Jonathan KODJIA 19 73

Starting XI

Average rating 79

Average age 20.4

LUNG

KURTULUS - ERBA - PETROV - M'BENGUE

TANASE - MATIC - CASARINI - SHAQIRI

STANCU - JOHANSEN

It's possible for 2-3 more young players to be transfered at Turf Moor, so the squad could suffer a few changes until the competetition starts.

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Youth Competition Discussion Thread

Sry Lads' date=' I'm pulling out of this one

:([/color']

Why's that Dave??? :(

Does anyone else have a problem with No Limits on their squad?? In theory it may seem good now, but think of the later problems this could cause, it would be much easier to name a squad of say 21/23 now maximum, although you can have under that, so that we can look back and just be able to reel off the players....

Several reasons Elliot, my squad size at the moment means i will have to rely on, half fit first teamers for the tournement, i don't have the cash to take on more Youngsters of any merit ( ie Cesar Denis my GK is out of here as soon as he rise's, so i'll need a keeper almost straight away) and to tell you the truth i am not sure how the attendances are going to effect my wage structure at the club.Anyhow How are we doing for people and when does it start?

Guest 1CapWonder

Several reasons Elliot' date=' my squad size at the moment means i will have to rely on, half fit first teamers for the tournement, i don't have the cash to take on more Youngsters of any merit ( ie Cesar Denis my GK is out of here as soon as he rise's, so i'll need a keeper almost straight away) and to tell you the truth i am not sure how the attendances are going to effect my wage structure at the club.Anyhow How are we doing for people and when does it start?[/quote']

Sean's just asked me to help, as I offered before. So hopefully together, we can properly organise it, gather the names, and sort out any queries.

We are just discussing things at the moment, but as far as I see, attendances, player fitness and anything else like that doesn't count. I mean, players won't lose fitness, attendances and money don't count to anything. Otherwise, friendlies would be organised by Man U and Arsenal every week for extra cash.

Also, I am discussing the possibility of loans. I feel that 1 loan player will be allowed for every starting line-up. It's up to you lot if you want to name them now, or just draft them in for each game. This might also help you.

And if it's any consolation, my team consists of 60's and 70's mostly, so if anyone's to be humiliated in this, it will be me.

I just think it's good to see the youths play, and give them games :)

I'm sure you'll feel like your missing out if you don't enter...

Barnsley[/u]

GK 20 antolovic 73

LB 20 uendel 75

RB 22 apodi 78(13Dec)

CB 22 leandro 78(22nov)

20 aalto 76

20 werley 75

20 dos santos 74

CM

22 rinaudo 86(15May)

21 felipe 81

22 adilson 80(16Jan)

DM 22 amaral 82

21 uelliton 80

21 eduardo 75

21 jucilei 78

AM 21 robson 76

F 22 velazquez 82(12Mrt)

20 churin 74

21 andreasen 75

(12Mrt) = birthday

Starting XI

Antolovic

Apodi leandro aalto uendel

Robson rinaudo felipe adilson

Velazquez andreasen

Sry Elliot i did not explain myself clearly- you are of course correct, fitness etc does not go down BUT players start a friendly with their current fitness level ( so if i have to play a first teamer a day or so after a match he will start a friendly at a fitness level lower than 100%- thats not good).I need to pick up maybe 6 youth players to compete ( eating into my meager transfer fund) and by the attendance thing i mean i expect my home attendances to go down this season ( thus effecting my wage budget).I think i am in for a tough season this time, and i need to plan ahead to give myself the maximum chance of survival. I would hate to see myself go into the red and therefore be unable to take on loans as the season goes on, when i suspect i may need them the most.Look at last season i finished with 30% of my first team out and had to draft in 80 rated kids against teams with an average rating of 87 plus.I have to think like this i am middle aged you know:( ;)

Guest 1CapWonder

Sry Elliot i did not explain myself clearly- you are of course correct' date=' fitness etc does not go down [b']BUT[/b] players start a friendly with their current fitness level ( so if i have to play a first teamer a day or so after a match he will start a friendly at a fitness level lower than 100%- thats not good).I need to pick up maybe 6 youth players to compete ( eating into my meager transfer fund) and by the attendance thing i mean i expect my home attendances to go down this season ( thus effecting my wage budget).I think i am in for a tough season this time, and i need to plan ahead to give myself the maximum chance of survival. I would hate to see myself go into the red and therefore be unable to take on loans as the season goes on, when i suspect i may need them the most.Look at last season i finished with 30% of my first team out and had to draft in 80 rated kids against teams with an average rating of 87 plus.I have to think like this i am middle aged you know:( ;)

I understand :) Well we will see, maybe a couple of clubs may be thinking like you, and that may narrow things down to 16 clubs, meaning no byes :D

Haha, but no I get it Dave, fair points ;)

Two Questions

What is the age limit?

Do we still need atleast 14 players or has that gone up?

I am out of money to invest in anymore youth which is a problem:(

Guest 1CapWonder

Two Questions

What is the age limit?

Do we still need atleast 14 players or has that gone up?

I am out of money to invest in anymore youth which is a problem:(

It looks like a few things might change' date=' no rules have been decided yet.

However, we know that as long as the players are 22 when you submit your team that is fine.

