FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Why's everyone saying "if mine doesn't come tomorrow"? Why won't it? The postla strike hasn't started yet.

Because according to Amazon, my order was dispatched today and is expected to arrive on the 6th. :mad:

So if it isn't here tommorrow, i will get it from ASDA and send the amazon one back.

Apparently Tesco is selling fifa 10 for 24.97 :eek: looks like asda and tesco have entered a bidding war which can only be good news. Ive always bought new releases from supermarkets for the simple reason that in the first few days they sell them very cheap :)

Blockbuster near me has told us they only had 2 copies left after all pre-orders so I asked a friend to get me one as they open at midnight at its only £35 there

Lucky eh?

Do you live on Oldham Road by any chance? :P

Your thingy says Manchester so youno.

Anyway, my mams getting me Fifa 10 tommorow from ASDA whilst I'm at school so I'm sorted (I hope), I shall be sat in school waiting for the text "I've got your game." lol, if not I will just go to town after school. :)

Do you live on Oldham Road by any chance? :P

Your thingy says Manchester so youno.

Anyway' date=' my mams getting me Fifa 10 tommorow from ASDA whilst I'm at school so I'm sorted (I hope), I shall be sat in school waiting for the text "I've got your game." lol, if not I will just go to town after school. :)[/quote']

Nooo.. Longsight, we getting it from Fallowfield blockbuster lol

I received my copy today for some reason. Got an email from tesco jersey where I got it from saying that it would take 3 to 5 days for it to arrive. It took about 3 hours!

I'm not going to reveal any spoilers, but there are a lot of new improvements, some which are purely cosmetic but make the game feel so much better.