Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Non-FIFA factoid time!

Muse used to open for Feeder! As did the recently-reformed Skunk Anansie.

Coulda played you all night but I want some FM time before bed.

That second game was probably the strangest I've ever played btw. You completely dominated possession and shoulda haven won easily tbh. Need to sharpen up in front of goal by the looks of things!

And the 4th goal I scored in the first game, sorry about that. I hate scoring goals like that as I hate conceeding them. In the new FIFA I think they should make it impossible to do that. Doesn't give you the chance to start from the back if you want to play a slow passing game. Awe well, well played ;)

I won 5-0 and 2-0 btw :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread i'm surprised you have any friends.

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread If it has not been posted already. The Demo goes Live on PSN Store this Thursday. I Do not know about Xbox MarketPlace, it might be the same date, I do not know. Some R

That second game was probably the strangest I've ever played btw. You completely dominated possession and shoulda haven won easily tbh. Need to sharpen up in front of goal by the looks of things!

And the 4th goal I scored in the first game' date=' sorry about that. I hate scoring goals like that as I hate conceeding them. In the new FIFA I think they should make it impossible to do that. Doesn't give you the chance to start from the back if you want to play a slow passing game. Awe well, well played ;)

I won 5-0 and 2-0 btw :D[/quote']

At least you're honest. :)

I felt a bit up-tempo tonight because of being insanely busy at work and having my music on as I played, so rushed a lot of chances in that second match with AZ. Never play clubs with music on, which is why I'm top scorer. Ho-hum.

And the 4th goal I scored in the first game' date=' sorry about that. I hate scoring goals like that as I hate conceeding them. In the new FIFA I think they should make it impossible to do that. Doesn't give you the chance to start from the back if you want to play a slow passing game. Awe well, well played ;)

I won 5-0 and 2-0 btw :D[/quote']

He rubbish mate I beat him 7-0 6-1 & 3-2 :P

At least you're honest. :)

I felt a bit up-tempo tonight because of being insanely busy at work and having my music on as I played' date=' so rushed a lot of chances in that second match with AZ. Never play clubs with music on, which is why I'm top scorer. Ho-hum.[/quote']

I CANNOT play FIFA at all with music on lol. Whenever I stick the TV on mute and put the music on I always seem to lose. Dunno what it is, must like Andy Gray's expert analysis or something :confused:

We'll have to get a few club games in over the weekend then if Neller's gonna play. I've only got two goals so far; that needs to change! :P

Was good playing clubs again :) , although taking me a while to get used to it again :o

Will get back into the swing of things eventually, and defo need to get my dude up a bit more as cant run for .........

Sorry had to leave guys client emailed me so going to do some work, but will be back on later again.

ps... (non fifa related) my brother and his mates (think there are about 4/5 of them) want to take on Lee and co in a private TDM on COD) , Lee, Sam, Tom, Wes etc whoever was playing before

Need some help guys. When playing on professional with 6 min halves, I thrash small teams with Liverpool, but then when I step up to World Class with 6 min halves, I get beat by the same team. The only difference is the difficulty. Is there any way to adjust it so it's more than Professional but less than World Class?

An Italian man who argued with his son over Sony PlayStation tactics was recovering in hospital on Monday after the teenager stabbed him in the neck with a 15-inch (40 cm) kitchen knife, police and hospital officials said. Skip related content

Related photos / videos

A visitor plays with a 'Playstation' at an exhibition stand at the Gamescom 2009 …More Enlarge photo

More photos: Oddly Enough

The man, identified as Fabrizio R., suffered a deep cut to the throat after his 16-year-old son, Mario, attacked him during an argument on Sunday over the soccer video game FIFA 2009.

Police said the argument broke out when the 46-year-old storekeeper offered his son advice on tactics to improve his play, and then turned the television off in response to his son's behaviour.

Fetching a knife from the kitchen, Mario stabbed his father in the neck before returning to clean the weapon at the kitchen sink in front of his mother and leaving it to dry on the draining-board. Forty-six year-old housewife Monica B,. told Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera that she had no idea what had happened until her husband stumbled into the room, clutching his throat.

"I saw Mario come back into the room, he seemed calm, he went to the sink and I noticed him washing a knife," Monica told the newspaper. "Then my husband came into the room with a hand round his neck, dripping blood."

The teenager shut himself in his bedroom after the attack and made no attempt to resist arrest, police said.

The game had been given to Mario a few days earlier, as a birthday present.

"Mario is obsessed. He's forever playing on his PlayStation, and we bought him FIFA 2009 because we didn't want him playing violent games," his mother told Il Corriere.

(Reporting by Ella Ide; Editing by Noah Barkin)

An Italian man who argued with his son over Sony PlayStation tactics was recovering in hospital on Monday after the teenager stabbed him in the neck with a 15-inch (40 cm) kitchen knife' date=' police and hospital officials said. Skip related content

Related photos / videos

A visitor plays with a 'Playstation' at an exhibition stand at the Gamescom 2009 …More Enlarge photo

More photos: Oddly Enough

The man, identified as Fabrizio R., suffered a deep cut to the throat after his 16-year-old son, Mario, attacked him during an argument on Sunday over the soccer video game FIFA 2009.

Police said the argument broke out when the 46-year-old storekeeper offered his son advice on tactics to improve his play, and then turned the television off in response to his son's behaviour.

Fetching a knife from the kitchen, Mario stabbed his father in the neck before returning to clean the weapon at the kitchen sink in front of his mother and leaving it to dry on the draining-board. Forty-six year-old housewife Monica B,. told Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera that she had no idea what had happened until her husband stumbled into the room, clutching his throat.

"I saw Mario come back into the room, he seemed calm, he went to the sink and I noticed him washing a knife," Monica told the newspaper. "Then my husband came into the room with a hand round his neck, dripping blood."

The teenager shut himself in his bedroom after the attack and made no attempt to resist arrest, police said.

The game had been given to Mario a few days earlier, as a birthday present.

"Mario is obsessed. He's forever playing on his PlayStation, and we bought him FIFA 2009 because we didn't want him playing violent games," his mother told Il Corriere.

(Reporting by Ella Ide; Editing by Noah Barkin)[/quote']

Some lad in England did a similar thing to a friend when he beat him on FIFA...

Sometimes FIFA is too realistic.

The other night I was playing as Liverpool in Manager Mode against Schalke in a friendly. My starting XI was

Reina

Johnson

Agger

Krygiakos

Aurelio

Maxi

Gerrard

Mascherano

Di Maria

Torres

F. Llorente

The team was playing ok but Gerrard and Torres were underperforming and the score was 0-0 until the 85 minute, when Gerrad unleashed a rocket which blasted past their keeper. I threw on Insua for the last five minutes. In the 91st, the Schalke keeper kicked the ball upfield, the ball bobbled around my defence before Krygiakos headed back to Reina, but not far enough. I held down Y to get Reina to run to it, but he just too late and Farfan smashed the ball in off the bar! Liverpool concede in stoppage time, who'd have thought it?

Just finished playing through a 46 match season with Forest where i won the Championship but i'm very disappointed - not only do i not get promoted and get the chance to play in the Premiership but all i get after 46 matches is a picture of a cup with a message "Forest are the winners!" or words to that effect :(

I thought Fifa was supposed to be big on presentation, but Pro Evo on the Playstation 8/9 years ago the players at least took a lap of honour round the pitch!

I think by 2010 they could be doing better :rolleyes: