Guest Toggs

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Who Would You Want BACK On The Forum?

crystal palace 5 brighton 0

Waseman. :D Wouldn't mind him coming back, or, if we're talking about daft members, funny guy. :)

Waseman. :D Wouldn't mind him coming back' date=' or, if we're talking about daft members, funny guy. :)[/quote']

Waseman has the best quote of all time. Along the lines of cheating is fine :P its good for the game etc ! lol. If ya want a chuckle, search through his posts

Guest King Kolo

Waseman. :D Wouldn't mind him coming back' date=' or, if we're talking about daft members, funny guy. :)[/quote']

Yeah his posts were freaking amazing...

Probably because he didn't like you or you didn't like him' date=' but i thought he was cool.[/quote']

The best forumer in my time here. Without a doubt. Apart from the 'Doc anyway.

I miss him. Big time.

Guest Toggs

Probably because he didn't like you or you didn't like him' date=' but i thought he was cool.[/quote']

He banned people for no reason from forum/chat. :rolleyes:

And on top of that, he was a .... IMO. And we are all entitled too our opinions. :)

Fair shout, you must of seen a side too him I didn't.

Guest Toggs

The best forumer in my time here. Without a doubt. Apart from the 'Doc anyway.

I miss him. Big time.

Far from it. TomOwen for me (From 08' onwards), contributed more than anyone ever has in my opinion.

Myself and alot of people saw the real side of him. Thats all that matters to me. I know some don't like him, that wont EVER change my opinion of him.

Tom Owen is such a nice lad and one of the best friends I have on this game but Leigh is my fave. ;)

He banned people for no reason from forum/chat. :rolleyes:

And on top of that' date=' he was a .... IMO. And we are all entitled too our opinions. :)

Fair shout, you must of seen a side too him I didn't.[/quote']

If you got to know Leigh over MSN or by other means he was a cool guy and was very helpful.

leigh might of been a good forumer, but i never was a forumer when he was. he was one of the worst chat mods to enter chat, if you had an oppinion on why sm was bad he would ban you. he was more powermade then tom sinar was:eek: if anyone says he is nice guy etc, thats a lie! what kind of person tells people that they would harm there family when its a blatant lie?:rolleyes: yeah real nice guy.leigh also wanted permanently from the forum, and made it clear that he wanted to remove me from the whole of sm but didn't have the power to do so.

leigh might of been a good forumer' date=' but i never was a forumer when he was. he was one of the worst chat mods to enter chat, if you had an oppinion on why sm was bad he would ban you. he was more powermade then tom sinar was:eek: if anyone says he is nice guy etc, thats a lie! what kind of person tells people that they would harm there family when its a [u']blatant[/u] lie?:rolleyes: yeah real nice guy.

I think Leigh may of been a completely different guy on the Forum Jack, but I don't think we got to see the good side of Leigh on Chat. We definately saw a different side to Leigh on Chat. But i don't really want to recall that.

I would have Dan Walmsey back anyday tbh' date=' he's an amazing guy and manager and he always posted on the GC50 thread and kept it going along with me and now the thread is dead and I am missing he's trimendous MR's.[/quote']

Never heard of him mate, what was his forum name :confused:

leigh might of been a good forumer' date=' but i never was a forumer when he was. he was one of the worst chat mods to enter chat, if you had an oppinion on why sm was bad he would ban you. he was more powermade then tom sinar was:eek: if anyone says he is nice guy etc, thats a lie! what kind of person tells people that they would harm there family when its a [u']blatant[/u] lie?:rolleyes: yeah real nice guy.leigh also wanted permanently from the forum, and made it clear that he wanted to remove me from the whole of sm but didn't have the power to do so.

Obviously you didn't get to know what a cool guy he was..i can see why he didn't like you.

leigh only liked you because your a brown noser' date=' thats the only reason anyone likes you.[/font']

No.

Thats totaly un-true. I know I like him for him. He certainly doesn't brown nose me.