FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Half way through my first season in charge of West Ham, im in the top six, I changed difficulty part way through from Professional, To World Class, then to Legendary, then back to World Class. My difficulty is in-between those two difficulties. Signed Marcano and Fredy Montero in the Summer Window, and Lichtsteiner, Di Michele and an Italian 18 year old winger from Serie B in the January window. Sold Dean Ashton and Julien Faubert, the latter to Chelsea.

Started a season with Catania. Haven't started the season yet but played all my friendlies, god I hate having to play friendlies. I usually sim them but I don't know whether they count towards the achievement to play all games so I just play them.

Only signed one player so far (could only afford one player :P)......Alberto Zapater.

Started a season with Catania. Haven't started the season yet but played all my friendlies' date=' god I hate having to play friendlies. I usually sim them but I don't know whether they count towards the achievement to play all games so I just play them.

Only signed one player so far (could only afford one player :P)......Alberto Zapater.[/quote']

I simmed a game to see if my players had signed, then remembered the achievement. Ah well!

I simmed a game to see if my players had signed' date=' then remembered the achievement. Ah well![/quote']

Does it matter if you forfit a match?

I was 1-0 down and a mate invited me to a game so I just forfitted it, does that matter (towards the achievement)?

Started a season with Catania. Haven't started the season yet but played all my friendlies' date=' god I hate having to play friendlies. I usually sim them but I don't know whether they count towards the achievement to play all games so I just play them.

Only signed one player so far (could only afford one player :P)......Alberto Zapater.[/quote']

I already have that achievment ;), I now wan't the treble achievment and win the league or cup with a half a star team so you could just sim all the league games until the cup games (hoping you will win).

Finished season 2 with Huddersfield,

Somehow I won the league cup! I beat Arsenal in the third round i think and had Preston in the Semis thrapped them 10-1 over all, then Chelsea in the final, and within 10 min they were 1-0 up cos I brought my keeper out too tackle Anelka who was through on goal but Anelka rounded him and scored, then two brilliant goals, free-kick narrow angle, curled it but it hit the wall, it came straight back out too Boyd who was the kick-taker, ran into the box, curled the ball round the keeper into the far corner, no chance 1-1! Then straight from kick-off i nicked it with Jamie Ward he took on all the defence and chipped the outcoming Petr Cech too make it 2-1! Then last minute they equilized with JT from a corner but he didnt head it it. Penaltites ended up me 7-6 and it was JT that missed the decisive penalty. Rome all over again lol.

Got a brilliant team and im in the Uefa Cup, here is my starting 11.

GK: Kasper Schmeical

RB: Lee Peltier/Michael Spillane

LB: Rhys Williams

CB: St. Ledger

CB: Jack Cork

RM: Jamal Campbell-Ryce

LM: George Boyd

CM: John Joe-Otoole

CM: Grant Leadbitter (78 at free-kicks!)

ST: Jordon Rhodes

ST: Ched Evans

Bit annoyed like, I wanted too move too Scotland but the only teams that wanted me were these rate dodgy ones all in the same league! And i were 2 1/2 stars!

• 2 weeks later...

lost my first manager mode league with chelsea becuse my keeper got sent off on the 2ed to last match and i didit have a replacement and had to forfit.

if you need a good keeper on manger mode then cka moscos AKINEEV is a good option as hes 23 rated 86 costs about 8mill and only wants i think like 12k a game

lost my first manager mode league with chelsea becuse my keeper got sent off on the 2ed to last match and i didit have a replacement and had to forfit.

if you need a good keeper on manger mode then cka moscos AKINEEV is a good option as hes 23 rated 86 costs about 8mill and only wants i think like 12k a game

cheers

is ochoa any good? he was on 09

• 2 weeks later...