FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Has everyone who is posting on this thread got FIFA10 for the Xbox?

Don't hear much of PS3 players :(

Wouldn't have minded maybe a ps3 forum online league or a bap online team maybe.

Darn Microsoft :P

I'm FIFAing on the PS3. My online play has suddenly gone laggy as anything this week, mind.

I'm FIFAing on the PS3. My online play has suddenly gone laggy as anything this week' date=' mind.[/quote']

Mine has been fine in-play, it tends to be actually connecting to opponents that takes the time on mine, think thats more down to people playing behind firewalls and not opening the ports needed for it though.

Anybody here have a pro club championship; club here? Got kicked out of one the other day cause i got really annoyed and left a party cause i had 3 shots witch were inches from going over the line when people on my team robbed them! 3 goals in 2 games!! :confused: But the club lost the game after they kicked me so i just laughed at them.

(Im an xbox user by the way:))

Will be playing Fifa this weekend (Xbox) so if anybody wants a game feel free to add me (Ki11erHitman) (there number one's as l's in Ki11er)

Pfft. I'm not playing you on here anymore, I remember Fifa 09.. I got hammered, bloody John Carew upfront! :P

:D I dont have them on half the time, turn them off as I get wayyyyyyyyyy to many @ times I can't join, turn them off then forget there off.

Was waiting to play my mate @ Fifa the other night, told him to invite me when he was ready, he sent one but was sat waiting for ages as I didnt even know :P

In fairness tho, when comeone doesn't accept the first 3 there not likely to accept the next 50, all of which come within 5 mins ;)

You will find I join more on weekends, I'm not really on the xbox during the week except when I manage to get on for a quick game or something but then im straight back off.

Will be up for some clubs (or whatever u call it now) over the weekend, but my dude is only rated about 72 :o

:D I dont have them on half the time' date=' turn them off as I get wayyyyyyyyyy to many @ times I can't join, turn them off then forget there off.

Was waiting to play my mate @ Fifa the other night, told him to invite me when he was ready, he sent one but was sat waiting for ages as I didnt even know :P

In fairness tho, when comeone doesn't accept the first 3 there not likely to accept the next 50, all of which come within 5 mins ;)

You will find I join more on weekends, I'm not really on the xbox during the week except when I manage to get on for a quick game or something but then im straight back off.

Will be up for some clubs (or whatever u call it now) over the weekend, but [b']my dude is only rated about 72[/b] :o

Along the lines of your footballing ability then?

According to Lee mine is 80 but when he plays LAM for my team he's 85 but when he plays LAM for England he is 82 so I have no idea what he is

Along the lines of your footballing ability then?

According to Lee mine is 80 but when he plays LAM for my team he's 85 but when he plays LAM for England he is 82 so I have no idea what he is

Mines only 72 as well, Nellah so don't let that bother you. It doesn't really matter anyway it's more to do with the quality of the player (as in the real player not the virtual one lol) and you're pretty good, right? ;)

Saying that mines low because I hardly play my pro that much in games. I have most of the one off achivements but the one's you have to score so many goals or win so many free kicks or dribble past so many opponents etc. will take me a lifetime to complete :o

To be honest with you' date=' if a band is trying to be like [i']Feeder[/i], they can't be that great, and you know I love Feeder. :o

Anywho, game?

Suppose so, gimme a moment.

And I didn't say there trying to be like Feeder. I compared them to Feeder 'cos they deserve more praise than they get. Difference is they've only been active since 2006 wereas Feeder goes back to the early 90 :P