Most Potential?

dawoodz

I need some help from people who know alot about or have seen play; Vermealen (Arsenal), Renan Leo (Gremio), Matuidi (AS Saint-Ettiene), Banega (Valencia), Susaeta (Athletic Bilbao) or Alexis Sanchez (Udinese) play.

Basically I've got a pretty good youth team as it is but I can make it better by bringing in players with more potential. At the moment I've got Vela and Song of Arsenal and, while they seem decent players, neither seem the type of player that are going to set the world on fire.

Basically I can swap Vela for Susaeta or Alexis Sanchez and Song for either Banega or Matuidi and then purchase either Vermealen or Renan Leo (Money isn't a obstacle). It's hard to find any write ups on any player which is what I'm after as a pose to just stats. I see Song and Vela quite regularly and I've heard Vermealen is good in the air but quite slow and struggles against fast strikers, anyone know if this is true?

Also I'm open to suggestions about any other young wingers, defensive midfielders or defenders that may be better than those mentioned. Ideally they should be in the 87/88/89 range and under 21. All of the well known players (Busquets, Marin, Fernando, Evans etc.) I either have already or are taken.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Most Potential?

I need some help from people who know alot about or have seen play; Vermealen (Arsenal)' date=' Renan Leo (Gremio), Matuidi (AS Saint-Ettiene), Banega (Valencia), Susaeta (Athletic Bilbao) or Alexis Sanchez (Udinese) play.

Basically I've got a pretty good youth team as it is but I can make it better by bringing in players with more potential. At the moment I've got Vela and Song of Arsenal and, while they seem decent players, neither seem the type of player that are going to set the world on fire.

Basically I can swap Vela for Susaeta or Alexis Sanchez and Song for either Banega or Matuidi and then purchase either Vermealen or Renan Leo (Money isn't a obstacle). It's hard to find any write ups on any player which is what I'm after as a pose to just stats. I see Song and Vela quite regularly and I've heard Vermealen is good in the air but quite slow and struggles against fast strikers, anyone know if this is true?

Also I'm open to suggestions about any other young wingers, defensive midfielders or defenders that may be better than those mentioned. Ideally they should be in the 87/88/89 range and under 21. All of the well known players (Busquets, Marin, Fernando, Evans etc.) I either have already or are taken.

Thanks for any help.[/quote']

what about ozil, cissokho, sakho, insua, asamoah, kjaer, dembele, subotic, keirrison, zuculini or santon?

matuidi is already one of the highest rated in his club, and i doubt banega would be a first team player for valencia next season (i may be wrong). U could get alexis sanchez though, but i would definitely keep vela.

leo would have to move to go past 90 tbh, and vermealean would have to prove himself before his rises. So it's up to you.

cheers

Re: Most Potential?

what about ozil' date=' cissokho, sakho, insua, asamoah, kjaer, dembele, subotic, keirrison, zuculini or santon?

matuidi is already one of the highest rated in his club, and i doubt banega would be a first team player for valencia next season (i may be wrong). U could get alexis sanchez though, but i would definitely keep vela.

leo would have to move to go past 90 tbh, and vermealean would have to prove himself before his rises. So it's up to you.

cheers[/quote']

Thanks. I have Cissokho, Asamoah & Santon and Keirrison, Ozil & Sakho are taken. I've not heard of Dembele, Subotic or Zuculini I'll take a look at them.

I'd probably get Matuidi if he goes to Arsenal and gets in the team but I doubt that will happen now. Have you seen Leo or Alexis Sanchez play? I think i'm keeping Vela now I've seen abit more of him pre-season and it's reminded me how good he is.

• 2 weeks later...