Joshua King the next Wonderkid

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid

If he could get over his injury problems he could be a huge prospect, I just hope he doesnt end up like so many players who never reached their full potential due to injuries. His record this season is academy 9 starts 3 sub appearances 8 goals and reserves 7 starts 2 sub and 3 goals

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my First Ever Player Scouting so please dont laugh lol. Name-Joshua King Club-Manchester United Nation-Norway Position-Striker Date of Birth-15/1/92 (Age 17) Previous Club-None BackGrou

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid lol copy past lol il keep it quit yh since its your first one look at mine take some tips

Re: Joshua King the next Wonderkid Could be a very big season for King if he can stay fit. He will be first choice striker for the academy and will probably play a lot for the reserves. He is excepti

Hiya guys,

Preston fan here. Saw Josh make his debut for us yesterday looks a real prospect i must say. He has raw pace and physically didn't look out of place like some youngsters can do.

However he did miss an absolute sitter which could have got us back in the game may just have been nerves though. I do feel he will do well for us while on loan he is different to the others strikers we have currently got and once he gets to know his new team mates i am sure he will find the back of the net and go back to United a better player.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what Darren Ferguson had to say about King in the match against Portsmouth:

"He's a threat because he's got raw pace and he's physically strong enough to cope with the league. Against two experienced centre halves, at times today they couldn't live with him. Every chance he had was on his left side, his weaker side, but I though him and Hayes were an excellent partnership.

"I thought that was Hayesie's best game for us, because he's used to playing with a bit of pace in front of him and that allows him to come into areas between their lines. I thought those two looked good together.

"It was well-publicised I wanted a striker with pace. It was always going to be a young one as you can't get experience and pace, it costs too much money, but the big thing about Josh is that he's going to be physically strong enough to cope with the Championship. It's a youth loan, so it's quite open-ended - we've said it is for three months at the moment, but I am confident we can do it for the whole season and this is something I'd be looking to do.

"Even in the last minute he used his pace to win a throw in and he keeps you in the game all the time - it is something we've needed."

Seems as though he could be spending the whole season on loan at PNE. Would be great for his development.

• 5 months later...

Since returning from Preston King has been in excellent form for Uniteds reserve team scoring 8 goals in 5 games and being rewarded with a place on the bench for the game against Crawley and has been included in the travelling squad for the Champions League game in Marseille.