Lee HODSON

Lee Hodson born 2 October 1991 in Watford is an Northern Irish footballer. He plays as a right-back. He is an academy scholar with Watford.

Hodson began a two year scholarship with Watford in summer 2008, but had already played for the under-18 side in the 2007–08 season.In total he made 26 appearances for the under 18s, making him the joint second-highest appearance maker that season. He also started nine times for the reserves.

Hodson made the first team substitute bench for the first time on 3 May 2009 for the final game of the 2008–09 season, against Derby County at Vicarage Road. He went on to make his debut as a 65th minute substitute for Arsenal loanee Gavin Hoyte, with Watford going on to win 3–1.

Real Club: Watford

Born: 2 October 1991

Nationality: Northern Irish

Position: Right Back/Centre Back (RB/CB)

Foot: Right

Rating: 72 - Could go up to 79-80 soon

I watched this guy play and i know its crazy but he is a bit like cafu he is soo fast and in the near future could be playing the prem also this season WILL be his season i know that for sure. He can tackle and he is a fantasict defender he can attack and defend also he can play as a CB

here is a picture of him

0,,10400~3532087,00.jpg

Re: Lee HODSON

Lee HODSON

Lee Hodson born 2 October 1991 in Watford is an Northern Irish footballer. He plays as a right-back. He is an academy scholar with Watford.

Hodson began a two year scholarship with Watford in summer 2008' date=' but had already played for the under-18 side in the 2007–08 season.In total he made 26 appearances for the under 18s, making him the joint second-highest appearance maker that season. He also started nine times for the reserves.

Hodson made the first team substitute bench for the first time on 3 May 2009 for the final game of the 2008–09 season, against Derby County at Vicarage Road. He went on to make his debut as a 65th minute substitute for Arsenal loanee Gavin Hoyte, with Watford going on to win 3–1.

Real Club: Watford

Born: 2 October 1991

Nationality: Northern Irish

Position: Right Back/Centre Back (RB/CB)

Foot: Right

Rating: 72 - Could go up to 79-80 soon

I watched this guy play and i know its crazy but he is a bit like cafu he is soo fast and in the near future could be playing the prem also this season WILL be his season i know that for sure. He can tackle and he is a fantasict defender he can attack and defend also he can play as a CB

here is a picture of him

[img']http://www.watfordfc.com/javaImages/37/e5/0,,10400~3532087,00.jpg[/img]

I think maybe u and mr. Wikipedia think alike......;););););)

Its all copied and paste...:(

Re: Lee HODSON

Come on... It's a bit much to say that' date=' out of my Scouts, only Gerson will be a proper world beater IMO. So you're saying that this kid (at Watford :rolleyes:) will be a world beater?

88-89 Maximum.[/quote']

lol notwith watford for a big team and he is that good i watched him play many times