Who Would You Want BACK On The Forum?

Guest Toggs

Guest Toggs

Re: Who Would You Want BACK On The Forum?

No.

Thats totaly un-true. I know I like him for him. He certainly doesn't brown nose me.

Are you that unaware? :o

Grow up and get a life you pathetic little boy.

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

leigh only liked you because your a brown noser' date=' thats the only reason anyone likes you.[/font']

Louis isn't a brown noser :confused: far from it, or far from what I know.

If you also knew Leigh like most of us did, you'd know he was a helpful person on here and sound as, unlike what you will ever be!

Guest .кєσgн

Havent seen Greig Spence in a while' date=' but I suppose Professional Football comes before SoccerManager.[/quote']

I thought it was Semi-Pro.

Grow up and get a life you pathetic little boy.

I'm about to choke over the irony.

Guest Toggs

If you also knew Leigh like most of us did' date=' you'd know he was a helpful person on here and sound as, unlike what you will ever be![/quote']

Leigh was a total *****, if you seen what Leigh had made up, and the chat logs prove that by the way. He was the worst chatroomer ever, and thats no under-statement. If you tried too diss SM, he'd banned you, literally.

So glad he's gone, one of the very few. Ask any regular chatter at the time. We all hated him, little suck-up:o

Indeed.

Jack, Louis and Toggs. You have been warned about your conduct towards each other in the chatroom on many occasions.

The forum is far more strict so I would tread carefully.

Leigh was a total *****' date=' if you seen what Leigh had made up, and the chat logs prove that by the way. He was the worst chatroomer ever, and thats no under-statement. If you tried too diss SM, he'd banned you, literally.

So glad he's gone, one of the very few. Ask any regular chatter at the time. We all hated him, little suck-up:o[/quote']

Do you forget the name of your own thread>?

You asked who we wanted back on the forum... Not the second rate chat poop.

Guest Toggs

It amazes me the amount of idiots the chat makes' date=' no wonder Leigh had to ban the lot of you, so glad it's shut.[/quote']

Whatever. It doesn't make idiots whatsoever, they're just regular nice people (Mostly) too talk too, who mostly hate you for your pathetic sly comments at people and delibaratly starting petty arguments.

If you don't like it, don't go on it. Simple.

Whatever. It doesn't make idiots whatsoever' date=' they're just regular nice people [i'](Mostly)[/i] too talk too, who mostly hate you for your pathetic sly comments at people and delibaratly starting petty arguments.

If you don't like it, don't go on it. Simple.

Theres been a few nice people on the chat, thats about all, rest of them are idiots.

I love the chat, its so entertaining, i would go on Toggs, but it's closed at the moment. :P

Guest Toggs

Do you forget the name of your own thread>?

You asked who we wanted back on the forum... Not the second rate chat poop.

Well' date=' nobody asked you too be a chatroom moderator, did they. :rolleyes:

And I dont forget the name of my own thread. Was stating why I wouldn't want Leigh back on the forum. Think about that before you get the infract button out as usual.

So glad it's shut
I Love The Chat

Because that makes sense :rolleyes:

I was asked to mod it. Not going to say no was I. I had hardly, if ever been on before I became mod. Since I started being regular I realized how poop it was. Only reason I still go on regular-ish and will keep going on is to be a mod and talk to no more than the 5 people I have got to like in my time using it.

Other than that, it sucks.

As I have always said. I am a forumer.:) And my sig has said for about a week.. (The bit in red ;))

Stop arguing about Leigh now, or the differing opinions about the chatroom as they are our own opinions, agree to disagree.

Well' date=' nobody asked you too be a chatroom moderator, did they. :rolleyes:

And I dont forget the name of my own thread. Was stating why I wouldn't want Leigh back on the forum. Think about that before you get the infract button out as usual.

Because that makes sense :rolleyes:[/quote']

Dai modded the chat because as a forum mod he also got the power to be a chat mod. As the chats so useless, and there was a lack of mods, Dai got told to mod it.

