Sign in to follow this  
Louis

The Official UFC Thread

Re: The Official UFC Thread

This is why Jamie should post more in the UFC section :P:D

Haha my pleasure.

I actually miss someone like him, you'd be guaranteed that he would either rip someone's head clean off there shoulders or fail majestically.

Along with his total disregard for the clinical science of the sport and any sort of training that didn't involve hitting or lifting something.

My word what a crazy fight! Arlovski and Browne should take a bow, two gun slingers!

After a pretty average pre-lim event and main event these two take the roof off. Lovin the old skool Arlovski, nostalgia level at maximum!

Personally disappointed with Belfort and Rumble losing.

Thought Belfort was going to turn the clock back and get the title with a copy cat performance of his Sliva win, sadly not.

Unlike Weidman I quite like Cormier so it's not all bad, would just of preferred Rumble to win. Nice touch by Rumble to put the title around Cormier as well.

Got tickets to UFC SCOTLAND absolute garbage card only 6 fighters I know of and only 2 fights I want to see but be lucky if I do see them never knew tickets went on sale 2 months before the event and only could afford the nosebleeds and could only get 2 tickets on pre sale. Was planning on getting floor seats and 6 tickets but agh well at least i got some tickets.

ooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeahhhh baby hw title on the line can't wait hate werdum won't be surprised if he manages a shock win

(does that make sense) lol anyway hope Cain destroys him but i do like the underdog to win so whatever .....

ooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeahhhh baby hw title on the line can't wait hate werdum won't be surprised if he manages a shock win

(does that make sense) lol anyway hope Cain destroys him but i do like the underdog to win so whatever .....

Nope you're not but then you never do.

Nice to see my initial thoughts of you being an idiot were correct though.

Same really enjoyed it but can't see werdum beating cain in any way.

read i said valentin overeem jesus yh you knew he had a brother right? byh i thought no' date=' and mir the 2 time champ is better than werdum...

as i said werdum is more decorated but he wouldn't beat mir end of.

Yeah a guy who has much more muscle and strength and weight and has excellent sub defense never been subbed would get subbed by Werdum you two are talking like Werdum is the new poster boy for the UFC he's NOT.

Mir's last four losses have come from the very best Werdum hasn't fought the likes of Barnett or Cormier Mir has but lost you think werdum would beat barnett or cormier lol

I am a idiot, your doing it with Werdum jees louise. He said his bjj was the best in the hw division BUT that doesn't mean he'd get subbed by him does it coz he very very likely wouldn't, and Barnett would not lose to lets bore the azz off me by laying on the ground every minute saying come into my guard Werdum he'd destroy Werdum so would Cormier had he not dropped to 205lbs.

Only thing that really werdum has over mir is cardio , yes he has better bjj but they'd cancel eachother out most likely and it'd be a stand up, werdum's striking has improved significantly but in a 3 round fight mir would knock him down or out with the power he has.Oh i just read you said werdum would ''own'' mir on the ground i'm definitely done laughing at you now so[/quote']

Whether or not it makes sense you scrolled back posts and quoted someones opinion to try and make them look bad haha what a sad individual could of done same with you regarding DC - Johnson but I really don't care lmao!

And also boy things change I never knew Cain was going to be out as long as he was and were you picking Werdum over Cain no so quiet down little boy. You seem to think you're a badass James your not bro your little whingy kid. Don't get me wrong you're probably classed as a adult but again a whingy lil kid. I'm done with your negativity go scroll back some more pages and take a quote from some thread and stick it sad man. :)

Like I said a grown ass kid who reports people because men sort they're on shh out not cry to mummy moderators even if you deny it or someone owns up to it your still pathetic from what I told you about my last post lol

It doesn't matter and the infraction doesn't bother me either it's just you mods seem very selective on who you dish them out for and for what instead of sticking to actual rules it's always been like this excluding TEB NELLER NELLER SNR HERBY AND A FEW OTHERS. I don't need a explanation or anything else so you need not bother.

Ive been a mod for the least tie otu of all of them Teb, Neller and Herby have all been gone or near gone since ive been a mod. Anyone trying to abuse the filter or slinging over the top insults will get an infraction from me. Keep Calm and Carry on.

Got tickets to UFC SCOTLAND absolute garbage card only 6 fighters I know of and only 2 fights I want to see but be lucky if I do see them never knew tickets went on sale 2 months before the event and only could afford the nosebleeds and could only get 2 tickets on pre sale. Was planning on getting floor seats and 6 tickets but agh well at least i got some tickets.

