Pavel Yakovlev Spartak Starlet

up gunners

Pavel Yakovlev

200pxfcspartakmoscowlog.png

Pavel Yakovlev is a Russian striker who currently plays for high flying Russian club Spartak Moscow. Pavel Yakovlev is considered one of the pearls in the Spartak youth team currently along with Ananidze. From what i have seen of him (Watched him play against CSKA and Kuban) He is a really explosive runner with great ball control. He also has bags of pace and plays the ball really nicely.

Pavel Yakovlev started his youth career at Spartak Moscow and has ever since risen through the ranks. Up until now in the youth team he has played 13 games and has 7 goals to his name. His big break came this year when World Cup Qualifiers came around. His performances meant that he will be called up to the senior squad along with for other academy players. He was called up for the Khimiki match were he made his debut in the 76th minute. He was explosive in the match and nearly scored a goal. His great performance in that saw him being called up to his first ever Russian cup match against Krasnodar. The match finished 2-1 and he played 4 minutes in that match. He was next called up to play CSKA Moscow where he featured for 8 minutes. Again was explosive but didn't see much of the ball. Then his game against Kuban where he played for about half an hour. He was great on the ball and was always willing to get involved in the play. I have no doubt that the Spartak coach will continue to call him up week in week out to feature in the last parts of games.

He has recently been added on SM and is at the rating of 75. He is surely worth a punt as from what i have seen he is a massive talent. I'm pretty sure Valery Karpin will continue to give him opportunities in the first team.

yakovlev3062230749.jpg

P.S Not the best Talent scout theres not that much info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...