Guest Daragh

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

There's no card. Just replace them for the allotted number of games and then re-play them.

Thanks mate. He's back now. But for some reason, Perry still isn't back (not that I need him anyway).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread i'm surprised you have any friends.

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread If it has not been posted already. The Demo goes Live on PSN Store this Thursday. I Do not know about Xbox MarketPlace, it might be the same date, I do not know. Some R

Guest Daragh

I've made this mistake before. You have to have them in the team your using reserves for a game of the suspension to wear off. If their just in your club it doesn't change.

That makes more sense now. Perry has been out of my squad since and I left Pizarro in my reserves and now he is back.

Thanks both of you :)

God i hate this game so bad!! i was just playing an game against some guy, it was equal, then its like the game just seems to choose someone to win, 74th minute it all changes, the game chooses for him to get all the luck, he scores, he scores, he scores and again, he scores, final score 4-0. I hate FIFA its pathetic! Yes people can say im rubbish but i don't think i am, im not great i know that, but im not terrible, i have a good team, poor defense, but why do they play well for 73 minutes and then fall to pieces, they're fully fit, so that can't be a excuse. Im considering deleting my club, records something like 37-10-85, all because this game gives me all the bad luck, i can have about 15 shots a game all on target and i can't score, its stupid, doesn't matter who i have, Berbatov, Obasi, Cacau, Deco, Downing, Lennon, Benayoun, Nasri makes no difference who, my team never works, 95 chemistry currently, and still makes no difference.. :mad:

God i hate this game so bad!! i was just playing an game against some guy' date=' it was equal, then its like the game just seems to choose someone to win, 74th minute it all changes, the game chooses for him to get all the luck, he scores, he scores, he scores and again, he scores, final score 4-0. I hate FIFA its pathetic! Yes people can say im rubbish but i don't think i am, im not great i know that, but im not terrible, i have a good team, poor defense, but why do they play well for 73 minutes and then fall to pieces, they're fully fit, so that can't be a excuse. Im considering deleting my club, records something like 37-10-85, all because this game gives me all the bad luck, i can have about 15 shots a game all on target and i can't score, its stupid, doesn't matter who i have, Berbatov, Obasi, Cacau, Deco, Downing, Lennon, Benayoun, Nasri makes no difference who, my team never works, 95 chemistry currently, and still makes no difference.. :mad:[/b']

The 95 chemistry bit is more than likely your problem. Make your chemistry lower than 50 and you will ge the luck. The whole chemistry system is broken online you see, they are patching it in around a month. If you play with the same team offline you will find they play like Brazil ;)

The 95 chemistry bit is more than likely your problem. Make your chemistry lower than 50 and you will ge the luck. The whole chemistry system is broken online you see' date=' they are patching it in around a month. If you play with the same team offline you will find they play like Brazil ;)[/quote']

I'm starting to not bother playing it at all. I might join an offline tournament. Thing is, why can't EA check these faults before they release the attachment its stupid, i've payed about £3.50 for it to make me get frustrated.. same with MW2 i pay £40 for that to get me frustrated! Thing is with playing the CPU, when i go back to playing people online ill do rubbish cause the CPU is just so predictable...

I'm starting to not bother playing it at all. I might join an offline tournament. Thing is' date=' why can't EA check these faults before they release the attachment its stupid, i've payed about £3.50 for it to make me get frustrated.. same with MW2 i pay £40 for that to get me frustrated! Thing is with playing the CPU, when i go back to playing people online ill do rubbish cause the CPU is just so predictable...[/color']

I'm not saying to play the CPU, just saying that you will do better if you "ruin" your chemistry.

I'm not saying to play the CPU' date=' just saying that you will do better if you "ruin" your chemistry.[/quote']

but i only have EPL players now after being told that the chemistry needed to be high to win.. I've weald and deald to get players playing within the EPL, i don't even have enough coins cause the game frustrates me and causes me to quit alot despite dominating...:o

I'm not 100% sure what formations to use.. i've tried 4-1-2-1-2, 4-4-2, 4-3-3 like come on...

