Samuel Ameobi

Kieran Smith

Samuel Ameobi is the youngest of the 3 Ameobi brothers, Shola, Tomi and now Samuel. Samul was Born 1 May 1992 in Newcastle and Singed for the Toon in July 2008.

From Grindon Hall School, the highlight of this guys young Career thus far has been the award of his Newcastle Utd academy Scholarship.

Samuel loves watching Barcelona's Lionel Messi, Sam has also represented Newcastle Schoolboys and aims to go alot further.

pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQ4Opv72IozK57yt94Zj0w-AAAAAnaaeOQNJh6kH2wuA_Nspjn

Made his reserve team debut as a substitue against Blackburn Rovers on 29 September 2008. He scored his first goal for the toon at reserve team level in the Central league cup tie at Hartlepool on 27 October 2008

This guy is only Young so i wouldnt expect him to start seeing first team apperances just yet but you never no and is definetly a player that has talent and alot of determination to make it big as quickly as he can.

Regards Kieran

P.S Oh! and Sinny Just Check if there is another thread of this guy, so that you can have a go at me.:D

Re: Samuel Ameobi

Samuel Ameobi is the youngest of the 3 Ameobi brothers' date=' Shola, Tomi and now Samuel. Samul was Born 1 May 1992 in Newcastle and Singed for the Toon in July 2008.

From Grindon Hall School, the highlight of this guys young Career thus far has been the award of his Newcastle Utd academy Scholarship.

Samuel loves watching Barcelona's Lionel Messi, Sam has also represented Newcastle Schoolboys and aims to go alot further.

[img']http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQ4Opv72IozK57yt94Zj0w-AAAAAnaaeOQNJh6kH2wuA_Nspjn[/img]

Made his reserve team debut as a substitue against Blackburn Rovers on 29 September 2008. He scored his first goal for the toon at reserve team level in the Central league cup tie at Hartlepool on 27 October 2008

This guy is only Young so i wouldnt expect him to start seeing first team apperances just yet but you never no and is definetly a player that has talent and alot of determination to make it big as quickly as he can.

Regards Kieran

P.S Oh! and Sinny Just Check if there is another thread of this guy, so that you can have a go at me.:D

Yeah this lad will turn into a pretty decent player, he has a few clubs tracking him, so whether his days at Newcastle are numbered, we'll just have to wait and see.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived