Joshua King the next Wonderkid

MUFC PEZ

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid

King was man of the match again last night for the united reserves 4-0 win over sunderland he showed brilliant ability on the ball constantly running at the Sunderland defence and Scored 2 very good goals

Not sure King got MOM unless it was announced, but Eikrem scored 2 absolute peaches and when i watched it. Eikrem was my MOM anyhow :P

todays papers in scotland say he will join rangers in january on loan along with corrie evans with everything u have said i hope this is true :P

His agent said today that he wont be going anywhere and I cant see him going on loan this early to be honest especially after the number of injuries hes had in the last year but it could be a very good move for Evans if it happens because he looks ready for regular first team football

His agent said today that he wont be going anywhere and I cant see him going on loan this early to be honest especially after the number of injuries hes had in the last year but it could be a very good move for Evans if it happens because he looks ready for regular first team football

Cory Evans looks ready for first team football!?. I dont know much of the MUFC reserves, but this could be an overstatement. Is he ready to make an impact on the EPL physically? Or has he just accelerated his progress by lots of hard work, and looks ready to make a step up?. Being younger than Johnny Evans, i think it's better to take it easy for him.. But could he become the solid defensive midfielder we're looking for?.

Rangers could be a good loan for him providing he gets trusted with SPL minutes. Strong team at Championship level, and with a bit of European football, you never know what could be made of him..

Cory Evans looks ready for first team football!?. I dont know much of the MUFC reserves' date=' but this could be an overstatement. Is he ready to make an impact on the EPL physically? Or has he just accelerated his progress by lots of hard work, and looks ready to make a step up?. Being younger than Johnny Evans, i think it's better to take it easy for him.. But could he become the solid defensive midfielder we're looking for?.

Rangers could be a good loan for him providing he gets trusted with SPL minutes. Strong team at Championship level, and with a bit of European football, you never know what could be made of him..[/quote']

I said he looks ready for first team football not ready for the united first team which is why I said I think a loan to rangers could be good for him. In terms of a defensive midfielder coming through from the united reserves I think Matt James is ahead of Evans to be honest especially since most of Evans reserve football in the past year has been played in central defence. Evans is a good prospect but I cant really see him ever holding down a first team place at united

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

King returned from 2 months out injured to score two excellent goals for united in the 5-1 win against Burnley in the fa youth cup however he went off injured after an innocuous challenge. He could be an exceptional player if he could stop getting injured

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Are you sure I seen a tread about the twins at United saying they would be starts only Rafael has shown he can be

So will King impress

Are you sure I seen a tread about the twins at United saying they would be starts only Rafael has shown he can be

So will King impress

I'm pretty sure king will get his chance for Utd next year and impress. Physically and technically he is better than macheda, who is doing well for man u atm.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

I'm pretty sure king will get his chance for Utd next year and impress. Physically and technically he is better than macheda' date=' who is doing well for man u atm.[/quote']

I heard that he would be better than Macheda