. Liverpool 1 , Leeds 0.

23:00 - After a delightful combo in the middle, Friel recieves the ball in the penalty area. He strikes - aaww saved by Reina, however Markauskas gets first to the rebound - GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL. No, no it's offside for Friel.

29:00 - Yet again Hernanes, Johansson and Friel outplay Liverpool defenders and Friel gets into the penalty area. He crosses for incoming Kieksa, however Liverpool defenders clear... right to Kieksa! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL. Liverpool 1 , Leeds 1.

38:00 - Benayoun yet again delivers a piece of magic, which puts Lucas 1 on 1 with the goalie. GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL. Liverpool 2 - Leeds 1.

46:00 - HALFTIME.

Half time report

73903415.jpg

36920721.jpg

45:00 - Liverpool kicks off.

60:00 to 65:00 - Liverpool dominates and has 2 good chances, but 1 goes wide, the other one is stopped by Dabulskis. Leeds manager is making some substitutions : Jursa is on for Johansson and Wood chances Liam Smith. The formation now is 3-5-2.

66:00 - Dabulskis kicks the ball from a goal kick. Kirby latches on it and passes to Hernanes. WHAT A BALL THROUGH. Friel is one on one with the goalie. HE MUST SCORE!!! HE DOES! Leeds 2 , Liverpool 2.

69:00 - THAT REALLY SHOULD'VE BEEN A GOAL. Yet again a wonderful pass by Hernanes and Friel is one on one again. However he runs a bit left instead of cutting right (:confused:) and then passes the ball and Markauskas hits the post from 3 meters.

73:00 to 76:00 - Liverpool dominate again, but can't manage a shot in.

81:00 - Both Markauskas and Mascherano get yellow cards.

86:00 Lucas off , Plessis on.

92:00 - That's the end of normal time. Extra time coming.

Can Steven Gerrard produce yet another wonder to save his side?

96:00 - Gerrard almost gets Liverpool in front with his shot outside of the area, but Dabulskis saves. Corner. After a great Benayoun corner Riera heads over.

101:00 - Hernanes yet again finds Friel free on the wing. Friel crosses, KIRBY!! Blocked! Hernanes on the rebound!! JUST OVER!!! OOOOWWWW.

Half time in extra time.

New substitutions : N'Gog for Kuyt, Sutclife for Markauskas and Skrtel for Agger.

108:00 - After a throw in , Riera unleashes a thunderbolt, which goes high and wide.

113:00 - After Riera misses another shot, Leeds do a quick counter-attack. MAGICAL STUFF!!! Kieksa, Lagumdzija , POOOOOOST! THAT REALLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN 3-2!

119:00 - WHAT A GAME! Brilliant stuff from both teams. Riera plays a delightful pass to N'Gog, who doesn't manage to score one on one. Gerrard against empty net. JUST A BIT TOO HIGH. What's next? I wouldn't dear to say it's going to be penalties as both teams just have too many chances.

AND THE GAME GOES TO PENALTIES!

N. Kirby steps up... 1-0 for Leeds

Benayoun will be the first one from Liverpool... straight into the bottom corner : 1-1.

Can Kieksa hit?.. YES , HE CAN! 2-1 for Leeds

And Mascheranoooo.... 2-2

Teen prodigy Sutcliffe steps up... 3-2! The youngster had nerves of steel.

Carragher will shoot from the spot... Dabulskis touches it , but it's not enough! 3-3.

The cost of this one is huge... Miranda has to make it... and he does! 4-3 for Leeds

Now all the pressure goes to Liverpool youngster N'Gog. Can he slot it?.. He shoots straight into the middle and Dabulskis handles it! Still 4-3. Will the 2nd penalty shoot-out end better then the first one?

Lagumdzija with a chance to be the hero!... HE SCOOOOOOOOOORES!!! 5-3!!!!!

LEEDS UNITED BEAT LIVERPOOL AND GO THROUGH TO THE 4TH ROUND!

0,,10273~5769783,00.jpg

Some of Leeds fans get a bit too carried away.

0,,10273~5769783,00.jpg

Match Analysis

38686246.jpg

38632876.jpg

67755749.jpg

Well, to be honest, there's no point to do the LIVE version if there's no one following it :P I'll finish this one, but I really doubt that there would be any more of this :)

P.s. and if someone wants to see how much time it takes, look when I started the last post and how much time I'm editing it.

Guest 1CapWonder

At least someone is watching lol. I feel a bit better now :D

Personally though Tom I think your just putting too much work into this. People don't appreciate it. They demand screenshots etc that you shouldn't really be doing, I mean people were asking after 2 games, now after like 8. Maybe if you did a report at the end of every couple of months on everything, then that would be good. Pick a player of the month, do a screenshot then. I mean these guys have no reason to complain your not playing them or showing them, because your doing it for nothing.

Just my opinion anyway. If I could rep you again I would :o

At least someone is watching lol. I feel a bit better now :D

Live reports are a nice touch, and I love the effort you're putting into this, but you can't expect everybody to be online watching it at the same time. Maybe if you said one evening in advance "I'm going to do a LIVE match report tomorrow at 7pm GMT for the Cup match between Leeds and Liverpool", then I'm sure people would log in to see what happens.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I've been away on holiday, so I was unable to thank you for making such a fantastic thread. It's so good, and the little bairns demanding screenshots are philistines for not appreciating such fantastic work. It looks like, from the screenshots you have done (cut down, it's ridiculous how much time you've spent :P), I'm slogging away in the youth teams ready for my breakthrough into the senior squad. As I'll never EVER play for England, it feels kinda weird seeing my name in the England lineup. I'm the kind of person who appreciates anything, so it's understandable seeing these idiots demanding screenshots every 3 seconds.

Thankyou, and I mean it, thankyou very much. :D