FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Come on!! The gameplays much more fluent and realisitc' date=' biggest improvement in the last few years in my opinion. From like 2006-2009 there hasn't been a lot of change, 10 is IMO.[/quote']

Well maybe I haven't played it enough yet to judge, but I can't see a lot of change overall. The gameplay is improved, but it only makes it easier to score imo.

Took Hull against Louis' Birmingham yesterday, and was surprised that both teams were quite good. If I was able to be a bit more calm in front of goal, Altidore would have scored a bucket load. But fair play to Louis, he took his chances and scored two in two minutes (what on earth my keeper was doing nobody knows) and then closed it out by breaking from my corner when my keeper came up. Another game tonight?

Took Hull against Louis' Birmingham yesterday' date=' and was surprised that both teams were quite good. If I was able to be a bit more calm in front of goal, Altidore would have scored a bucket load. But fair play to Louis, he took his chances and scored two in two minutes (what on earth my keeper was doing nobody knows) and then closed it out by breaking from my corner when my keeper came up. Another game tonight?[/quote']

Why not..depends if i'm not doing anything though.

I think FIFA 10 is a great game, but the amount of luck some teams i play against online get is unbelivable, take today for instinct, i was in a ranked matched, the team i was playing had a shot, keeper parried, defender cleared and it hit another one of there players and went in, also the amount of deflections the ball gets is mad, and blockages, thats my only problem with the game.

I think FIFA 10 is a great game' date=' but the amount of luck some teams i play against online get is unbelivable, take today for instinct, i was in a ranked matched, the team i was playing had a shot, keeper parried, defender cleared and it hit another one of there players and went in, also the amount of deflections the ball gets is mad, and blockages, thats my only problem with the game.[/quote']

ye i know , sometimes the goalkeeper is annoying cos if the guy ur playing takes a shot it could hit off the defender but the goalkeeper dives at the same time so hes down and they just shoot and score lol

Come on!! The gameplays much more fluent and realisitc' date=' biggest improvement in the last few years in my opinion. From like 2006-2009 there hasn't been a lot of change, 10 is IMO.[/quote']

i agree 100% 06-09 was going backwards and 10 is a huge leap forwards the passing and crossing has changed totally and is a great move in the right direction, i can now finally whip a ball into the back post or near whereas before it was pretty much all the same the tempo is great as you seem to decide where 09 was just like a frenzy of pace and no skill

I loathe the ridiculous amount of curl on the crosses when playing for lower league teams. In my Brentford Manager mode, Neymar (first signing, sold most of my squad to buy him! :P) was the only player who could hit something remotely resembling a free kick or an aerial through ball, and he's already gone up to 82!

The most annoying bit by far is the 'keepers... In the same Manager Mode account I played Norwich away and won 5-3. All 3 of their goals were from direct free kicks, and I mean EVERY time I concede a FK within 25 yards of goal, it goes in unless my wall knocks it away. Does anyone else find this happening to them?

I loathe the ridiculous amount of curl on the crosses when playing for lower league teams. In my Brentford Manager mode' date=' Neymar (first signing, sold most of my squad to buy him! :P) was the only player who could hit something remotely resembling a free kick or an aerial through ball, and he's already gone up to 82!

The most annoying bit by far is the 'keepers... In the same Manager Mode account I played Norwich away and won 5-3. All 3 of their goals were from direct free kicks, and I mean [b']EVERY[/b] time I concede a FK within 25 yards of goal, it goes in unless my wall knocks it away. Does anyone else find this happening to them?

What happened to our game?

Scared? :P

I loathe the ridiculous amount of curl on the crosses when playing for lower league teams. In my Brentford Manager mode' date=' Neymar (first signing, sold most of my squad to buy him! :P) was the only player who could hit something remotely resembling a free kick or an aerial through ball, and he's already gone up to 82!

The most annoying bit by far is the 'keepers... In the same Manager Mode account I played Norwich away and won 5-3. All 3 of their goals were from direct free kicks, and I mean [b']EVERY[/b] time I concede a FK within 25 yards of goal, it goes in unless my wall knocks it away. Does anyone else find this happening to them?

Me 'tis wil' annoying!!

VFL Wolfsburg diamond = Unstoppable:D

Spam = Genius:D

Me 'tis wil' annoying!!

VFL Wolfsburg diamond = Unstoppable:D

Spam = Genius:D

I'm developing a lethal custom set piece, it's flawed atm but I score from it about 3/5 times on WC difficulty. :P

Developing that one with Wolfsburg too! Schafer is my new favourite player...

So do you want to play now?

If so' date=' GT is LouisBCFC1875 on the 360.[/quote']

Nick's on the XB now, so it could be a while... :o

I'll be on asap to FINALLY upload a video to FIFA and play online a bit. Please don't be the typical United/Chelsea/Barca/Madrid player!

Nick's on the XB now' date=' so it could be a while... :o

I'll be on asap to FINALLY upload a video to FIFA and play online a bit. Please don't be the typical United/Chelsea/Barca/Madrid player![/quote']

Depends what star rating you go.