FIFA 10 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 10 Official Thread

Won the St Patrick's Shield before, 2,500 coins, beat Seville, Arsenal, Madrid and Inter, very happy with that.

Currently trying to do it again, just beat Bordeaux 2-0, and now got Seville, and then Liverpool in the semi's and either Inter and City in the final..(i know this from looking at the other games cause the scores show before i play mine, just incase you didn't know):P

Just played the most stupidest games and puts me right of Fifa

I just won a game 2-1 (yea I won so I shouldnt be bothered) BUT its just so unplayable at times its insane.

I decided to rest my English side for a final, so stuck my other side out which included Torres, Ade, Alonso and co.

some guy with like 2 stars wanted a game so I played him, for whatever reason his bronze players where MILES faster than Torres and my whole side, my usual quick passing game was impossible because anytime I got the ball my players just took a touch, wouldnt 1st time anything.

then on crosses and stuff I wasnt allowed!! to head the ball, instead EVERY single time they brung the ball down, I put a ball right onto Ade's head from 6 yards for an easy head into the net (been doing it with him past 3 days) but instead like everyone else he would not head it, brung it down and GK dived on my feet.

He shoots from like 40 yards (poor shot) but my GK just stands there lets it hit him, comes back out (he would not even move to get it) and there striker taps it in.

I won the game by scoring a pen and a FK.

I know the games are scripted and I know about the handicap thing but there has to be a limit, the game plays so Awful at times its unreal

tempted to go to PES, It might not have quite as many features as fifa and might be more "arcade" mode, but at least you dont get any of this BS

Just played the most stupidest games and puts me right of Fifa

I just won a game 2-1 (yea I won so I shouldnt be bothered) BUT its just so unplayable at times its insane.

I decided to rest my English side for a final' date=' so stuck my other side out which included Torres, Ade, Alonso and co.

some guy with like 2 stars wanted a game so I played him, for whatever reason his bronze players where MILES faster than Torres and my whole side, my usual quick passing game was impossible because anytime I got the ball my players just took a touch, wouldnt 1st time anything.

then on crosses and stuff I wasnt allowed!! to head the ball, instead EVERY single time they brung the ball down, I put a ball right onto Ade's head from 6 yards for an easy head into the net (been doing it with him past 3 days) but instead like everyone else he would not head it, brung it down and GK dived on my feet.

He shoots from like 40 yards (poor shot) but my GK just stands there lets it hit him, comes back out (he would not even move to get it) and there striker taps it in.

I won the game by scoring a pen and a FK.

I know the games are scripted and I know about the handicap thing but there has to be a limit, the game plays so Awful at times its unreal

tempted to go to PES, It might not have quite as many features as fifa and might be more "arcade" mode, but at least you dont get any of this BS[/quote']

Sounds like it was his tactic to handicap you and annoy you. I know what you mean though, it happens to me, not exactly in a final as i haven't got to an online final but when it does happen its stupid, and mainly when it happens to me i end up losing and its just mad..

In other news, Adebayor signs for 5k of the Neller-nator!! & Cassa United win the St Patrick's Cup for the second time of the night, beating Bordeaux, Seville, Liverpool and then Inter in the final. :D

man-city-vs-arsenal.jpg

Still haven't won the 10k tourny been in three finals and lost :mad:

Some guy I beat in the semi sent this message to me ...

jajaja your so girlish.... what a stpid way of playing with a GK with reflexes' :confused:

I know, i just joined one, and lost my first game 6-2, Knight was running like a fat dude after vegetables (not very fast i guess) he could get to the ball, none of my defenders could get to the ball as a matter of fact, my keeper was on the funny stuff, and Lennon was having a bad day, i guess home stuff..:o

Send him/her a message telling them how you feel about there sad pathetic message cause they can't take losing cause they're a 7 year old kid that needs to get to bed!!!!

jajaja your so girlish.... what a stpid way of playing with a GK with reflexes' :confused:

I thought a GK had to have reflexes...lmao:D:D:D

He's just pi*sed..

Dam mate, thats so unlucky, I don't even try the online tourneys.

I just played a semi-final vs Barce, dominated the entire game, couldn't score apparently, changed to Ultra Offensive for extra time and....BANG!!!!!3 shots, 3 goals.

Dam mate' date=' thats so unlucky, I don't even try the online tourneys.

I just played a semi-final vs Barce, dominated the entire game, couldn't score apparently, changed to Ultra Offensive for extra time and....BANG!!!!!3 shots, 3 goals.[/quote']

I know, i couldn't seem to score in a offline tourney the other day and then i brought Kuyt on and bomb, hat trick in extra time within about 10 minutes. :P

I thought a GK had to have reflexes...lmao:D:D:D

He's just pi*sed..

No, he's just a sore loser of a kid..

Guest Daragh

Through to the final of the St. Patricks cup! Beating Wolfsburg 3-1' date=' coming back from 1-0 down, when i brought Given out to the halfway line with the ball and lost it and they scored..But Kuyt scored a hat-trick in the final 20 minutes to take Cassa United to the final where ill face Seville, who beat Barcalona 2-1!!

Also brought another gold premium pack, and i got Evra!!!!! :eek:[/quote']

lol, I bought a gold pack earlier and the best I got a Park (77), thats my luck for you. I'll just stick to my auctions I guess :P

Anyway, with the 10k I won earlier, I've now spent a bit of it. 1,250k on Chivu and 1,050k on Amelia and now just waiting to see if my bid for Cassano is successful or if I have to up the bid.

My first team (team of all my favourite players) is nearly complete! Just a few more positions to fill :)

Alright guys' date=' got three Berbatov's, and one Miccoli (all 85), anyone want to buy a Berbatov for say...4k or a Miccoli for...3k?[/quote']

You'll struggle to get rid of Berbatov...

lol' date=' I bought a gold pack earlier and the best I got a Park (77), thats my luck for you. I'll just stick to my auctions I guess :P

Anyway, with the 10k I won earlier, I've now spent a bit of it. 1,250k on Chivu and 1,050k on Amelia and now just waiting to see if my bid for Cassano is successful or if I have to up the bid.

My first team (team of all my favourite players) is nearly complete! Just a few more positions to fill :)[/quote']

I get alot of luck with my packs, got Gignac x2, Evra, Nihat loads of players via gold premium packs, i just can't think of them..

My teams getting on well now, getting Cole and Drogba tomorrow, selling Evra currently with about 12 other players, hopeful to get Fabregas for about 40,000 coins.

I get alot of luck with my packs' date=' got Gignac x2, Evra, Nihat loads of players via gold premium packs, i just can't think of them..

My teams getting on well now, getting Cole and Drogba tomorrow, selling Evra currently with about 12 other players, hopeful to get Fabregas for about 40,000 coins.[/quote']

You never know, I sold my last Berba for 5k!

I only got 4.5 for mine' date=' and i just sold Nihat for less that 1.2:([/quote']

Bought all my Berba's for 3.7k, not sure whether to sell Nihat or Miccoli as I have Modric to pair up with Berba but I could use Miccoli to pair up with Milito.

Guest Daragh

I get alot of luck with my packs' date=' got Gignac x2, Evra, Nihat loads of players via gold premium packs, i just can't think of them..

My teams getting on well now, getting Cole and Drogba tomorrow, selling Evra currently with about 12 other players, hopeful to get Fabregas for about 40,000 coins.[/quote']

Tbh I don't really need to buy gold packs anyway as I'm looking for certain players where as others may just be looking for any half decent player if you know what I mean? I'd be better off sticking to the auctions anyway.

Your teams coming along nicely I see.

Ashley Cole or Joe Cole?

Bought all my Berba's for 3.7k' date=' not sure whether to sell Nihat or Miccoli as I have Modric to pair up with Berba but I could use Miccoli to pair up with Milito.[/quote']

I got given Berba..:P

I've got Collins, Gignac, Rakitic, Evra and Benayoun all up for sale if anyone is interested..

Tbh I don't really need to buy gold packs anyway as I'm looking for certain players where as others may just be looking for any half decent player if you know what I mean? I'd be better off sticking to the auctions anyway.

Your teams coming along nicely I see.

Ashley Cole or Joe Cole?

Ashley' date=' but i might get Joe Cole some other time, he's not to bad for a substitute.

Evra please!!!

21,500, Cassa United, 4 hours and 50 minutes left.