So went to UFC Scotland got my tickets upgraded to the fighter entrance ground zero a block behind the vips. It was excellent for the walkouts and when they were standing, soon as it hit the mat you had to look back at the big screen as you couldn't see a thing that was going on but i doubt you can anywhere when they hit the mat. It was a great experience but i'd rather watch on tv as it is the best seat you can have. I'd probably not go back unless it was in Scotland regardless who was fighting unless JoJo Calderwood gets a title fight at some point I might go try get tickets hate flying though but w/e. Never stayed for main event can't stand Bisping but as I was leaving outside the hydro about to get a cab someone got dropped and kicked in the stomach never seen it myself but someone i was with did theres always something that happens lol. One thing though the fights feel like theyre in slow motion compared to tv as there always switching views ect it seems faster. The crowd was awesome though and im probably on tv dunno not watched it back coz where we were sitting like when the event starts the camera goes through the crown it was right on us. Foreign fighters must love fighting in scotland as the stadium was cool if not a little chilly lol

Also met Brad Pickett when i was coming out the toilet lol

Have you been to a UFC or other org event before as i have 1 question?

I'll ask now anyway -

Does the cage in anyway restrict the view? I'm sure it's amazing at the event especially Aldo - McGregor with the atmosphere ect but i'm unsure if i would will enjoy it as much as watching on TV because you'll miss loads of stuff. Suppose i'll find out myself in July but was curious. That's why i think i prefer a ring to a cage just for my own personal viewing if i go to events lol

Oh and if your going to the Q&A ask for a shoutout to the SM MMA community lol

ive been to mma/ufc events before.. and yes cage/media/posts etc do restrict..

im going to dublin on oct 24th ticket depending.. dying to see darren till fight and hes been added to the card..

also going to be going to 194 for mcgregor in vegas again.. although i think aldo pulls out again!!!!!..

little pic from my 189/ufc fight week experience.. no doubt mcgregors next opponent if aldo pulls again!!!..

im the guy on edgars left.. blue polo.. slick back hair haha..

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...ie%20edgar.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5107126[/ATTACH]

post-22581-144895570487_thumb.jpg

post-22581-144895570491_thumb.jpg

post-22581-144895570494_thumb.jpg

post-22581-144895570497_thumb.jpg

post-22581-1448955705_thumb.jpg

post-22581-144895570503_thumb.jpg

post-22581-144895570506_thumb.jpg

ive been to mma/ufc events before.. and yes cage/media/posts etc do restrict..

im going to dublin on oct 24th ticket depending.. dying to see darren till fight and hes been added to the card..

also going to be going to 194 for mcgregor in vegas again.. although i think aldo pulls out again!!!!!..

little pic from my 189/ufc fight week experience.. no doubt mcgregors next opponent if aldo pulls again!!!..

im the guy on edgars left.. blue polo.. slick back hair haha..

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...ie%20edgar.jpg

[ATTACH]n5107126[/ATTACH]

P.S..

ALL ABOARD THE DARREN TILL HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!..

Well holy poop what a amazing card Gunner Nelson has zero bones in his body I think he's a prototype of that company that used to have the condom logo on fighters shorts trying to break into the fight business. 

How that kid Frankie Saenz survived that barrage from Faber and recovered almost instantly was crazy.

Torres vs Joanna  the next superfight in the w/strawweight 

Jacare is not a human nor a god nor a animal he is just a skeleton or if he human he has to have lied about his age he must be at least 130 years old.

Yoel Romero is a monster but how he fairs in a 5 rounder i don't know , him vs Rockhold will be a good fight if there's no rematch but anyone in that division that lets Rockhold on top it's over. Also how that fight with Wiedmann was not stopped earlier is beyond me I don't care how durable you are when you take a beating like that and your motto is fighter safety first only the amount of money riding on the fight and him being undefeated stopped it from being stopped.

Aldo landed whilst KTFO imagine it was a double KO that could of been the only funnier outcome of that fight unless Aldo did to Connor what he did to him.

Well I hate Silva and I hate Bisping very weird fight isn't it always with Silva ? Well without getting into fightmetric or actual judging it looked like a draw to me though i don't want to see a rematch i don't feel either won. Should Bisping not ate a fying knee for being a idiot he might have went on to out score Silva had Silva not wasted half a round doing blocking drills against the cage he'd of probably got the decision.

TuF might actually be good this year the brutal soccer kicks to the body do not know why you don't see that more well i do but i still want to see it more. 

Thanks for the cheese , 

Catch ya later!