Henri Saivet

Derpee

I play Football Manager 2009 and for the last 3 editions Henri Saivet has been very highly regarded. But in SM he is only rated 75.

I know he hasn't had a rise or drop at all yet but as he plays for the new French champions I expected him to be at least 79 or 80.

Is this only because he has only been put on the DB recently like after the French ratings changes?

Re: Henri Saivet

Does he play though ?

Does he have enough apperances and performances to warrant such a increase ? if not , then he doesnt.

Im not sure on his stats but if he has played enough he will rise, but i highly doubt he played enough. Just because he was on the books of Bordeaux, doesnt mean he can have a rise pal

Maybe a tiny increase, unlike football manager SM, dont judge potential, and they only inrease in rating if they play enough and put in the best performances, taking into consideration what league they are in, if they compete at national level etc. 4 apperances isnt enough imo, maybe a tiny increase but i cant see much.

He has made 4 appearances for the first team and at a team with Bellion' date=' Chamakh, Cavenaghi, Obertan and Gouffran to compete with for a place and being 18 years old, I believe this would warrant a rise of 2 or 3 for him.[/quote']

with obertan gone and chamakh possibly on the way too, he might get some more games this season perhaps?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Henri Saivet played tonight for Bordeaux against Maccabi Haifa.

Im not sure if it was the full match or if he was a sub' date=' but I'll update tomorrow on his performance, this could be the beginning of big things for him.[/quote']

Possibly, but probably not, Bordeaux had already qualified for the second round so they rested a few players.