Love Thy Rival! STANDARD SETUP PRIZE

Synyster

My old setup, only 3 Managers in there is great teams avilable, The setup where you and your rival team work together to get the best total of points together.

Get a partner work together best total of points wins a standard setup, There is one game left of the current season so no prize for this season.

But the new season will be underway in 2 weeks time the season will be finished around October so i will have enough money to buy the winner a standard, if it catches on i may do the prize each season.

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid won't be eligible to win

Juventus and Livorno won't be eligible to win

Team partnerships

Barcelona (Me) --> Espanyol (JamesB16)

Ajax (UM) --> Feyeenoord (UM)

Celtic (Dale 147) --> Rangers (UM)

Chelsea (UM) --> Fulham (UM)

Internazionale (UM) --> AC Milan (UM)

Liverpool (Gozgozzy8) --> Everton (UM)

Manchester United (Niks) --> Manchester City (Monorn)

Sevilla (UM) --> Real Betis (UM)

Bayern Munich (Clarkey) --> TSV Munich 1860 (UM)

Arsenal (UM) --> Tottenham Hotspur (UM)

UM - Unmanaged

All teams are nearly equally match yes even TSV Munich have a Decent team, Obviously the ones in Bold obviously have a advantage so they will start on minus 9!

Prizes will only given to the active forumer who posts regularly so example

Barcelona and Espanyol got the most points if the Espanyol manager was the regular poster while the Barca manager did nothing the Espanyol manager will get the prize, but if both are regular posters both will get a prize, i'm putting a limb out here with a tenner thats a lot :D So please take a team if your willing to stay with them, i will only give teams to the forumers i know and like.

So the point tally in the league counts, the rival scores are added together the pair with the highest score are the winners BUT to be regular posters on the thread to be eligible to receive to Standard Setup prize.

Only forumers i know and like get first choice ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Love Thy Rival! STANDARD SETUP PRIZE

My old setup' date=' only 3 Managers in there is great teams avilable, The setup where you and your rival team work together to get the best total of points together.

Get a partner work together best total of points wins a standard setup, There is one game left of the current season so no prize for this season.

But the new season will be underway in 2 weeks time the season will be finished around October so i will have enough money to buy the winner a standard, if it catches on i may do the prize each season.

[b']Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid won't be eligible to win

Juventus and Livorno won't be eligible to win[/b]

Team partnerships

Celtic (UM) --> Rangers (UM)

Chelsea (UM) --> Fulham (UM)

Internazionale (UM) --> AC Milan (UM)

Liverpool (UM) --> Everton (UM)

Manchester United (UM) --> Manchester City (UM)

Bayern Munich (UM) --> TSV Munich 1860 (UM)

Arsenal (UM) --> Tottenham Hotspur (UM)

UM - Unmanaged

All teams are nearly equally match yes even TSV Munich have a Decent team, Obviously the ones in Bold obviously have a advantage so they will start on minus 9!

Barcelona and Espanyol got the most points if the Espanyol manager was the regular poster while the Barca manager did nothing the Espanyol manager will get the prize, but if both are regular posters both will get a prize, i'm putting a limb out here with a tenner thats a lot :D So please take a team if your willing to stay with them, i will only give teams to the forumers i know and like.

So the point tally in the league counts, the rival scores are added together the pair with the highest score are the winners BUT to be regular posters on the thread to be eligible to receive to Standard Setup prize.

I wanna join Synyster as Liverpool/Spurs. Must i add you?

Re: Love Thy Rival! STANDARD SETUP PRIZE

My old setup, only 3 Managers in there is great teams avilable, The setup where you and your rival team work together to get the best total of points together.

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid won't be eligible to win

Juventus and Livorno won't be eligible to win

Team partnerships

Celtic (UM) --> Rangers (MiddlesboroughFC)

Chelsea (Sam) --> Fulham (Lee?)

Internazionale (Torres+Gerrard) --> AC Milan (Munt)

Liverpool (Gozgozzy8) --> Everton (UM)

Manchester United (Niks) --> Manchester City (Monorn)

Bayern Munich (Clarkey) --> TSV Munich 1860 (DALE147)

Arsenal (Wes?) --> Tottenham Hotspur (UM)

UM - Unmanaged

Reet still space there is a prize for the winning pair