• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread i'm surprised you have any friends.

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread If it has not been posted already. The Demo goes Live on PSN Store this Thursday. I Do not know about Xbox MarketPlace, it might be the same date, I do not know. Some R

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Is that on the 360? If so' date=' how long is left on that card?[/quote']

By "the usual" I mean looking at Premiership players with exactly 1 hour left. Buy it now of 3,600 and went in about 3-4seconds lol. Just wish I'd had the money...

I don't think it's usual, just think I was "lucky". Or unlucky I guess considering I didn't have the coins :o

I come across alot of them without having the money. I'm not fed up of bidding wars on the game so i constantly look for cheap buy now options. But what really annoys me is people asking for 100,000 coins for Rooney or Torres, as good as they are 100,000 coins? That's just taking the michael. :eek: & also would you lot say that 900 coins for Pantellic is good? Noone seems to be taking him.

I come across alot of them without having the money. I'm not fed up of bidding wars on the game so i constantly look for cheap buy now options. But what really annoys me is people asking for 100' date='000 coins for Rooney or Torres, as good as they are 100,000 coins? That's just taking the michael. :eek: & also would you lot say that 900 coins for Pantellic is good? Noone seems to be taking him.[/quote']

Ronaldo sells for about 250k coins most times, Torres is next then Rooney.

Although they are silly prices that is what people are paying already :eek:

Im fed up of this game, 25-10-56, what kind of a record is that!? I started off with a rubbish team, built it up to a good team, now i can't seem to win with them!! :mad: Im so fed up with it, i just played a game now against some german guy, and all he did was play it around and get the ball though and just score i got so p'd off i nearly did rage quit twice. i lost 5-1, got Mexes sent off and 5 other yellow cards.

Currently got £85k' date=' enough bidding for tonights me thinks. :)[/quote']

£85k! I've got about £3.5k...

I've just so annoyed by the game, placed all my squad up for sale, except Shay Given, Eduardo, Nasri, Benayoun, N'zogbia, Collins and Bridge. Going to build a team full of premier league players, and then ill sell Gignac and Cissokho when there injury and suspension go away witch will hopefully bring me around about £35k, then ill buy two gold packs, hopefully get big players and then sell them for more and hopefully by lunch time ill have £60k to work with. Where i hope to gain Adebayor/Tevez, Drogba, Terry, Bellamy, Darren Fletcher, Ireland and Barry, Crouch, Dunne, Beckham, Agger, Lennon/Wright-Phillips, Modric, Lucas etc etc. And i might sign some SPL players and make a back up team full of Scottish players like Chris Boyd, Scott Brown, Barry Robson, Kenny Killner, Kevin Thomson etc.. Also, two questions, what good LM/LF on FIFA play in the premiership that i can get cheap? & How long do you think it'll take for a bunch of 75-85 players to get taken?

Just signed Macherano, sell for more or keep?

Also just sold Arbeloa, Pranjic and Moretti for a combined fee of 3.8k!!

But nobody seems interested in Remy, Reneto Augusto, Falcao, Reyes, Dejagah, Fanni, Delpierre, Bodmer, or my Everton kit, anyone interested on here?

But there's a bidding war going on with Ben Arfa!! Bidding war ended on 3,450 coins for me. Brought a gold pack and it was rubbish!!! :mad:

After my sales last night i stand at £97k' date=' £153k to go, woop woop![/quote']

How do you get so much coins? No one seems to be interested in my players and i have 1,052 coins. And i've hardly spent anything today, i went of before and Marcelo and some other players had gone and i had 9,000 coins about, and they've all gone now..:(

EDIT: Fanni has been sold for just 1,000 coins:)

How do you get so much coins? No one seems to be interested in my players and i have 1' date='052 coins. And i've hardly spent anything today, i went of before and Marcelo and some other players had gone and i had 9,000 coins about, and they've all gone now..:(

[b']EDIT: Fanni has been sold for just 1,000 coins:)[/b]

Most just spend real cash on the packs and just raise in game coins from those.

Others are currently doing a glitch with the packs where u basically get unlimited packs when you buy 1 packet.

Others just buy low and sell high in the market (but you need to know the best players to do it with)

And others (like me) just raise cash through playing games & tournies

Probably because you haven't got any good players' date=' it's pretty simple, just scout the market for a player, buy him for cheap, and sell for more.[/quote']

I have okay players. Falcao, Bodmer, Remy my best players. Thing is i come across good players going cheap on the market alot but never get them as i never have enough coins. Ill build a squad up first, get playing and then search for good players. What players have you done this with? (what i mean is, what players have you signed for what amount and then sold on for what amount?)

And others (like me) just raise cash through playing games & tournies

How much do you get through a tournament?

Once i got myself to the 30k spot, i looked for Fabby, Hulk, Pato, Benzema, Aguero,

The best way to find out how much you should buy a player for/sell one for, is to look at there buy now prices, if theres one at let's say 35k BIN, you should be looking to buy for about 26-28 and sell for 34/35k, you will probably only make about 5k profit each time on them players, once you have like 50k you move onto Drogba, Lampard, Eto'o/Kaka, when you have about 70k, i move onto Ibra, (still looking to buy the others at the 50k region), also continue to look for Fabby, then move onto your Rooneys/Torres then Messi...

In the last game I remeber managers being able to add extra games on contracts' date=' why is there some weird 3% marker on them now, and does this ever do anything ?[/quote']

This UT is terrible compared to UT09, training and chemistry is useless, not like you will lack contracts on this game anyway, there's thousands of them, i mean i have 3 pages of 90 contracts.

This UT is terrible compared to UT09' date=' training and chemistry is useless, not like you will lack contracts on this game anyway, there's thousands of them, i mean i have 3 pages of 90 contracts.[/quote']

Mine keep going, and then i have to spend 300 coins buying another or another when im so close t 5000 to buy a pack witch will have about 3-4 contracts in.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Ive got loads of bronze players on trade list' date=' what sort of buy now price should I set for them to get best profit ?[/quote']

gold playted could get 500 coins but any normal will get only 150 to 250 anyway you want a game