Yes Toggs, i hate the chat in general, it's full of idiots, but i love'd it because it was so fun going on there and annnoying you and many other people. :D

Where to start on who to have back?

Ah, yes.

Smudger

Fraser

Smouts

HKPhooey

KevCarlisle

Waseman

Yuri

BOBO! :D

Nav

BenWonder

Ian Neller

Oobee

Orgy

Cally

Leigh

Candyflip

Bryan (again)

Ash Carroll

Dan Payne

Felix

HAVOC! :)

Kamil

Burn_Flame

KevChe

MilesSurrey

Raz Hooley

Perry

CHE NEWMAN! :D

Speddiez

Teb

SamtheDevil53

:)

Guest .кєσgн

Go home Dingle.

It amazes me the amount of idiots the chat makes' date=' no wonder Leigh had to ban the lot of you, so glad it's shut.[/quote']

It amazes me the amount of shiz you chat.

Your so far up your own bum that you cant see how far your head is up other peoples.

(Such as Leigh & Other Mods You Can Guess Who It Is....)

Keep me updated when you get another friend, it will take some time.

Oh, when i mean friend, i dont mean on the xbox.

This was posted before I saw Dai's post.

Lets leave it as this shall we =)

Thanks Babe.

Guest Toggs

I was asked to mod it.

You were asked too moderate on the forum' date=' but given chat admin priviledges.* Why would they ask you sepcificly too moderate chat, if you've always been a so called 'forumer.' You don't have too mod chat whatsoever, plenty of forum moderators have chat priviledges and hardly step foot into chat.

Other than that, it sucks.[/Quote]

Ever wondered why you think that? :rolleyes:

Dai modded the chat because as a forum mod he also got the power to be a chat mod. As the chats so useless' date=' and there was a lack of mods, Dai decided to mod it.[/quote']

Here is that 'brown-nosing' you were totally oblivious too Dai by the way. There's no lack. They're at least seven chat moderator regulars I can think of on the spot now, that's hardly a lack.

Your not making sense again by the way. Chat's useless, but you love it?

Yes Toggs' date=' i hate the chat in general, it's full of idiots, but i love'd it because it was so fun going on there and annnoying you and many other people.[/quote']

This is why you should be permo banned as soon as chat returns. It's people like you that ruin chat. It's a shame you get other people kicked & banned aswell for being the idiot you are, people who are more than happy with chat and perfer it too this dump. :rolleyes:

You were asked too moderate on the forum' date=' but given chat admin priviledges.* Why would they ask you sepcificly too moderate chat, if you've always been a so called 'forumer.' You don't have too mod chat whatsoever, plenty of forum moderators have chat priviledges and hardly step foot into chat.

Ever wondered why you think that? :rolleyes:

Here is that 'brown-nosing' you were totally oblivious too Dai [i']by the way.[/i] There's no lack. They're at least seven chat moderator regulars I can think of on the spot now, that's hardly a lack.

Your not making sense again by the way. Chat's useless, but you love it?

This is why you should be permo banned as soon as chat returns. It's people like you that ruin chat. It's a shame you get other people kicked & banned aswell for being the idiot you are, people who are more than happy with chat and perfer it too this dump. :rolleyes:

No idea why you comment on things you know nothing about.

Yes, that bug let you into the mod board for a while a little while back but nothing you saw there can back up what you are saying.

Every mod appointed at the same time as me was asked to mod chat - fact. Not specificly me, specificly everyone appointed - fact.

Other mods don't go in because of the god awful abuse they were subjected to by SOME then mods and normal members when they first went in. I stuck that abuse out and stayed as I became friends with one or two. - Fact.

I go into chat to talk to a few members. WHether I choose to go in on a mod account or not is up to me. Be honest, who wouldn't use their mod account if they could?

End of this matter.

Thread will ne closed otherwise as its so far off topic.

Any more things you want to talk about Toggs, that you think you know about but actually don't, my PM box is only half full atm.;)

Again, thread is on last legs.