Jonathan Godsmark - Good Old British Talent!!

Kieran Smith

Jonathan Godsmark was born on the 3 September 1989 and Signed for Newcastle United in July 2006

Jonathan made his reserve team debut in the northumberland Senior cup against Walker on the 16 October 2006, and scored his first ever reserve team goal in a game against wigan in a FAPL reserve team fixture.

preview_197514_0_450x500_0_0__1_ffffff_8de3628c521afd5b82eb8df0c320c246.jpg

Jonathan isnt massivly built but is a skillful ball playing wing man with many tricks in his armour, who also struck 2 goals for the second string in 2006/07.

He made his first senior debut as a substitute for Newcastle in there 0 - 1 friendly defeat at Hull City on 1 August 2007

Is almost guarenteed to get some apperances this year with the fragilty of the Newcastle team at present. When added to the DB he is a MUST BUY!!. He has outstanding potential.

Thanks for reading regards Kieran

Re: Jonathan Godsmark - Good Old British Talent!!

great report m8' date=' He is a real good player.

he has been loaned out to Hereford for more experience.[/quote']

Someones just put up a thread about james tavernier and now everyone thinks im copying but yet i told you half an hour ago i was gonna do a thread about him. It winds me up.

If everyone keeps posting the youth player list of their favorite clubs this place would become a mess [it actually already is...]. I would tell you thumbs up for the effort, but I would actually wait until these players *DO* anything rather than being regulars in their club's youth/reserve team.

This goes not only to you, but also to the rest of the Newcastle fans that start threads about the next Kaka playing in their favorites' youth side... :rolleyes:

Just a reminder guys, that it's not about the quantity here - it's about quality. I remember times when there was no more than 2-3 new threads started each day in "Player Talent Scout" but when you opened them - you saw a guy that would shine. You saw Dzagoev, you saw Delph, you saw Bojan even before he was on the DB...or there was a great money-spinner like Urretaviskaya [or whatever that Argentinian dude's name was :P ]

Now everyone tends to just start as many new threads as possible and when they get 1 prediction out of 10 right they're happy. It's just not the way it should go, at least not the way I see it. Sorry to be a downer.

If everyone keeps posting the youth player list of their favorite clubs this place would become a mess [it actually already is...]. I would tell you thumbs up for the effort' date=' but I would actually wait until these players *DO* anything rather than being regulars in their club's youth/reserve team.

This goes not only to you, but also to the rest of the Newcastle fans that start threads about the next Kaka playing in their favorites' youth side... :rolleyes:

Just a reminder guys, that it's not about the quantity here - it's about quality. I remember times when there was no more than 2-3 new threads started each day in "Player Talent Scout" but when you opened them - you saw a guy that would shine. You saw Dzagoev, you saw Delph, you saw Bojan even before he was on the DB...or there was a great money-spinner like Urretaviskaya [or whatever that Argentinian dude's name was :P ]

Now everyone tends to just start as many new threads as possible and when they get 1 prediction out of 10 right they're happy. It's just not the way it should go, at least not the way I see it. Sorry to be a downer.

ive started a couple of threads on here with this guy jon godsmark, james tavernier (Doocey too) and ryan donaldson, and my m8 who goes to watch the youth and reserve team games (Simmy-m) and me have studyied them for years and no that these players will become pros either these season seen as were newcastle are and the nature of the squad or in the future.

Also i expect them to get added to the DB sooner rather than l8r like bojan or Dzagoev. wont say that they will be better than then but you never no.;):D

Maybe in a couple of years i reckon cos Hereford are in League 2' date=' i think Championship is alot better[/quote']

still the 1st team football for hereford (eventho in league 2) will be good for him.

myt have notts county knockin on the door for him soon lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...