• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread i'm surprised you have any friends.

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread If it has not been posted already. The Demo goes Live on PSN Store this Thursday. I Do not know about Xbox MarketPlace, it might be the same date, I do not know. Some R

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

This games getting stupid now, my results are looking up though so i can't really argue. But cause i don't have enough coins to buy a premium pack to get contracts i have to buy them off the trade market, 600 coins per contact! I put this down to the packs being removed for people with MSP they better sort the card packs out cause this is getting ridicules..:mad:

But on the otherhand, i've draw 2-2 just now, wanted to play extra time and penalties but the other guy chickened out cause i scored a last minute free kick with Berbatov, so he obviously thought i was going to win, and then i won the game before hand against a all brazilian squad, 2-1. Changed my squads formation to 4-2-3-1 and it works wonders, and i also changed Sir Alex Ferguson's card to that formation..:)

This games getting stupid now' date=' my results are looking up though so i can't really argue. [b']But cause i don't have enough coins to buy a premium pack to get contracts i have to buy them off the trade market, 600 coins per contact! I put this down to the packs being removed for people with MSP they better sort the card packs out cause this is getting ridicules..:mad:

But on the otherhand, i've draw 2-2 just now, wanted to play extra time and penalties but the other guy chickened out cause i scored a last minute free kick with Berbatov, so he obviously thought i was going to win, and then i won the game before hand against a all brazilian squad, 2-1. Changed my squads formation to 4-2-3-1 and it works wonders, and i also changed Sir Alex Ferguson's card to that formation..:)[/b]

When you buy players, just search for the ones with massive contracts like 20, 30+ then it will be ages before you have to think about it.

When you buy players' date=' just search for the ones with massive contracts like 20, 30+ then it will be ages before you have to think about it.[/quote']

Yeah but then that ups the prices on them, and i always try and go for the cheapest BIN i can get. I currently have 293 coins, not enough to get a contract, and i have 4 players injured and 4 players out of contract. Ill just have to hope i get some money later. I brought a gold pack a minute a go and got Nihat, a rare silver i think, Mendy and a spanish player! put them up on the market with Lennon and Forlan and i hope to get 22,000 coins if i can sell all the players on my trade list.

Well I'm going to try and build 2 squads , the FASTEST team available and the TALLEST.

Players have to be Bronze or Silver, for now will put them down in a 4-4-2 formation so if anybody wants to add players list them and I will edit it accordingly.

Once I actually have the player I will make him bold

Fastest

GK -

RB - Limbersky (85 speed - Viktoria Plzen)

CB -

CB -

LB - Mtiliga (86 speed Malaga) / Expensive option Traore 90 speed

RM - Sproule (89 speed) / Expensive option would be Odonkor with 94 speed

CM - Williams 84 :( - Flamengo

CM -

LM - Ehret (85 speed) - Koln

ST - Long (87 speed) / Expensive option would be Beckford (89 speed)

ST - Pancrate (89 speed - newcastle) / Expensive option would be Johnson (89 speed)

Tallest

GK -

RB -

CB -

CB -

LB -

RM -

CM -

CM -

LM -

ST - Sako (6ft 8)

ST - Zigic (6ft 8)

Does anyone have any contracts they can sell me if i trade in other cards? I really need contracts, and i don't have no MSP or no coins to buy them. The contract prices have gone up from 300 coins to 600 coins to BIN and its getting pathetic all mainly due to the card packs only able to be brought by coins now...

Also, Neller how did you find Zigic, i can't find him.. And who's Sako? ( sorry for my dumbness ) He the PSG defender ( even though your playing him in attack )? :P..

Does anyone have any contracts they can sell me if i trade in other cards? I really need contracts' date=' and i don't have no MSP or no coins to buy them. The contract prices have gone up from 300 coins to 600 coins to BIN and its getting pathetic all mainly due to the card packs only able to be brought by coins now...

Also, Neller how did you find Zigic, i can't find him.. And who's Sako? ( sorry for my dumbness ) He the PSG defender ( even though your playing him in attack )? :P..

There are 2 Zigics on the market atm but like 150k each lol

Sako is a massive striker who plays for Pauli in Germany, division 2

Guest Daragh

Does anyone have any contracts they can sell me if i trade in other cards? I really need contracts' date=' and i don't have no MSP or no coins to buy them. The contract prices have gone up from 300 coins to 600 coins to BIN and its getting pathetic all mainly due to the card packs only able to be brought by coins now...

Search Valencia - Forwards and Serbian and he should come up. Not many of him available though, when I searched him the other day, there was only 2 available and both for ridiculous prices just because of his height.

