Who Would You Want BACK On The Forum?

Guest Toggs

Guest Toggs

Little bit of fun i suppose...

Who would you want back on the forum, that has left. It's got me thinking, and i've drawn up a small list of some real SM legends.

Fraser McInnes

Ash Caroll

DexterBrazil

Waseman

Bestpay

Kevche

Greig

Luke C90

Joe Black

Navdeep

TomOwen

LKK

Bobo!

Raz

Cally

If anyone can add onto them :) Wish we could have these backs and get rid of some of the annoying lot we have now. :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Who Would You Want BACK On The Forum?

Grieg SPENCE!!! He'll be revered as a hero when he returns! :DIf he does. :o:(

Oh' date=' and TomOwen of course. There can't be a Vietnamese duo with me alone. :([/quote']

I'm sure I saw Tom post the other day, he's still about, just no-where near as active as he used to be.

I didn't speak to him much but Kevche was a good guy.

Totally agree with this sentiment. Made good contributions on the forum, was a good person to talk to on any topic in chat and was an all-round top bloke. Sorely missed :(

Would like to add Joe Black to the list too. That straight-talking scallywag :D got into a scrap or two, but was great for the forum and helped develop the game in so many ways. Again, sadly missed on here.

Hopeful that some of the others on the list Togs made will be back in due course :)

EDIT: How could I have forgotten Dan Payne and Leigh :( . Two great lads - corrected retrospectively :)

Totally agree with this sentiment. Made good contributions on the forum' date=' was a good person to talk to on any topic in chat and was an all-round top bloke. Sorely missed :(

Would like to add Joe Black to the list too. That straight-talking scallywag :D got into a scrap or two, but was great for the forum and helped develop the game in so many ways. Again, sadly missed on here.

Hopeful that some of the others on the list Togs made will be back in due course :)[/quote']

i was thinking of joe black too :(

he just disappeared all of a sudden without a word.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I remember kamilmarzec@vp.pl was one of the first members of this forum, but he doesn't post regularly on the forum, which is a shame.

Has anyone said frasermcinnes ? It would be great if he came back, also.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Luke_c90 was a canny lad, hoping he'll come back one day.

Why don't we get all the e-mails of people on this list, then ask them to come back to the forum ? :D

lol i thik i want roy kean back he was great and a world class manager always had the best youth in all of his teams i would also like the see the great mohammed ismail them 2 were the best not the ppl u guys are saying RAZ WHO

How much did they pay you to say that? ;)

Agree with all the ones said so far except the 2 in this quote :) They were all great forumers, in fact I'd possibly even agree with Dai in saying Leigh :o

Luke_c90 was a canny lad' date=' hoping he'll come back one day.

Why don't we get all the e-mails of people on this list, then ask them to come back to the forum ? :D[/quote']

Lol, iv got Leighs, Dans, Razs and Lukes, just think they got bored or had other reasons tbh

OMG dont you ppl know the great MOHAMMED ISMAIL he was a legand infact i might send him an email telling him to come back how can you guys forget about him

He'll find it a bit difficult considering he was banned for being a hacker :rolleyes: You seem to like him a lot and you said on another thread you got banned, don't suppose you could be him? ;)

Luke is someone else I would love to see back. He occasionally came on chat still but it would be great to have him back on the game as he used to be my main rival. Won't go into detail about the results he used to get against me on playray though :P

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

bestpay was a cracking scout, but disappeared into thin air. Unfortunately, he was thus removed as a moderator. :o

I remember kamilmarzec@vp.pl was one of the first members of this forum' date=' but he doesn't post regularly on the forum, which is a shame.

Has anyone said [i']frasermcinnes[/i] ? It would be great if he came back, also.

Fraser left before I joined.

How do you know him? If I don't?

He'll find it a bit difficult considering he was banned for being a hacker :rolleyes: You seem to like him a lot and you said on another thread you got banned' date=' don't suppose you could be him? ;)

Luke is someone else I would love to see back. He occasionally came on chat still but it would be great to have him back on the game as he used to be my main rival. [b']Won't go into detail about the results he used to get against me on playray though :P[/b]

Hahahahaha what the 21-3 rowt was it or something like that? :D:D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Fraser left before I joined.

How do you know him? If I don't?

I didn't say I knew him. :confused:

I just remember reading his posts.