14 players is the minimum and that will stay like that :)[/b']

Guest 1CapWonder

Youth Cup Update

Below is a revised list of the rules and regulations for the competition. I am going to be PM'ing each member of the Youth Cup a copy of this list so I suggest you paste it somewhere you will remember (i.e the notepad on SM) or keep it safe in your inbox to check up on. Below that is a list of all teams and managers that have requested entry into the Competition. I need any managers who want to pull out, or put their club forward, to do so before Wednesday Morning. A revised list of your final teamsheets must then be submitted BETWEEN Thursday Morning and Sunday Evening. Failure to do so means you are not eligible to enter. I hope this is clear, I will be re-posting this here and on the other thread over the next few days. Any questions, feel free to PM Sean or Myself! Thanks lads :)

Official Rules and Regulations

-Games will be played Sundays and Thursdays

-Minimum of 14 players: Maximum of 22 (Plus Un-named Loanee)

-Maximum age 22 (When Submitted)

-In advance of the Championship, participating clubs must post their squad (minimum 14, max 22 players)

Any players who increase in rating or who turn 23 after the Championship starts ARE allowed to play, as long as they were named in their squads.

Red card = 1 match ban……….Bans are not issued for a collection of Yellow Cards

Any players sold by the club after the Championship starts CAN be replaced as long as they are of same/less rating and either Myself or Sean are informed

One Loan player IS eligible for inclusion in your squad as long as he is aged 21 or under

Loan players CANNOT be 22 or 23 years old at any time

Fielding an ineligible player at any time for any reason = match awarded to opponent 3-0

Two teams fielding ineligible players in same match = match void no goals or points awarded

Bailg- Manchester City

James B16- Preston North End

Sean- Northampton

Zakkoo- Leyton Orient

Dean89- Charlton

Bourkey- Gillingham

DrSeanFitz- Crewe

1CapWonder- Rochdale

J C- Shorpe

Dermo- Huddersfield

Turna- Manchester United

Chewitt- Tranmere Rovers

Sambalele- Southampton

Pipgib- Middlesborough

Aaron Dhandii- Sunderland

Footballer- Barnsley

Mr.Razzocks- Reading

bcfc12345- Yeovil

Darkblade- Burnley

Would you mind posting this again on Thursday?? It's just I want all the squads together so I can save them on to a document. Just a reminder' date=' don't really want squads posted before then, it all just gets confusing. Thanks James, hope that's alright (Y)[/b']

Np, Ive saved it into Notepad so I can write it then.

Palace U23 Squad for Tournement (eligible players)

1 gk -Loach(23) 82

2 gk -Igor Stefanovic (20) 70

3 def - Gareth bale (19) 87

4 def -David Wheater (22) 87

5 def -Evgeni Makeev (20) 82

6 def -Shannon Cole (19) 78

7 def -Rhys Williams (21) 77

8 def -Marcellis (19) 88

9 def -Stearman (19) 84

10 mid -Simon Vukcivic (23) 88

11 mid -Sofiane Feghouli (19) 86

12 mid -Adam Johnson (22) 85

13 mid -Thiago Alacantara (18) 77

14 mid -Josh Walker (20) 79

15 mid -Dany N'Guessan (21) 74

16 mid -Emiliano Paez (21) 74

17 fwd -Andre-Pierre Gignac (22) 89

18 fwd -Stefan Nijland (20) 84

19 fwd -Etien Velikonja (20) 82

20 fwd -Mario Balotelli (19) 88

21 fwd -Olivier Mukendi (18) 75

Any problems let me know.:)

Lets go with that guys.

Hi guys, when are you gonna start with the competition??

I'm interested to join it, but I'm a bit short on players atm. So I'll maybe take 1 or 2 days to sort out my team to be eligible.

I currently have 13 under 22 players in my squad, plus 1 who's on loan.

Hi guys' date=' when are you gonna start with the competition??

I'm interested to join it, but I'm a bit short on players atm. So I'll maybe take 1 or 2 days to sort out my team to be eligible.

I currently have 13 under 22 players in my squad, plus 1 who's on loan.[/quote']

hay mate, if you want you can loan one of my youth player like Everton for this comp if you short as your allowed 1 on loan.

im Liverpool btw.- not competing in the comp you see.

hay mate' date=' if you want you can loan one of my youth player like Everton for this comp if you short as your allowed 1 on loan.

im Liverpool btw.- not competing in the comp you see.[/quote']

I already have 3 players on loan, so can't make any now. And I also got one on loan who's eligible for this competition.

Anyways thanks.

Btw I'm Doncaster. :)

Guest 1CapWonder

I already have 3 players on loan' date=' so can't make any now. And I also got one on loan who's eligible for this competition.

Anyways thanks.

Btw I'm Doncaster. :)[/quote']

Please read the rules I have posted on both threads Navin. Thoroughly go through them and if you feel you tick all the boxes then send me a PM before Thursday Morning and me and Sean can put you in the draw. Thanks mate :)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Please read the rules I have posted on both threads Navin. Thoroughly go through them and if you feel you tick all the boxes then send me a PM before Thursday Morning and me and Sean can put you in the draw. Thanks mate :)

Sorry if this has been said before, but do we PM you our squads for the cup ?

Guest 1CapWonder

Sorry if this has been said before' date=' but do we PM you our squads for the cup ?[/quote']

No, just look back a page to all the rules, make sure everything is in order and understood and then just post your squad on this page between Thursday and Sunday :)

Cheers.

Ok then, thanks buddy. Need 1 or 2 days to sign some players and then I'll post my squad for this competition on here. :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Ok then' date=' thanks buddy. Need 1 or 2 days to sign some players and then I'll post my squad for this competition on here. :)[/quote']

So your in then?? I'll put you down (Y)