Lukas Kochanauskas

3897e5.jpg

Name : Lukas Kochanauskas

Nationality : Lithuanian

Club : FBK Kaunas

Position : Forward

DB Status : ---

General Info

Another lithuanian forward , who is beginning to be recognized further then Lithuania. He's currently undergoing a trial at Werder Bremen. In his own words, he was shocked, when he got the news, that Werder is interested in him. He's going to train with Werder II and play in some of their matches starting this weekend. Even if he will fail to impress the germans, he's still one of the finest lithuanian prospects along with Novikovas.

International level

He has played at all the youth levels in Lithuania's youth teams. Recently called up for his 1st U-21 match.

SM prospects

If he will make it to Werder Bremen, he might have good prospects, but it's way too early to predict what will he become.

Anyways, I'll update , when there will be more news.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Lukas Kochanauskas

Nice report. I hope you'll be doing more of these, because you certainly know how to do them well (in reference to your other one, the guy from Hearts). This has nothing to do with this excellent thread, but what do people in Lithuania think of Deivydas Matulevičius's form in Poland ? I've seen him a few times, got him down for a rise, but is he playing for Lithuania U-21s, or even the NT ? I was thinking about making a thread on him, and your information will be invaluable, if you help.

Nice report. I hope you'll be doing more of these' date=' because you certainly know how to do them well (in reference to your other one, the guy from Hearts). This has nothing to do with this excellent thread, but what do people in Lithuania think of Deivydas Matulevičius's form in Poland ? I've seen him a few times, got him down for a rise, but is he playing for Lithuania U-21s, or even the NT ? I was thinking about making a thread on him, and your information will be invaluable, if you help.[/quote']

Sure, I'll gladly help. Im in USA atm, but I still keep in touch with a lot of people in Ltu and I trace most of the news. Atm, our U-21 only consistent from insiders (players, that play in Lithuanian clubs), except for one guys, who plays in Belarus. However, Deivydas has played one U-21 match before (as a sub).

To be honest, I haven't heard too much about him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like he cemented his place at Lithuania's U-21's and played 1 match in Europa's league qualification for Kaunas, but he had some injury problems and hasn't featured for a while. One of our youth coaches at U-21 referred to him as quite talented, but nothing else unfolded yet. I'll try to keep you all updated.