There are 2 Zigics on the market atm but like 150k each lol

Sako is a massive striker who plays for Pauli in Germany' date=' division 2[/quote']

AH, i just turned my xbox off..:( I might go on in a minute, I've got loads of players i was to sign, such as Martins, Cahill, Fletcher, Yakubu, Zigic, Sako, Taylor, Ireland..:o I NEED COINS AND FAST!!

Guest Daragh

AH' date=' i just turned my xbox off..:( I might go on in a minute, I've got loads of players i was to sign, such as Martins, Cahill, Fletcher, Yakubu, Zigic, Sako, Taylor, Ireland..:o I NEED COINS AND FAST!![/color']

Do you mean you want to sign them? Or you were about to sign them?

Well I'm going to try and build 2 squads ' date=' the FASTEST team available and the TALLEST.

Players have to be Bronze or Silver, for now will put them down in a 4-4-2 formation so if anybody wants to add players list them and I will edit it accordingly.

Once I actually have the player I will make him bold

[b']Fastest[/b]

GK -

RB - Limbersky (85 speed - Viktoria Plzen)

CB -

CB -

LB - Mtiliga (86 speed Malaga) / Expensive option Traore 90 speed

RM - Sproule (89 speed) / Expensive option would be Odonkor with 94 speed

CM - Williams 84 :( - Flamengo

CM -

LM - Ehret (85 speed) - Koln

ST - Long (87 speed) / Expensive option would be Beckford (89 speed)

ST - Pancrate (89 speed - newcastle) / Expensive option would be Johnson (89 speed)

Tallest

GK -

RB -

CB -

CB -

LB -

RM -

CM -

CM -

LM -

ST - Sako (6ft 8)

ST - Zigic (6ft 8)

I always said you were cheap, Nelvis! :P

Ah, St. Pauli. All the smart people on FIFA 09 would use them on clubs due to their height.

Noticed something out of the ordinary earlier when I was about to make a bid for T.Torun his position was GK and date he was issued into the game was Dec 1969 and had no previous owners. :P

The new aucton system is awesome I made some guy who was probably trying to up the price on a player for me just to be a git and it cost him 4k for a silver rated 69 player. :D

I've started from scratch and deleted my club and now have a Bundesliga side in place of silver & bronze because when playing teams with all gold stars just seems way to fast for my likeing.

If anyone wants to sell me a T.Kroos card for anything under 250k let me know. :rolleyes:

Well started building my all "silver" team to win that tourney and just blasted my way through to the final :eek:

Playing with 3 up front who are....

Shelton (92 speed)

Johnson (89 speed)

Campbell (88 speed)

won by VERY high scores, last of which was 11-1 :D , they are unstoppable.

Currently getting the funds to buy Odonkor (94 speed, silver) but like 100k to buy :( but should soon get that, they have made this one so easy to make cash by playing which is a MASSIVE improvment from last year imo.

Right, i need a new midfielder and these are my choices, Fletcher, O'hara, Parker, Murphy or Palacious, Petrov, Colison or . Ill be getting them for 700 coins and they'll stand in for any player in midfield with injury or no contract, and Murphy is 600 coins. So who should i get?:)

Guest Daragh

How do you get players back from injuries? I've had Santana out since game 1 and now Garics is injured and I don't want him to be out for too long. Do you need a healing card? I've tried applying them to Santana but it says none can be applied to him. I applied one to Garics but he's still injured.

How do you get players back from injuries? I've had Santana out since game 1 and now Garics is injured and I don't want him to be out for too long. Do you need a healing card? I've tried applying them to Santana but it says none can be applied to him. I applied one to Garics but he's still injured.

Either use a healing card which heals all, or use a healing card for the injury the player has.

I've got like 5 players on the tradelist who should bring in around 40k but they just won't sell.... so irritating ! :mad:

The whole markets gone because people can't use MS points. There's no point even trying to sell players until they come back up. Xavi went for 10k on a normal auction earlier it's ridiculous.

Just leave them in your "squad" for a few games, on the card it will tell u what type of INJ he has and how many games hes out for.

So option 1 - find a healing card which covers the type of injury and the amount of games

option 2 - leaving him in your "squad" (not in club) and he will lose 1 INJ point per game u play.

I've got like 5 players on the tradelist who should bring in around 40k but they just won't sell.... so irritating ! :mad:

I know how you feel' date=' been trying to sell Forlan, Lennon, Nihat and (someone else totally forgot his name!)

The whole markets gone because people can't use MS points. There's no point even trying to sell players until they come back up. Xavi went for 10k on a normal auction earlier it's ridiculous.

Has it? I brought someone before, and also i thought it was just card packs that had gone for the moment while EA where sorting them cheating scum out.. :o