Think im going to sign loads of players when i can get some coins, why doesn't nobody want Forlan, who cares what he's like in real life? He's rated 86, i can't believe no kids haven't signed him off me..:mad:

Guest Daragh

Seeing as there isn't a happy atmosphere in this thread, I'll lighten it up as you can all laugh at yet another nooby question I have :)

My players all seem quite tired now, does this mean I should give them the fitness cards? (I know, may seem very obvious but just making sure before I do as I don't want to waste cards)

Seeing as there isn't a happy atmosphere in this thread' date=' I'll lighten it up as you can all laugh at yet another nooby question I have :)

My players all seem quite tired now, does this mean I should give them the fitness cards? (I know, may seem very obvious but just making sure before I do as I don't want to waste cards)[/quote']

Yeah. On the squads screen, if you press the right stick either left or right, you will come across each players fitness (at the bottom of their card). :)

Guest Daragh

Yeah. On the squads screen' date=' if you press the right stick either left or right, you will come across each players fitness (at the bottom of their card). :)[/quote']

Thanks mate :)

Seeing as there isn't a happy atmosphere in this thread' date=' I'll lighten it up as you can all laugh at yet another nooby question I have :)

My players all seem quite tired now, does this mean I should give them the fitness cards? (I know, may seem very obvious but just making sure before I do as I don't want to waste cards)[/quote']

To save cards / money, any player who is low on fitness just drop him to your bench or those reserve slots on the bench.

After missing 1 game they will all be 100% fit, just remember they have to be in your squad and not your "club" to recover fitness, suspensions or INJ.

Guest Daragh

To save cards / money' date=' any player who is low on fitness just drop him to your bench or those reserve slots on the bench.

After missing 1 game they will all be 100% fit, just remember they have to be in your squad and not your "club" to recover fitness, suspensions or INJ.[/quote']

Thanks for the tip :)

Whats everyones team looking like so far?

Mine is,

------------Castellazzi--------------

-Bignot--Mexes-----Burdisso--Ascoli-

-Sanchez--Marchisio--Pizarro--Duda-

-------Sergio Garcia--Prica-----------

Manager: Zola

Obviously not the best yet but I've only played 14 games so far and compared to others on here, thats very little so I'm pleased with how things are turning out so far. Will hopefully have Cassano in soon also.

Thanks for the tip :)

Whats everyones team looking like so far?

The team I mainly use is just an all Spanish 4-4-2 side (all bronze) except my 2 strikers who are Obasi and Tiche (have not found a long term strike partner for Obasi yet :) )

Then I have a gold team which I'm currently building, but is a bit mix n match atm as it aint finished

Gk - Buffon

RB - Maicon

CB - Onuha (spelling, the Man city dude as hes fast)

CB - Richards

LB - A cole

RM - Lennon

CM - Xavi

CM - Alonso

LM - Ash Young

ST - Drogba

ST - Adebayor

only used the above team 3 times so far but have a 100% record with it, with 2 VERY fast wingers and the 2 forwards just power everyone out the way :P

My squad of the top of my head, ill put my second string team in too..

Given

Sagna Dunne Knight Warnock

Mascherano

Bentley Downing

Deco

Berbatov Kuyt

My second string side, some first teamers in here primarily cause i don't have enough players..

Given

Chimbonda Dunne Collins Bridge

Vertonghen

Bilyaletinov N'zogbia

Benayoun

Cacau Obasi

but neither side can hit ay kind of form, so i need help.. formations, tactics whatever.. HELP!:(

Guest Daragh

The team I mainly use is just an all Spanish 4-4-2 side (all bronze) except my 2 strikers who are Obasi and Tiche (have not found a long term strike partner for Obasi yet :) )

Then I have a gold team which I'm currently building' date=' but is a bit mix n match atm as it aint finished

Gk - Buffon

RB - Maicon

CB - Onuha (spelling, the Man city dude as hes fast)

CB - Richards

LB - A cole

RM - Lennon

CM - Xavi

CM - Alonso

LM - Ash Young

ST - Drogba

ST - Adebayor

only used the above team 3 times so far but have a 100% record with it, with 2 VERY fast wingers and the 2 forwards just power everyone out the way :P[/quote']

Did you really need Martins? :P

If you want a good powerhouse, buy Carlton Cole, he's class :D

Just went on now, and then i played a game, won, played another, won, went into another game against someone really poor, and i lost 4-2.. he scored 4 rebounds and i scored a half way line corker and a header from a corner, then i went into another and lost, then i left cause the referee gave him a penalty for a clearly fair challenge, and i turned my xbox off. :mad: It sucks..seriously..Its as bad as COD, you can have a great game one minute and then a poor game in the next game. Stupid.

I just got Cassano (88) shiny in a premium gold pack, I know he's no Rooney but how much should I be hoping to get off him?

Also current team not mega but 100 chem.

4-1-2-1-2

GK - Amelia

RB - Ferronetti

CB - Cannavaro

CB - Bovo

LB - Moretti

CDM - Guarente

RM - Milanetto

LM - Guberti

CAM - Mauri

ST - Pazzini

ST - Cassano (to be sold)

I just got Cassano (88) shiny in a premium gold pack' date=' I know he's no Rooney but how much should I be hoping to get off him?[/quote']

Go on the trade market and search for him. search >french>ligue1>bordeaux>GK and he should appear, then just look through the first to pages and see what you think you should out him up for..