Louis

Re: UFC Official Thread

UFC 133 -

Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis

Rich Franklin vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira

Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara

Rory MacDonald vs. Mike Pyle

Who you got? My picks in bold' date=' and before you say it, Akiyama for the win is my heart ruling my head, i friggin love this guy and just pray for a win so we get to see more, watched him live at the o2 when he fought bisping, he is from japan and yet when he was entering the arena the place was electric.[/quote']

I'm looking forward to UFC 133 I reckon Evans will win.

good article about Lesnar here: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/7/12/2272090/brock-lesnar-turns-34-will-he-ever-rule-the-ufc-again

Saying he is expected to be fit early 2012 :)

I hope he does get better and takes the belt back ;) Also hoping rashad wins just so he will be one step closer to the rematch with rampage, except this time page will be training and training hard not distracted with the A-team. Thats all likely if page beats bones for the title which heart wants but head cant see, although would love to see bones chin tested and if anyones gonna do that its Rampage and his big D's :D

Sorry for the double post' date=' but reports im reading suggest phil daivs is out of his bout with rashad evans due to a knee injury and Lyoto Machida will step in to face Rashad at 133.....[/quote']

Its true. Excellent replacement. Much better fight.

Rashad needs to seriously get a good game plan together otherwise its this all over again.

Evans_ko.jpg

Its true. Excellent replacement. Much better fight.

Rashad needs to seriously get a good game plan together otherwise its this all over again.

Evans_ko.jpg

Lmfao haha, yes m8, although sorry to be the bearer,

Machida and Tito ortiz have both turned down the fight against rashad stating that 3 weeks is not enough notice to prepare for a fight. Who knows who the replacement will be if anyone now, look at what happened to rick story, accepted a fight with nate to get closer to the belt, nate pulled out, was replaced and story got beat, nothing fight for rick in the end :confused:

Sorry for the double post' date=' but reports im reading suggest phil daivs is out of his bout with rashad evans due to a knee injury and Lyoto Machida will step in to face Rashad at 133.....[/quote']

That's an even better fight, I'm looking forward to it 133 even more now :P

That's an even better fight' date=' I'm looking forward to it 133 even more now :P[/quote']
Lmfao haha' date=' yes m8, although sorry to be the bearer,

Machida and Tito ortiz have both turned down the fight against rashad stating that 3 weeks is not enough notice to prepare for a fight. Who knows who the replacement will be if anyone now, look at what happened to rick story, accepted a fight with nate to get closer to the belt, nate pulled out, was replaced and story got beat, nothing fight for rick in the end :confused:[/quote']

Not gonna happen jack sorry m8 ^^^^

Mirko Cro Cop V Roy Nelson - Official For 137.

Massive fight for both fighters in terms of job security but i think boring as hell for the fans watching, both will be too cautious because of the importance of the win and if nelson weighs in around 260 again and doesnt trim it dana will be ****** even if he wins......

Lyoto Machida said to dana white' date=' pay me anderson silva money and i'll take the fight, [b']Dana replied; Achieve what Anderson silva has and you'll get paid his money!![/b] :D

That is Dana for you! If Machida really said that it was a bad move. Dana will dislike him more.

That is Dana for you! If Machida really said that it was a bad move. Dana will dislike him more.

Yeh very silly boy m8, dana again quoted today saying; Machida asked for more money than normall because of the short notice and Tito didnt so tito got the gig, Tito tweeted yesterday "ONLY FOR THE UFC"

its a good job machida didnt get the fight as his title shot would have shot right down the drain.

I was looking forward to seeing Phil Jones but these things happen in sport. This fight would have come slightly too soon for Mr Wonderful imo as rashad has great wrestling and atleast good enough to keep it standing long enough.

UFC 138: Leben vs. Muñoz is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship. While not officially announced by the organization, it is expected to take place on November 5, 2011 at the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The event will air on the same day, via tape delay, on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada. The event will be the second that the UFC has hosted in Birmingham, the first being UFC 89 back in 2008.

After several tenatively scheduled 2011 events at various locations around the United Kingdom did not materialize, including Glasgow, Liverpool, London as well as a planned return to Ireland, it was expected that the organization would not hold an event in the area during 2011.

The main event will be the first non-title five round fight in the history of the UFC

Oh Yeah Babyyyyy!!

Might go to that. When are the tickets on sale or are they already on?

Not sure m8, im on the case now, first rumoured bouts :

The following fights have been confirmed by UFC officials, but not yet added to an Official Fight Card.

Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Mark Muñoz (5 Round Main Event Likely)

Bantamweight bout: Brad Pickett vs. Renan Barão

Hoping to also get the likes of Pearson, Hardy, Jason Young on this card too :D

Not sure m8' date=' im on the case now, first rumoured bouts :

The following fights have been confirmed by UFC officials, but not yet added to an Official Fight Card.

Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Mark Muñoz (5 Round Main Event Likely)

Bantamweight bout: Brad Pickett vs. Renan Barão

Hoping to also get the likes of Pearson, Hardy, Jason Young on this card too :D[/quote']

As a UFC fan I guess its good that its in Birmingham. One thing I dont like though is they never put really good fights in UK which involves the big guys.

As a UFC fan I guess its good that its in Birmingham. One thing I dont like though is they never put really good fights in UK which involves the big guys.

Munoz vs Leben as a main event?

Anywhere else in the world and this fight would be the second fight on the card. What a joke.