The Official UFC Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UFC Official Thread Don't Spoil I haven't seen it yet atleast wait untill the day after I have seen it which is always Friday.

Re: UFC Official Thread Well just seen her pics (Arianny) can send them to you if you want a gander but I still stand by my previous post that Rachel Leah is perfect.

Re: UFC Official Thread I thought a draw was right. BJ gassed in the third and as a result, did not get the W. Fair play. Got the sunday off for Shogun vs Jones. COME ON! Was happy with a victor

Posted Images

Re: UFC Official Thread

That's not necessarily a career ender but at 38 you would think so so nasty.

Rousey is a beast. 22 year old Brazilian kid made a bloody mess of Vouelker and Browne now he's a scary dude however if Barnett got on top he'd have certainly lost in my opinion.

BEST CARD IN AGES!:D

That's not necessarily a career ender but at 38 you would think so so nasty.

Rousey is a beast. 22 year old Brazilian kid made a bloody mess of Vouelker and Browne now he's a scary dude however if Barnett got on top he'd have certainly lost in my opinion.

BEST CARD IN AGES!:D

Oh my daze. Yeah that Patolino kid was swift.

The card certainly didn't disappoint. Couldn't believe what happened to Anderson, don't think we'll ever see him fight again. I guess there still be people saying Weidman has never had a fully legit win over Silva but he dominated that first round quite easily.

The end of the Tate Rousey fight just sums up how much of a scumbag she is. The thing is Miesha hurt her 2 or 3 times in the stand up yet she kept trying to take the fight on the ground at every opportunity and failed every time. She actually could of knocked Rousey out imo if she kept it standing. The first woman to get Rousey into a brawl will beat her, no questions asked.

Travis Browne was ruthless, Cain will destroy him though imo.

Uriah Hall looked very good.

I think Jim Miller's armbar was SOTN and better than Rousey's.

Brandao looked awful and Poirier looked a beast. Will certainly be a title challenger if he carries on.

I guess there still be people saying Weidman has never had a fully legit win over Silva but he dominated that first round quite easily.

Anybody who says that, doesnt have a clue about MMA. Its a legin win through and through because the counter to a good lower leg kick is to check it, thats exactly what Weidman did and Anderson ended up with a broken leg unfortunately. Weidman made that win his.

Anybody who says that' date=' doesnt have a clue about MMA. Its a legin win through and through because the counter to a good lower leg kick is to check it, thats exactly what Weidman did and Anderson ended up with a broken leg unfortunately. Weidman made that win his.[/quote']

I think Silva/Weidman will always be one of those 'what if' fights.

The first fight Silva has in the bag until he starts clowning and then obviously what happened last night is awful.

At the end of the day, Weidman has two wins over the greatest of all-time!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was really angry when he got knocked out :@ The defending was appalling coming out of that clinch. Shogun is one of my favourite fighters since I first started watching it, but both fighters are legend anyway, so if anyone should knock out shogun, it should be a legend. I hope I will see him in the ring again.

• 4 weeks later...

How good did Werdum look tonight?! I knew his striking had improved ten fold since his last UFC stint when he fought Overoids in Strikeforce but tonight he really stepped it up a gear.

Overall i thought it was a pretty good card and enjoyed pretty much every fight, long time since that has happened for me with a UFC card.

How good did Werdum look tonight?! I knew his striking had improved ten fold since his last UFC stint when he fought Overoids in Strikeforce but tonight he really stepped it up a gear.

Overall i thought it was a pretty good card and enjoyed pretty much every fight' date=' long time since that has happened for me with a UFC card.[/quote']

Same really enjoyed it but can't see werdum beating cain in any way.