FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Ryan' date=' please tell me how you get the flair trait!

All I know is the skilled dribbler makes your skilled dribbles (dribbling with both triggers held down), more, erm, skilful. Skiled dribbling is one of the more useful things in the game. :D[/quote']

Dribble past 5 players by using a skill move in a match

This games really starting to annoy me now, don't get me wrong its a good game but its just so weird at times and since i went on at about midnight its been really peeing me off. Like for instant Offsides that should be offside aren't given then the opposing player scores, then the replay shows he was offside and its clear. Or when your keeper comes off the line when you don't want him to, this is extra annoying cause usually this happens to me when im in the lead and the goal seems to make the difference at the end. And bias referee's! I keep getting yellows/reds for tackles that i've seen not given before, i've played games against very dirty players that get annoyed when your beating them and take players down on purpose, and don't get shown anything!

Right, was just in a game now and the guy i was playing was always trying to chip my keeper as he keeps coming out when i don't want him to, anyway, all of his shots where chips and two of them went in, at half time it was 2-0 to him, second half oh my days! 2-2 around 65th minute, the he got a free kick in his own half, his defender took it, he chipped it up and my player ran for it, it didn't hit the floor so its classed as a volley. The half time substitute, Dejageh hit a wonderfully hit volley from just before the half was line, 3-2!!!! dipped the keeper a treat. I went on to win 3-2. :)

This games really starting to annoy me now' date=' don't get me wrong its a good game but its just so weird at times and since i went on at about midnight its been really peeing me off. Like for instant Offsides that should be offside aren't given then the opposing player scores, then the replay shows he was offside and its clear. [b']Or when your keeper comes off the line when you don't want him to,[/b] this is extra annoying cause usually this happens to me when im in the lead and the goal seems to make the difference at the end. And bias referee's! I keep getting yellows/reds for tackles that i've seen not given before, i've played games against very dirty players that get annoyed when your beating them and take players down on purpose, and don't get shown anything!

double tap triangle for ps3 or Y for xbox then the keeper doesnt come out automatically

double tap triangle for ps3 or Y for xbox then the keeper doesnt come out automatically

Now nobody told me that! :eek:

..... i played 3 or 4 games to get it ' date=' ive played over 1000 games , my pro is 100%...[/quote']

Well on the traits it says "must play 10 games" or something along them lines..:confused:

i played like 20 games then i looked and it said win 10 free kicks and then i did it with in 3 or 4 games to score the free kick goals :D

That explains it then. Basically i thought you ment you got it in your first 3-4 games. Not you go it in 3-4 games. You have to play 10+ games before you can unlock it.

Okay I have just bought Toivonen from the Trading>Search thing on UT and i'm not sure how to get him into my first squad? Help. :o:confused:

go to your squad click the player in your team who can play is position then click square if it PS3 or click blue X if it xbox 360 and then click swap with my club you will find him. :D l hope this helps

if you still cant find him click trading go to watch list and send him to your squad

Okay I have just bought Toivonen from the Trading>Search thing on UT and i'm not sure how to get him into my first squad? Help. :o:confused:

LOL got to squad then pick a pap player and select him then hit swap with club and a search menu will come up. Just search for gold cards and he'll come up :)

Just scored another good goal! scored a half way line strike before (as a post below says), and just scored a last minute free kick! Obraniak with the free kick from 23-25 yards, left footed, keeper got a little touch to it, hit the post and went in! 90th minute too!:)...

....I just laughed at the other guy, he was laughing at me cause he was being an idiot at the back cause he kept passing it and i couldn't get the ball of hit, then i do that..:P

Signed Obasi, hes friggin unstoppable :eek:

since I signed him played 4 online and won 4, all by quite a few goals

Overall record is now, Played 30, won 26, lost 4 (2 of the loses I was winning and lost connection to EA servers :mad:)

I have about 35 gold players now and have spent a total ZERO of my hard earned real cash on these things :)

Anybody interested in buying

Veloso

Leidison

Hleb

Lucas (LFC)

Post offers, I also have a bunch from other nations.

Just scored another wonder goal! Picked up the ball in my own half and took it down on my chest it was bouncing abit so i got through about 3 men easily, got into there half saw i was being closed down at a rate of nots, had a pop and it curled into the top corner! but i drew it 2-2 in the end, two easy goals from him..:(

Signed Obasi' date=' hes friggin unstoppable :eek:

since I signed him played 4 online and won 4, all by quite a few goals

Overall record is now, Played 30, won 26, lost 4 (2 of the loses I was winning and lost connection to EA servers :mad:)

I have about 35 gold players now and have spent a total ZERO of my hard earned real cash on these things :)

Anybody interested in buying

Veloso

Leidison

Hleb

Lucas (LFC)

Post offers, I also have a bunch from other nations.[/quote']

Might have a look at him, whats he scoring though? tap ins? one on ones? or majority of his shots.. I might be interested in Hleb or Veloso? I don't know though i want to get a French side (already got one) and then another kind of squad, Portuguese, Bundesliga, or....

..Hmmm.

Just got FIFA 10, currently playing MM with Castellon. Anyone know any players between 50-70 that play above their rating, i.e bit of a speed merchant and can still dribble or strong and good at tackling?

Edit: Also a really tall Zigic type player (but much much cheaper).

Just got FIFA 10' date=' currently playing MM with Castellon. Anyone know any players between 50-70 that play above their rating, i.e bit of a speed merchant and can still dribble or strong and good at tackling?

Edit: Also a really tall Zigic type player (but much much cheaper).[/quote']

Sako is massive (might even be taller than Zigic, cant remember) and should be very cheap.

And for cheap players try this -> http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-10-best-young-players/

you can use the filters to find out really low rated players who have massive potential for rising with training etc

Sako is massive (might even be taller than Zigic' date=' cant remember) and should be very cheap.

And for cheap players try this -> [url']http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-10-best-young-players/[/url]

you can use the filters to find out really low rated players who have massive potential for rising with training etc

Cheers, looks like Sako is going to be the lone frontman for Castellon this season :D

I can only view page one on that database for some reason, Lewis Holtby wow, who else has 20+ development like him?

Cheers' date=' looks like Sako is going to be the lone frontman for Castellon this season :D

I can only view page one on that database for some reason, Lewis Holtby wow, who else has 20+ development like him?[/quote']

Should be fine although my fireworks skills are limited :D - http://at-flash-games.com/Fifa.jpg

right click and download it as I wont be able to leave it on the server for long :o

Kristian Lindberg can grow from 45 to 83 ;)

Cheers' date=' looks like another player will be moving to the Segunda.

Should be fine although my fireworks skills are limited :D - http://at-flash-games.com/Fifa.jpg

right click and download it as I wont be able to leave it on the server for long :o

Thanks very much, I downloaded it. Lamela +30 :D Cheers