Joshua King the next Wonderkid

This is my First Ever Player Scouting so please dont laugh lol.

Name-Joshua King

Club-Manchester United

Nation-Norway

Position-Striker

Date of Birth-15/1/92 (Age 17)

Previous Club-None

BackGround

Joshua King was first spotted by Manchester United Scouts in Oslo where he grew up.He Finnaly signed a Contract with the Manchester United on the 1/7/08."He is a Very Powerfull Striker"U-18s coach Said.The Oslo Born Teenager likes to take Defenders on his Pace and Ability of the ball is greate,And some say he will be one of the greatist Strikers of his time.He is a very Tall Forward and he is Very Strong so in Corners and Indirect Free-Kicks he can win the Ball.He as a very good Eye for Goal,He likes Scoring and Setting up Goals.He soon should be breaking into the Senior Team.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my First Ever Player Scouting so please dont laugh lol. Name-Joshua King Club-Manchester United Nation-Norway Position-Striker Date of Birth-15/1/92 (Age 17) Previous Club-None BackGrou

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid lol copy past lol il keep it quit yh since its your first one look at mine take some tips

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid Could be a very big season for King if he can stay fit. He will be first choice striker for the academy and will probably play a lot for the reserves. He is excepti

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid

This is my First Ever Player Scouting so please dont laugh lol.

Name-Joshua King

Club-Manchester United

Nation-Norway

Position-Striker

Date of Birth-15/1/92 (Age 18)

Previous Club-None

BackGround

Joshua King was first spotted by Manchester United Scouts in Oslo where he grew up.He Finnaly signed a Contract with the Manchester United on the 1/7/08."He is a Very Powerfull Striker"U-18s coach Said.The Oslo Born Teenager likes to take Defenders on his Pace and Ability of the ball is greate' date='And some say he will be one of the greatist Strikers of his time.He is a very Tall Forward and he is Very Strong so in Corners and Indirect Free-Kicks he can win the Ball.He as a very good Eye for Goal,He likes Scoring and Setting up Goals.He soon should be breaking into the Senior Team.[/quote']

Nice find.. Ive seen him a couple of times playing for the Academy and reserves.... He is so quick and has a bag of tricks in his repitoire.........

A very talented boy indeed.......

I noticed one mistake in ur post though.....:o:o

Sorry for been picky..... his age 17 not 18 ;););)

Nice find.. Ive seen him a couple of times playing for the Academy and reserves.... He is so quick and has a bag of tricks in his repitoire.........

A very talented boy indeed.......

I noticed one mistake in ur post though.....:o:o

Sorry for been picky..... his age 17 not 18 ;););)

sorry ime 11 i asked my m8 for his Birthday Date he told me 18

Could be a very big season for King if he can stay fit. He will be first choice striker for the academy and will probably play a lot for the reserves. He is exceptionally quick very strong and excellent in the air. Scored 5 goals in 3 starts and 7 sub games for the academy last season in what was an injury ravaged season.

• 2 weeks later...

King made his first start for the reserves tonight against Bolton and was probably man of the match providing a constant threat with his blistering pace and strong running. He set up the second goal in a 3-1 win for united with a run from the half way line and a cross from the edge of the 6 yard box which was finished off by Tosic. He also had a shot cleared off the line and had a couple of good efforts from headers.

• 3 weeks later...

from what iv'e seen he could be better than macheda

Well hes a completely different type of player he has huge pace and is very good in the air and a real handful where Macheda is more of the Van Nistelrooy type who can be fairly anonymous for the game and get one chance and score.