Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Youth Competition Discussion Thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Youth Competition Discussion Thread

Yea I'm in for sure' date=' already got 14 players eligible but I'm gonna post my squad later on if its fine by you.[/quote']

Please do it between Thursday and Sunday. If you post it earlier or later than that then you won't be eligible to compete. Sorry.

Please do it between Thursday and Sunday. If you post it earlier or later than that then you won't be eligible to compete. Sorry.

Well that's ok by me, will post my team on Thursday then. Hope that by then I will have already completed all my signings. All of them will be 70 rated players as is most of my youth squad, this competition is gonna be interesting. :D:)

Guest 1CapWonder

Elliot count me out. Not got enough players

Ok mate, sorry to see you go. I'll cross you off the list. If it's any consolation my team consists of mainly 60's and a few 70's atm. I have a 60 rated Keeper in Net!!! :o

Think im gonna be in this competition afterall, seems i have 3 LMs at my dispence so one of them can go for a keeper i have my eye who is 22 :)

Btw why was the age changed from 23 to 22?

Guest 1CapWonder

Think im gonna be in this competition afterall' date=' seems i have 3 LMs at my dispence so one of them can go for a keeper i have my eye who is 22 :)

Btw why was the age changed from 23 to 22?[/quote']

If you read the rules Zak you'll see that the players have to be 22 when squads are submitted, however if at anytime after that they turn 23 they can still play. This stops us getting 24 year olds in a Youth Competition which in the eye's of most is a step too far.

If you are now re-entering I also NEED to know before tomorrow. I'm being strict about this now because it needs to be sorted. So all teams need to be published tonight and teamsheets published between Thursday and Sunday. If anyone fails to register, or fails to submit a team between this time they won't be able to compete. Sorry guys :o

So let me know Zak :)

If you read the rules Zak you'll see that the players have to be 22 when squads are submitted' date=' however if at anytime after that they turn 23 they can still play. This stops us getting 24 year olds in a Youth Competition which in the eye's of most is a step too far.

If you are now re-entering I also NEED to know before tomorrow. I'm being strict about this now because it needs to be sorted. So all teams need to be published tonight and teamsheets published between Thursday and Sunday. If anyone fails to register, or fails to submit a team between this time they won't be able to compete. Sorry guys :o

So let me know Zak :)[/quote']

well said elliot have you pm'd everyone participating?

If you read the rules Zak you'll see that the players have to be 22 when squads are submitted' date=' however if at anytime after that they turn 23 they can still play. This stops us getting 24 year olds in a Youth Competition which in the eye's of most is a step too far.

So let me know Zak :)[/quote']

Seems abit strict BUT what about players who are 23 and their birthdays are in like 6 months or so?

Guest 1CapWonder

Seems abit strict BUT what about players who are 23 and their birthdays are in like 6 months or so?

Doesn't matter Zak. It gets too complicated if you start thinking like that and really, we want this as hassle free as possible. Anyway, the final rules have been stated and they can't be changed now.

Everyone has been PM'ed and I think I even PM'ed you Zak with the rules??

Once the teams are submitted from tomorrow Sean I'll get them all in, give you a list and you can do the draw. Then let me know what it is and I'll publish it in an article. Cheers mate (Y) Btw I am letting everyone know you have done the draw, we can't have any accusations here if I get a bye :P (Although don't stop that giving us a bye if we get one :) )

Guest 1CapWonder

Not my biz Elliot' date=' but has Dave at Oxford been included in your PM list.Poor old soul will be most upset if he misses the party[/quote']

I was the one that PM'ed him about entering ;)

Haha but cheers for looking out for him, I'm sure he's quite touched :o

Guest 1CapWonder

I've now got a squad to be able to compete in here. Will post my team on tomorrow guys. When will be the draw??

The draw will be Monday. Feel free to post your team tomorrow, or if you are still recruiting players, Sunday at the latest. Just don't forget!!!

Thanks Navin :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Yes Elliot he is very Touched [ if you know what i mean]

I bet myself £20 you would make a joke when I said that :rolleyes:

Act your age God Dammit :P

Guest 1CapWonder

Sorry' date=' but I'm going to have to pull out of this one. I am going on holiday on Friday so will miss the draw:([/quote']

The fixtures aren't expected to be played until a week or 2 after the draw...

I'll cross your name off the list though unless you tell me otherwise. Sorry to hear it mate :o

Cheers.

Guest 1CapWonder

Just signed Victor Moses. Can he be entered?

Your final squads must be posted on here between tomorrow and Sunday, so technically, none of your players have been entered yet :o

So yeah, just add him into your squad and post it tomorrow.

Guest 1CapWonder

I have no U22 CM's so im gonna bring some in tonight.

So are you definitely back in now?...

Because you are crossed off my original list.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Shouldn't we all be doing our youth squads today ? 1CapWonder said that they all had to be done from Thursday, so I was wondering whether anyone else is going to do them today.

Shouldn't we all be doing our youth squads today ? 1CapWonder said that they all had to be done from Thursday' date=' so I was wondering whether anyone else is going to do them today.[/quote']

im gonna post mine today as well