Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

What players are good goal scorers to have? I heard some names being thrown about on here yesterday about some good goal scores cause i need some. I have low cash and have other problems as well as upfront, but need to sort the bench out otherwise i won't be able to play a game..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread i'm surprised you have any friends.

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread If it has not been posted already. The Demo goes Live on PSN Store this Thursday. I Do not know about Xbox MarketPlace, it might be the same date, I do not know. Some R

I just had a go at buying gold players on the cheap and its almost impossible, every time it gets to 15 secs they end up costing well over a 1000 which is pointless if you wanna get a profit. There are some players about 76-78 but they all seem pretty poor, and i'm not sure if it's even worth bothering getting those ones for say 300 or is it ?

I just had a go at buying gold players on the cheap and its almost impossible' date=' every time it gets to 15 secs they end up costing well over a 1000 which is pointless if you wanna get a profit. There are some players about 76-78 but they all seem pretty poor, and i'm not sure if it's even worth bothering getting those ones for say 300 or is it ?[/quote']

Honestly, i have stacks of 75-79 gold players that just aren't wanted, i put them up for a fair bit but they don't want to be taken. Looks like im sadly stuck with them unless i sell them for minimum fee witch i don't want to do.

What players are good goal scorers to have? I heard some names being thrown about on here yesterday about some good goal scores cause i need some. I have low cash and have other problems as well as upfront' date=' but need to sort the bench out otherwise i won't be able to play a game..[/quote']

Get Brandao!!!

What players are good goal scorers to have? I heard some names being thrown about on here yesterday about some good goal scores cause i need some. I have low cash and have other problems as well as upfront' date=' but need to sort the bench out otherwise i won't be able to play a game..[/quote']

i got Zigic from Valencia hes played 19 scored 27 ;)

I now have 79,426 and started my buying/selling yesterday with 11,000! The best buy was by far Ashley Young. Some idiot put him up for a BIN of 600 coins so I happily took him off his hands! Put him up for a BIN of 15,000 (needed the cash quickly) and it went within a minute! Also managed to get others like Milner for around 5,000 and sell for 10,000. This is easier than I thought it would be, just need some patience. :)

Edit: Make that 79,426. Off to re-buy now :D

I haven't really bought anyone or sold the last few times i've been on it but I did manage to pick up Elia for under 1k which was good i thought.

A quick question for everyone who's got UT has any of your opponents actually scored a good goal against you because none have I have played? I'm not saying I don't concede of course I do but i'd say practically every goal conceded is a pass across the face of the goal and a tap in and maybe the odd edge of the box free kick.

My Team:

3-5-2

Asenjo

Tasci Mexes/Badstuber Gamberini

Hleb/Dejagah Khedira Miguel veloso Elia

Hamsyk

Suarez Lavezzi/Falcao

TC is only 78 because all the likes of Suarez Levezzi ect playing in the ST role instead of CF.

Yeah. He's only rated 75 but he's absolutely immense. Quite quick' date=' big and got a decent shot. Scored like 13 in 5 games for me online :D[/quote']

Defiantly going to sign him, selling Gignac and Saga today will get Brandao, Ebanks Blake and Zigic when i get some money and should have a fair amount of money then. Want to get Warnock and good defender like Vidic and a right midfielder like Shaun Wright Phillips or Lennon.

Neller, i managed to get my squad back up and got a 17 man squad now, won 3 out of 3 since i revamped my squad:D..

Good' date=' because then, i might use the current 130k i have to buy a good team and play the game online.[/quote']

Its so weird online i beat a 99 all star team 3-1, and then straight after lost to a 29 chemistry team full of average players.

Got Corluka and Crouch yesterday.

Kop' date=' I've got Lennon and am willing to get rid. I'll be on after 7pm to sort something out. :)[/quote']

How much you thinking? So i know how much to try and get. Ill place an offer at 7 pm of money and a training card of something, or if you want we could do a player swap or something. I have Remy?

I now have 79' date='426 and started my buying/selling yesterday with 11,000! The best buy was by far Ashley Young. Some idiot put him up for a [b']BIN[/b] of 600 coins so I happily took him off his hands! Put him up for a BIN of 15,000 (needed the cash quickly) and it went within a minute! Also managed to get others like Milner for around 5,000 and sell for 10,000. This is easier than I thought it would be, just need some patience. :)

Edit: Make that 79,426. Off to re-buy now :D

What does BIN mean ?

It means' date=' Buy It now. :)[/quote']

Cheers, thought it was 'Buy Now' couldn't figure what the "I" was for lol.

The buy/sell technique actually works pretty well tbh, so far been just buying players for around 250-500 and selling for 1000-1500. I think the type of players you have to avoid are any below 78 as there's just so many that people don't fight for them as much in the bidding process. Also when you get well known players they tend to do quite well.

Cheers' date=' thought it was 'Buy Now' couldn't figure what the "I" was for lol.

The buy/sell technique actually works pretty well tbh, so far been just buying players for around 250-500 and selling for 1000-1500. I think the type of players you have to avoid are any below 78 as there's just so many that people don't fight for them as much in the bidding process. Also when you get well known players they tend to do quite well.[/quote']

When ever i get 78 and below players in a pack i discard them, despite this meaning i get minimum cash i don't have to keep placing them up on the trade market every hour, 3 hours, 12 hours etc etc. Thing is i put Falcao on the market before for 2,500 and he went for that price witch shows people won't even fight for a 82 rated striker. I've placed Gignac on the market and put him up for 6 hours, 3 hours left now i think and still, no bids.