FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

anyone got this on the Ps3...

i have noticed that if u give a FK away lets say between 18-30 yards out say 5 yards either side of the goal!!

There is a bout an 80% chance they will score!!

I have played 10 games in my manager mode already :P and have conceded 4 goals from free kicks with pedersen from Blackburn hitting the crossbar out of the 5 i conceded. Gerrard,Van persie,Robinho,Matty Taylor and pedersen were the five of em....... maybe its coincidence... or a sign that im giving too much Fk's away haha but anyone else see this happen to them :D

Oh yeah i have a wonder Goal for u to show :P.... ill upload it now ;) had to video it off my phone so the quality aint very good but Michael Owen had a quality finish :P...........

Also what diffciulty use all play it on??

Im on World class.. have played 10 games in manager mode won. 7 drew 1 and lost 2!!

My Fifa 10 Season Im just pased January as Real Madrid :P, My Team Rules, Lloris and Mandanda are now both 91 and Casilas 87 ..I dont no how these weird ratings work , Benzema Arshavin and Higuain all 88, Bosingwa 85, erm dno the rest but i have players like Walcott Nani Ochoa Lavezzi Capel Gourcuff who arent even in my first team and are classy lol

biggest win 12-0 vs Cordoba in Cup ( I play on World Class btw) and i also took the pp played mandanda up front when 9=0 up he scored twice ok tap ins but still lol, fifa 10 is alor better than 09 :)

Reason Ive played so much is b'cuse i was ill firday and had nothing to do

My Fifa 10 Season Im just pased January as Real Madrid :P' date=' My Team Rules, Lloris and Mandanda are now both 91 and Casilas 87 ..I dont no how these weird ratings work , Benzema Arshavin and Higuain all 88, Bosingwa 85, erm dno the rest but i have players like Walcott Nani Ochoa Lavezzi Gourguff who arent even in my first team and are classy lol

biggest win 12-0 vs Cordoba in Cup ( I play on World Class btw) and i also took the pp played mandanda up front when 9=0 up he scored twice ok tap ins but still lol, fifa 10 is alor better than 09 :)

Reason Ive played so much is b'cuse i was ill firday and had nothing to do[/quote']

well even tho im a arsenal fan i think bacary sagna is overated on fifa10 hes even better than evra lol?:eek: