Shoudl Britain withdraw form Afghan & Iraq?

.RC

Well the title says it all.

Made this thread after 4 people from the same regeiment as my Dad (1 Para) were killed today.More and more deaths occure every week and i wondered what everyone thought about this.

In all honesty i reckon that terroists should be shot if convicted.

So Should Britain Pull Out Of Afghan And Iraq?

Re: Shoudl Britain withdraw form Afghan & Iraq?

my sisters best friends boyfriend was in a critical condition the other day and has just been flew back from afghan to britain but hes recovering atm..

i didnt really wanna ask what happened to him.. but i do think we need a priminister who will have some balls to get us out of there imo. :rolleyes:

Somebasic questions;

1) What threat (to britain & america) are a bunch of villagers with AK47's in Afghanistan? ....... seriously its a joke

2) You really think Osama bin Ladin(who had worked for the US previously) was capable on his own (i.e. without inside help) to mastermind 9/11? ..........this is impossible

Yes we should withdraw' date='and then Nuke em, why waste British blood on these medieval savages?.Come to think of it maybe do the Iranians and Pakistan at the same time, War on Terror over ! We won, happy days :)[/quote']

I hear there's a Prime minister job going to be available soon, Mr Izod?

''Izod for Number 10!!''

Somebasic questions;

1) What threat (to britain & america) are a bunch of villagers with AK47's in Afghanistan? ....... seriously its a joke

2) You really think Osama bin Ladin(who had worked for the US previously) was capable on his own (i.e. without inside help) to mastermind 9/11? ..........this is impossible

1.WTH?Can you be serious?A bunch of villagers with AK 47's?These people use way more than Ak 47s.Road-side bombs taking people hostage rocket attacks.Its way more than you know.

2. Yes he's a twisted freak who deserves to be shot then papped on before finally Being sent to space and left on the moon to diesntegrate.He's not even worth that.

1.WTH?Can you be serious?A bunch of villagers with AK 47's?These people use way more than Ak 47s.Road-side bombs taking people hostage rocket attacks.Its way more than you know.

2. Yes he's a twisted freak who deserves to be shot then papped on before finally Being sent to space and left on the moon to diesntegrate.He's not even worth that.

lol - EXACTLY proved my point as what use are road side bombs, and rocket launchers if army isn't there???

I know its difficult but we need to look at it neutrally (i understand soldiers just follow orders hence i'm mainly accusing the people who send them there)

Can you explain the 800% increase inpoppy fields since Britain and American armyhave gone there? check it out for yourself. and thenjust refelct on the problem we have here with drugs on our streets!! where do u think it all comes from... tk.

lol - EXACTLY proved my point as what use are road side bombs' date=' and rocket launchers if army isn't there???

I know its difficult but we need to look at it neutrally (i understand soldiers just follow orders hence i'm mainly accusing the people who send them there)

Can you explain the 800% increase inpoppy fields since Britain and American armyhave gone there? check it out for yourself. and thenjust refelct on the problem we have here with drugs on our streets!! where do u think it all comes from... tk.[/quote']

Yeah but in youe last post you said why are a bunch of villagers with AK-47s troubling the British Army.Its more than that and now your agreeing with me.Yes i want them to withdraw .

If we withdraw though its hardly the end as that will just see and increase in terroists coming into Britain and doing stuff here.I say we just withdraw and leave the Americans to it xD

Guest .кєσgн

No.

It would show weakness, and they would keep doing it and not get punished, I think some people fail to realise that we are there to stop the Taliban from taking the "government" as it were.

Withdraw from Iraq, Afghanistan is a much bigger war then you think about.

Also, if lets say 500,000 soldiers come back, thats 500,000 soldiers without a job, and thats 500,000 more benifits to pay.

Guest .кєσgн

Yeah but in youe last post you said why are a bunch of villagers with AK-47s troubling the British Army.Its more than that and now your agreeing with me.Yes i want them to withdraw .

If we withdraw though its hardly the end as that will just see and increase in terroists coming into Britain and doing stuff here.I say we just withdraw and leave the Americans to it xD

It wouldn't see an increase at all.

Do you realise WHY we are in Afghanistan, or do you just watch the news?

No.

It would show weakness' date=' and they would keep doing it and not get punished, I think some people fail to realise that we are there to stop the Taliban from taking the "government" as it were.

Withdraw from Iraq, Afghanistan is a much bigger war then you think about.

Also, if lets say 500,000 soldiers come back, thats 500,000 soldiers without a job, and thats 500,000 more benifits to pay.[/quote']

keep doing what?

bigger war? think about what?

without a job? they getting paid there and here alike? but probably more when they're there??