Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

This game sucks! seriously i can't score' date=' i can have so many shots but no goals! I hit the crossbar, the post, the keeper, but never the back of the net! :mad: really really p'd off if you can't tell.[/quote']

I'm just gonna walk the dog and I'll give you a match, see how you do. :)

My UT squad is now:

4-3-1-2

Chemistry: 62

Abbondanzieri

Brown

Hangeland

Carvalho

Braafheid

Arteta

Palacios

Ballack

Modric

Eduardo

Bilic

Just played an all-Italian team with 98 chemistry, he quit after I went 3-0 up. Arteta scored his first for the club - a cracking volley from Bilic's cross. :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread i'm surprised you have any friends.

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread If it has not been posted already. The Demo goes Live on PSN Store this Thursday. I Do not know about Xbox MarketPlace, it might be the same date, I do not know. Some R

I'm just gonna walk the dog and I'll give you a match' date=' see how you do. :)

My UT squad is now:

4-3-1-2

Chemistry: 62

Abbondanzieri

Brown

Hangeland

Carvalho

Braafheid

Arteta

Palacios

Ballack

Modric

Eduardo

Bilic

Just played an all-Italian team with 98 chemistry, he quit after I went 3-0 up. Arteta scored his first for the club - a cracking volley from Bilic's cross. :D[/quote']

You'll slap me by the sounds of it, how do you play other people with your UT!? Can you still earn points? I met an American dude before and he was sound and he asked me if we'd play again and before i could say no, the game had ended and we was back to main menu..:P

I would post my squad but i've had a total mind blank... :eek:

You'll slap me by the sounds of it' date=' how do you play other people with your UT!? Can you still earn points? I met an American dude before and he was sound and he asked me if we'd play again and before i could say no, the game had ended and we was back to main menu..:P[/quote']

Well me and Wes have played each other twice on UT; it's down to pressing 'advance' at the same time.

I was on about just normal FIFA, and I won't slap you, 'cause the latest squad update has neutered Bremen. :(

I have like 30 contract cards but only because I use my Microsoft points to buy packs.

One thing I don't enjoy about this game is how you can't upgrade players ratings permanently.

My best player by far is Diego Milito. He's scored 13 goals in 7 appearances.

I love getting shiny silver players in Premium packs because you can discard them for about 500 coins.

I don't like when it goes to the last 15 seconds of a trade because, every time someone makes a new bid, it goes back to 15 seconds. It went on so long once, the price for the formation 4-4-1-1 went from 2000-7000 coins in around 30 seconds.

One thing I don't enjoy about this game is how you can't upgrade players ratings permanently.

To be fair that made the last one wayyyyyyyyyy to easy.

I had millions of coins from training and selling, even ended up selling loads on ebay (wasnt just me either, TONS were doing it)

I went through full 99 rated sides of just about every single nation to play around with.

One thing which has dissapointed me ALOT this year is the fact you cant create your own player and train him, no advantage from it and cant see why it was removed :confused: at minimum you should be allowed to use your BAP

Cheers guys, I will check there formations after MOTD and if they are 4-4-2 maybe we can agree a fee :)

Although from what ive read today I may have wasted my time building my team as there is "massive" issues on UT at the moment and building high chem is totaly useless :(

So anybody who has spent there coins on doing so with formation cards and what not may have wasted there time

OMG! Just scored a screamer on UT, I was in there half and had a player standing behind me, so i did kick ups and help him off, flicked it over my head, remember this is in there own half, i flicked it over my head and walked it off the line abit, had a pop...

...Top corner! Then i was just laughing away, like :eek:, then he scored witch made it 3-2, so in the latter stages i did it again except this time i just had a shot and not the kick ups and flick over the head with a different player, and i hit the post. and then i did the same again minutes later with another player and the keeper saved it onto the bar!:(

OMG! Just scored a screamer on UT' date=' I was in [u']there[/u] half and had a player standing behind me, so i did kick ups and help him off, flicked it over my head, remember this is in there own half, i flicked it over my head and walked it off the line abit, had a pop...

...Top corner! Then i was just laughing away, like :eek:, then he scored witch made it 3-2, so in the latter stages i did it again except this time i just had a shot and not the kick ups and flick over the head with a different player, and i hit the post. and then i did the same again minutes later with another player and the keeper saved it onto the bar!:(

Nice, wish I could have seen it:eek:. Would have been something to see.

Two questions. I've now got the skilled cribbler and flair trait' date=' what do these do for my pro though, I can't see anything?

And I have won about 30 free kicks with my pro and for some reason when I look at my progress it says 4. I want my ankle tape!!:([/quote']

lol... u need to win 10 free kicks and score them with ur pro. :P i got ankle tape for my pro in like 3 or 4 games.

Two questions. I've now got the skilled dribbler and flair trait' date=' what do these do for my pro though, I can't see anything?

And I have won about 30 free kicks with my pro and for some reason when I look at my progress it says 4. I want my ankle tape!!:([/quote']

Ryan, please tell me how you get the flair trait!

All I know is the skilled dribbler makes your skilled dribbles (dribbling with both triggers held down), more, erm, skilful. Skiled dribbling is one of the more useful things in the game. :D