FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

i have a psp and you just have to search for them using the search tool at the bottom.

P.S- Do you play online with it?

Getting it on PSP at the end of the month, looking forward to playing you :)

Btw can you make Players on the PSP version?

i am it says due to popular demand game face is down

I can get onto the main homepage' date=' but when I go to sign in, it takes ages then comes up with

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /services/authenticate/login.

Reason: Error reading from remote serve

this comes for me' date=' wasnt working yesterday either

Due to overwhelming demand, Game Face is not available at this time. Please try again later, and thank you for your patience.[/quote']

They shouldnt have made something that wouldnt work with a high demand. I should have made mine the day I got it (Oct 1st) when hardly anyone had the game.

My virtual pro now has 5 stars for skill moves. Training my weaker foot now.

Important! My router's buggered up, and as such I can't get online at all (am at the library at the mo, and I doubt they'll let me bring my 360 with me), so for the moment no online fun. :( Get some clubs games in and think of me shouting at you all every 5 seconds as you do so. :)

Should've squared it.

Important! My router's buggered up' date=' and as such I can't get online at all (am at the library at the mo, and I doubt they'll let me bring my 360 with me), so for the moment no online fun. :( Get some clubs games in and think of me shouting at you all every 5 seconds as you do so. :)

Should've squared it.[/quote']

Imagine Lee in the Library with the Xbox, FAB-MAN, JAAAMES BURROOOOOW, NOR AH DOHN! Ive never heard anyone louder than him, except for my mates at a party last night.

Important! My router's buggered up' date=' and as such I can't get online at all (am at the library at the mo, and I doubt they'll let me bring my 360 with me), so for the moment no online fun. :( Get some clubs games in and think of me shouting at you all every 5 seconds as you do so. :)

Should've squared it.[/quote']

We only have three members atm. So we need more. It is Called SM United. PLease people join.

Imagine Lee in the Library with the Xbox' date=' FAB-MAN, JAAAMES BURROOOOOW, NOR AH DOHN! Ive never heard anyone louder than him, except for my mates at a party last night.[/quote']

I'll take it as a compliment. :)

And as for the club, we've got myself, Sam, James, Goodson, Ross, Kev (at some point), Germ, and I want Neller to join as soon as he gets his bloody 360 up and running again! :)