FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

:)

finally someone that does not bum fifa 11!! woohoo

I play fifa10 a lot

im in a my 1st season with swindon town and i have made lots of improvements in the squad

I tried a Swindon but couldn't hack it, needed Charlie Austin up front. I do remember signing James McArthur, Gary Hooper, Kieran Westwood and Sean St Ledger though. Lasted about 6 league games and had no back-up team and just started my Rochdale that later went on to beat Real Madrid in the CL Final after 6 seasons when I had Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi and Torres as my front four.

Won the 2nd league game in the CCC with Southampton 4-0 at home to QPR with Barazite scoring a header, van Wolfswinkel scoring a brace and my VP scoring a free kick. Lamber with 3 assists. Top on G/D with Loach having two clean sheets :)

I tried a Swindon but couldn't hack it' date=' needed Charlie Austin up front. I do remember signing James McArthur, Gary Hooper, Kieran Westwood and Sean St Ledger though. Lasted about 6 league games and had no back-up team and just started my Rochdale that later went on to beat Real Madrid in the CL Final after 6 seasons when I had Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi and Torres as my front four.

Won the 2nd league game in the CCC with Southampton 4-0 at home to QPR with Barazite scoring a header, van Wolfswinkel scoring a brace and my VP scoring a free kick. Lamber with 3 assists. Top on G/D with Loach having two clean sheets :)[/quote']

swindon is very challenging but im one point ahead of brentford at the top

joe lewis (68)

RB lee peltier (62)

CB Sean o ' hanlon:p (67)

CB Zak whitbread (66)

LB Rob edwards (67)

RM nathan dyer (61)

CM Gavin rae (67)

CM jonathen douglas (65)

LM chris brunt:D (67)

fwd beckford (72)

fwd simon cox!!:P (67) MOST EXPENSIVE BY MILES

there you go mate that is my first 11 in full seen as im in 1st season thats not too bad!:D

swindon is very challenging but im one point ahead of brentford at the top

joe lewis (68)

RB lee peltier (62)

CB Sean o ' hanlon:p (67)

CB Zak whitbread (66)

LB edwards (67)

RM nathan dyer (61)

CM Gavin rae (67)

CM jonathen douglas (65)

LM chris brunt:D (67)

fwd beckford (72)

fwd simon cox!!:P (67) MOST EXPENSIVE BY MILES

there you go mate that is my first 11 in full seen as im in 1st season thats not too bad!:D

I thought you'd go for Cox alright. That's a nice midfield, pace, delivery and good dribbling ability out wide with a ferarful front two. Beckford's a very good player on this game. How much did you sign Lewis for? I had to pay £504k for him beacuse my negotiator was 3 at the time.

I thought you'd go for Cox alright. That's a nice midfield' date=' pace, delivery and good dribbling ability out wide with a ferarful front two. Beckford's a very good player on this game. How much did you sign Lewis for? I had to pay £504k for him beacuse my negotiator was 3 at the time.[/quote']

I payed 566k for lewis he is very good but my team is off top now after 3 straight defeats:(

cox has scored 27 goals

brunt scored 18 goals

dyer scored 15 goals:D

beckford scored 3 goals :mad::mad:

I really like this team LOLbut I need to strengthen defence badly !!! hes a list of the team

gk lewis / lucas

rb amakawh / peltier

cb hanlon/ tozer

cb curthbert / sean morrison

lb rob edwards / ryan bertrand

rw dyer / lansbury

cm douglas / schneiderlin

cm rae / danny drinkwater

LW brunt / snodgrass

st beckford / payter

st cox / freddy eastwood!

SO as you can see mate i have good sometimes brillant cover in midfield and forward places but lack at defence which is costing me and BECKFORD IS RUBBISH!! :mad: I still need to play him to his best :mad:

Weird that :confused: Beckford got 47 goals in my CL1 season with Rochdale..

Southampton sit 5th in the CCC with turn 12 next. Top goalscorers;

van Wolfswinkel - 23 goals, 14 assists

Lambert - 11 goals, 13 assists

Barazite - 7 goals, 16 assists

My VP - 4 goals, 4 assists

Toloi - 3 goals

Azpilicueta - 1 goal, 4 assists.

^ off the top of my head. We're 3 points behind top of the table Wolves who have 33 points and a GD of just +15 in comparison to my +37.

Weird that :confused: Beckford got 47 goals in my CL1 season with Rochdale..

Southampton sit 5th in the CCC with turn 12 next. Top goalscorers;

van Wolfswinkel - 23 goals' date=' 14 assists

Lambert - 11 goals, 13 assists

Barazite - 7 goals, 16 assists

My VP - 4 goals, 4 assists

Toloi - 3 goals

Azpilicueta - 1 goal, 4 assists.

^ off the top of my head. We're 3 points behind top of the table Wolves who have 33 points and a GD of just +15 in comparison to my +37.[/quote']

where do you play beckford im using him in a 4-4-2 with cox on the left side?

where do you play beckford im using him in a 4-4-2 with cox on the left side?

Play a 4-4-1-1, with Beckford as the CF. Get your wingers to cut in and lay it off to Cox, then pass it onto Beckford who usually runs into a good spot, then boom, you've got a goal from Jermaine Becks.

Play a 4-4-1-1' date=' with Beckford as the CF. Get your wingers to cut in and lay it off to Cox, then pass it onto Beckford who usually runs into a good spot, then boom, you've got a goal from Jermaine Becks.[/quote']

ahh cuz i have done totally the oppisite i have beckford slightly behind coxy with the wingers chipping in crosses for the pair :P

and do you have the problem off geting red cards!!! LOL all my teams do !!

ahh cuz i have done totally the oppisite i have beckford slightly behind coxy with the wingers chipping in crosses for the pair :P

and do you have the pro.blem off geting red cards!!! LOL all my teams do !!

I don't, I'm pretty good at tackling, if I know I can't slide tackle the guy, or knock him off the ball, I just get two to take him out of it and then counter attack. I haven't had a red card whilst playing since my 5th game on 10.

I don't' date=' I'm pretty good at tackling, if I know I can't slide tackle the guy, or knock him off the ball, I just get two to take him out of it and then counter attack. I haven't had a red card whilst playing since my 5th game on 10.[/quote']

i have a massive problem altoghter DONT laugh!

12 RED CARDS in a season which im not even finished yet

and that 3 straight defeats is now 7 straight defeats and ive fallen to 7th :o

I will post here to say where i come when i finally finish the free falling season :(

Ok im finished the season now AND what a stunning turn of form lost 9 games in a row changed formation switched forward line as welll hey presto I win the league and JPT after winning 15 games on the trot WOOHOO!

COX 29 goals :)

beckford!! 21 goals :eek:

freedy eastwood 18 goals in 15 games!:eek:

nathan dyer 18 goals and 31 assists :eek:

brunt 22 goals 27 assists :eek:

stunning performances but im worried taking this team into the championship that I might go down :o

Ok im finished the season now AND what a stunning turn of form lost 9 games in a row changed formation switched forward line as welll hey presto I win the league and JPT after winning 15 games on the trot WOOHOO!

COX 29 goals :)

beckford!! 21 goals :eek:

freedy eastwood 18 goals in 15 games!:eek:

nathan dyer 18 goals and 31 assists :eek:

brunt 22 goals 27 assists :eek:

stunning performances but im worried taking this team into the championship that I might go down :o

Formation change? ;)

Formation change? ;)

Maybe ;)

4 - 4 - 1 - 1 :P

near the end of the season I took cox out of the lineup and beckford and eastwood really fired the goals brillant stuff but I need to sign players to survive in this league wish me luck :P

signed thomas muller(71) and joel obi (69) and hakos apan (65) from free agents

plus reafael toloi (73) for a bargin 600k

plus a irish RB from bohemians (64) (160k)