FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

I received my copy today for some reason. Got an email from tesco jersey where I got it from saying that it would take 3 to 5 days for it to arrive. It took about 3 hours!

I'm not going to reveal any spoilers' date=' but there are a lot of new improvements, some which are purely cosmetic but make the game feel so much better.[/quote']

JAAAAAAMES BURROW! :D

I'll give you Demichelis for it. :)

I'm really quite jealous of everyone on here that has or is getting Fifa 10. I still have to wait for my EMA money to kick in before i can buy it, due to a lack of funds that keeps getting spent on parties.. :o

But, when i do get it, beware because i'll kick all your @rses! :P

JAAAAAAMES BURROW! :D

I'll give you Demichelis for it. :)

Haha very funny.

Did anyone go to the midnight launch? One thing that disappointed me is that there seems to be no more leagues added on Xbox. I think Czech Republic might be new. The graphics are awesome and Ive yet to see whether the Championship has got the proper shirt numbers.

i really dont know whether to buy it or not i definitely wouldnt be able to strect to 40 quid but i may be able to stretch to 26

That's the only reason I bought it because it was going for £26 at Asda otherwise I would have waited till the price came down and just bought OPF2 DR next week.

Nothing great and not much of a improvment on last years edition if at all in my opinion but I loved last years Fifa and I guess will grow to love this one.

My first exhibition match I lost Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers on legendary and could only score my goal from the spot and the AI got a extra time fluke. :rolleyes:

On the ranked matches I won my frst and only game so far Valencia 4 - 2 Juventus scoring one of those 45 yarders again. (needs fixed dumb keepers)

Just got the game' date=' played 1 match so far and it is brilliant :D

What was everyones first goal like?

Mine was Teixeira, my sub for WBA, coming on for Brunt, cutting inside and slotting home from 6 yards! :P[/quote']

Mine , well who else ? come of the hour come of the man !!! RONALDO !!! BULLET HEADER!!:P

EDIT : MAN CITY are unreal !